Azure Flame God

Will Azure Flame God reappear in the series?

Yes
75%
No
25%

Total votes: 4

Advent_Winter

Azure Flame God

Post by Advent_Winter »

Does anyone believe that Azure Flame God will return as a certain "cameo" appearence in //Link? Not as an avatar obviously, but like a power of some sort? Much like  how Kite recieved it in XXXX?

Since everything else is coming back, It wouldn't hurt to start wondering about past things we'd like to see again. :l
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Re: Azure Flame God

Post by TheSorrow »

Why it tells me "Submitted Form was invalid" everytime i try to vote in the poll? D8

Well, i say Yes. Just like we've already seen Kite use a AFK-like attack, it could be very possible that he uses some sort of Azure Flame God power while in Xth Form. There's also chances that, for whatever reason, Tokio could fight him while "going back in time", or at the very least, appear in some sort of flashback or as a small image while either Kite or Azure Kite do some kind of special attack.
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Post by Helbaworshipper »

He's already appeared in Link. Since there's a Haseo bent on revenge against Tri-edge.
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

When you say Azure Flame God, I assume you're referring to the avatar forms of these players. I haven't seen nor saw any indication that the Epitaph Users have their Epitaph's. They show the old Skeith but they don't show the avatar version of Haseo's Skeith.

So until they make that indication of there being avatars, I'm pretty much going on a limb saying Azure Flame God won't be in this game, instead there is only Azure Kite.

Advent_Winter

Post by Advent_Winter »

Insydius wrote:When you say Azure Flame God, I assume you're referring to the avatar forms of these players.
Advent_Winter wrote:Does anyone believe that Azure Flame God will return as a certain "cameo" appearence in //Link? Not as an avatar obviously, but like a power of some sort? ?
Your assumption would be inccorect. I meant like a special cameo appearence Azure Flame God, like it being a special power, or a possibilty of Azure Kite's Xth form.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Maybe as part of a X-Rengeki? Then again not everyone with an Avatar seems to use it... But Tsukasa uses his Guardian excessively enough that I'd say it's possible...
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Insydius wrote:When you say Azure Flame God, I assume you're referring to the avatar forms of these players. I haven't seen nor saw any indication that the Epitaph Users have their Epitaph's. They show the old Skeith but they don't show the avatar version of Haseo's Skeith.
I'm probably thinking on this way too much, but... what reason would there be for Atoli to have an eye-like structure on her staff when she's not still an Epitaph User?
|<!73

Post by |<!73 »

EDIT:For a guess it probably has more to do with the Labrith. I noticed a lost weapon Haseo (Doppel) had against Pi and Tokio (Trailer), so it might be something in game. They are fragments of data after all. Atoli's weapon does look a little different so it might just be designer's choice.

About the topic. I'm voting no. Not because I don't believe Azure Flame God is present but because of Azure Flame Knight's current design. To me it looks like he's already obtained the power. (Hmm there's an issue with the poll.)
Advent_Winter

Post by Advent_Winter »

Well, it turns out it returned after all. During Azure Flame Kite's X-Rengeki, the azure flames behind him resemble the arc behind Azure Flame God. Guess I got what I asked for. :p
KaotinShadows

Post by KaotinShadows »

To confirm his words: