Massive Spoiler Thread

Keyaki

Re: Massive Spoiler Thread

Post by Keyaki »

GyppyGirl2021 wrote:Humans killing God has been done before, look at Tales of Destiny 2 :P
Yea, but I look at Aura as a deity different form the others. Besides the ONLY RPG I've ever played besides Pokemon and 1 Final Fantasy game is .Hack :/
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Keyaki wrote:
She was technically defeated by an A.I. so personally, I'd rather have an A.I. defeat her than any other being.
But that's even more contradicting, that's like a human killing God.

In terms of the The World, the only real "citizens" or "inhabitants" of Za Warudo are the AIs, we players are just trespassing and CC Corp claimed ownership.
According to Yata, the AIDA are "gods" just as much as Aura is. Also, considering their powers, I'd say humans are humans, and the AIs are "Sprites", since they have superpowers and no shadows (IRL selves).

Besides, you need to read your mythology. Non-Gods kill Gods all the time.
Genshie

Post by Genshie »

They didn't really kill Aura, she disappeared.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Care to elaborate on that? From the way things look, it seems like AIKA sacrificed her life to take out Aura (and then it shows us this weird scene with chibi Aura and AIKA, and it's clearly some sort of symbolic thing that isn't actually happening).
Genshie

Post by Genshie »

Aika blew up and Aura/Cubia Aura (I say this because of the three Cubia head tail things)/Corrupt Aura/Whatever GIANT SIZED Aura did something she normally does, that being just vanishing. There was no indication of her actually dying. Either way from what we seen and know already for the next series if she did ever die she didn't stay dead for long. It is actually hard to tell what is considered dying for the cases when it involves Aura. (She could have vanished like I said, separate into pieces, or is just pulling a Jebus (Jesus) on us)
|<!73

Post by |<!73 »

Nice someone with a memory. What he means is this:  http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/5907/554180.jpg
Tolby

Post by Tolby »

That is a statue, is it not? Same pictures as the Aura in the trailer.

Though I guess its hard to be certain. She does look a little off center for a statue, but Sora is just walking by like nothing.
|<!73

Post by |<!73 »

Possibility lower bottom panel from the top right section. (Dear god that's hard to describe) Statues aren't transparent are they? I've been looking at the information for a while but someone else confirmed.  There should be a fragment of Aura left from 2020. It would be easier, if there was more to work with but seems pretty accurate. If not then others gonna be sad.
Last edited by |<!73 on Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tolby

Post by Tolby »

Yea, thats the one I mean as well. I think thats suppose to be a reflection, though if there more confirmed information I have no problem believing that.

After looking at a bigger picture, it does look more like one entity instead of a relfection, but still not very clear pictures.

Where was this confirmed. Like I said, I have no problem believing it, just would like to see the source before I take it as fact. I had seen something about that, but the person didn't seem to confirm it, seemed like rumored info.
|<!73

Post by |<!73 »

Was it from HOL/Gamefaq? I've only been there once but there was someone posting information. Kinda pissing me off because I'm still waiting mine to be shipped.
Last edited by |<!73 on Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tolby

Post by Tolby »

Think so, dont go there much. Might be why I can't remember who said it. They seemed pretty confident, but at the same time like they had nothing to back it up. I completely forgot about that book though. I have it, but didn't break the seal yet. Not like I could read it anyways.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Even if it's not a statue that thing could be literally anything: A ghost, a memory recording like the SIGN phantoms in //Mutation, a new entity entirely taking her form, etc.
Aika blew up and Aura/Cubia Aura (I say this because of the three Cubia head tail things)/Corrupt Aura/Whatever GIANT SIZED Aura did something she normally does, that being just vanishing. There was no indication of her actually dying. Either way from what we seen and know already for the next series if she did ever die she didn't stay dead for long. It is actually hard to tell what is considered dying for the cases when it involves Aura. (She could have vanished like I said, separate into pieces, or is just pulling a Jebus (Jesus) on us)
She's called Death Queen Aura, and AIKA specifically says that she's giving up her life to take Aura down, as it's either that or vaccinating her, which was impossible.

With no meaningful indication otherwise, the game wants us to believe that Aura has died for now.
|<!73

Post by |<!73 »

Turns head and squints. Damn it I read aura but can't confirm aura. Yeah guess everyone is right, it could be anything, found the user it was Millardo Peacecraft. Guess it wasn't as confirming as I remember it though. Hmm I have another question for the thread: Did anyone discover what happened with the purple haired Carl?
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

I decided to go ahead, and read the spoilers. I might as well yell this. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAA. You won't be miss. So this is how the game is going to end.
Last edited by zaseo on Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tolby

Post by Tolby »

Won't? Imma stab you.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAA. You won't be miss.
It's official. I hate you more than Kyero.

Congratulations, I never thought someone would attain that honor.
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

Damnit I just now realized how I f*ck up that post. I meant you will be miss, or we won't forget about you. I was sleepy last night.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Man, I hope so. I was ready to jam a screwdriver through your eye.
Heighth

Post by Heighth »

AuraTwilight wrote:Man, I hope so. I was ready to jam a screwdriver through your eye.
Woah,woah, woah buddy. We're all friends here. Now of course if he said that EVERYONE would have to do it. Cause thats just wrong. You Hate Aura you hate the World
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

I made a tribute to Aura video. AAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! I might reupload with better quality, because Youtube messed it up a little.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUTxEIm7A08