Pics from Famitsu

ShinoBee

Re: Pics from PV

Post by ShinoBee »

|<!73 wrote:Cello and Klarinette are still in.

This is now relevant to my interests. *has a liking for Klarinette*
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Re: Pics from Famitsu

Post by AuraTwilight »

Mimiru's combo attack is to pick Tokio up by the head and hurtle him at the enemy? HAHAHAHAHA!!!
I have to admit, I must buy the game purely to see that, no matter how terrible the game ends up being.
Lukar82394
Location: Δ Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground (Hulle Granz Cathedral)

Post by Lukar82394 »

TheSorrow wrote:...Until now i never noticed the infinite symbols both Tokio and Saika have o-o
They look more like the thing on Aura in the original series... which pretty much WAS an infinity symbol. x3
AuraTwilight wrote:Fanwank time! The infinity school uniform is part of their false memories. Really, the infinity symbols mark them both as prototypes for Amagi's vision of the Ultimate AI, born of the RA Plan! The game will conclude with them needing to restore the world as Digital Adam and Eve, resulting in an interactive hentai sequence that allows them to conceive and give birth to the new Ultimate AI, since Aura is a lazy ****.
... No comment.
Twilight_Knight

Re: Pics from PV

Post by Twilight_Knight »

ShinoBee wrote:
|<!73 wrote:Cello and Klarinette are still in.

This is now relevant to my interests. *has a liking for Klarinette*
Ditto.

The weird part is the interaction between Tabby and Klarinette. It seems way too friendly. I mean, Tabby's friendly to everyone, but still...
Maakasu

Post by Maakasu »

The game is going to Rock! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO! XD The infinity could do with Aura. Im surprised that we haven't seen a picture with here in it..... Or atleast I haven't. Also I think it could be the group Tokio is in. Insignia. Also I seen a picture of the Girl giving him a com unit type thing with that symbol on it, to Tokio.

I have been looking all over the place for .hack//Link game pics. Im not Obsess Im Dedicated. (Obsess is a word lazy people use, for people that are Dedicated) lol
Maakasu

Post by Maakasu »

Sorry for double post. But for clear pics of the Characters that have been shown there IGN in images. I learned of this through youtube.

heres 2 Examples.

and

Okay they didn't work.......... But anyways... Yeah XD IGN.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

They didn't work because you were typing the url from the whole site, not the image. Sweet finding though, even though those are once again only the images from the scans and we've already seen most of them in such quality, but well, at least now we can see them all together in only one page XD
Just click here to see them:
http://psp.ign.com/dor/objects/14313013 ... 29554.html
Phylow

Post by Phylow »

Hmmm....An intresting find indeed.
Akuta
The Forum Blubb
The Forum Blubb

Post by Akuta »

AuraTwilight wrote:Fanwank time! The infinity school uniform is part of their false memories. Really, the infinity symbols mark them both as prototypes for Amagi's vision of the Ultimate AI, born of the RA Plan! The game will conclude with them needing to restore the world as Digital Adam and Eve, resulting in an interactive hentai sequence that allows them to conceive and give birth to the new Ultimate AI, since Aura is a lazy ****.
I want this. We all do, deep down.

I wonder what the square button is meant to do.
Is the main character of Link a Twin Blade?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

For all we know now, sorta yes. From we've seen he's a Twin Blade in the sense that he's using 2 swords as his weapons: One of Kite's daggers, and his own sword that's also the symbol of LINK. But that sword is big enough to be a normal Blade sword, and since he's using Kite's weapon, we aren't sure yet if he can use any other kind of weapon, or if Kite's weapon is special somehow (though it would be boring if he could only use those 2 weapons without any change)
But yeah, at least he's a Twin Blade for sure.
Akuta
The Forum Blubb
The Forum Blubb

Post by Akuta »

TheSorrow wrote:
For all we know now, sorta yes. From we've seen he's a Twin Blade in the sense that he's using 2 swords as his weapons: One of Kite's daggers, and his own sword that's also the symbol of LINK. But that sword is big enough to be a normal Blade sword, and since he's using Kite's weapon, we aren't sure yet if he can use any other kind of weapon, or if Kite's weapon is special somehow (though it would be boring if he could only use those 2 weapons without any change)
But yeah, at least he's a Twin Blade for sure.
Oh, that's a shame. It would have been cool if he was something akin to a Multi-weapon with one button for Twin Blade-attacks and one for some heavier weapon.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Oh, that's a shame. It would have been cool if he was something akin to a Multi-weapon with one button for Twin Blade-attacks and one for some heavier weapon.
Well, that might still be possible somehow. If Tokio can use other weapon, then he could use that weapon with a button (could be a Staff, Gun, Heavy Sword, Scythe, etc), and use his "LINK" sword with another button, and depending of the button input you could even make different combos and attacks based on the other weapon Tokio has.
That would be awesome, and easily put LINK on top of all other .Hack games when it comes to gameplay.
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

TheSorrow wrote:
Well, that might still be possible somehow. If Tokio can use other weapon, then he could use that weapon with a button (could be a Staff, Gun, Heavy Sword, Scythe, etc), and use his "LINK" sword with another button, and depending of the button input you could even make different combos and attacks based on the other weapon Tokio has.
That would be awesome, and easily put LINK on top of all other .Hack games when it comes to gameplay.
but what you said reminded me of Haseo's "Double trigger judgement" in G.U. Vol.3 where he shoots back into his Dual guns after a skill had been used for other weapons.
wave killer
The Inbetweener
The Inbetweener

Post by wave killer »

AuraTwilight wrote:
Mimiru's combo attack is to pick Tokio up by the head and hurtle him at the enemy? HAHAHAHAHA!!!
I have to admit, I must buy the game purely to see that, no matter how terrible the game ends up being.
I second this.
Ratsu

Post by Ratsu »

Has anyone else noticed the new pic of Ovan? Hes holding a weapon other then the Twilight. Could this be his Lost Weapon.
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/dotha ... (Link).jpg
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

As far as we know, it is not. We need to know if avatars are coming back, which doesn't seem like the case here since we saw two phases back in their original forms.(Skeith, Macha.) If not, then Lost weapons don't exsist in R:X. It's probably just a updated look of Demon's Slice, his previous gun, just like Haseo has an updated look on his Honeysuckle dual swords, or Azure Flame Kite with his Empty Skies.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

This
and
this

It's the same weapon, kinda smaller and with a random circle added but with everything else remaining the same. So yeah, like Tri-edge said, it's just an updated version of his weapon, the same weapon but with looks to fit in R:X. The same happens with every weapon from the returning characters, they're all the same as their main weapon but with slightly altered looks. The only one i'm not too sure of is Albireo's, since i never knew how the Spear of Wotan looked like but i don't think it looked as a Lord Partizan's lance at all.
Tokio

Post by Tokio »

Tamashi wrote:Screens from trailer:
http://ruliweb2.empas.com/ruliboard/rea ... p&main=psp
it looks like subaru has some awsome attacks