Pics from Famitsu

Riouki_Myssaki

Re: Pics from Famitsu

Post by Riouki_Myssaki »

hm, I wonder if Kite's dagger has something to do with the storyline.
|<!73

Post by |<!73 »

I recenty noticed this but, Azure Flame Kite, has the same symbol Azure Flame God does behind his back. As for Kite's dagger he probably gave it to Tokio after he and Fluegel fight, if they fight.
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

Kuukai wrote:Something else that I noticed about her while reading the print version of the article is that apparently her name is Ayaka again. Either that or that dreaded typo from the manga has returned. "Panzer Ayaka" certainly doesn't have as nice a ring to it, but for some reason I never got used to calling her Saika...
Yeah, I never got used to calling her Saika either; Ayaka just rolls off the tongue better.
Apparently CC2 thought the same thing, cause in one of the scans |<!73 posted the furigana above her kanji said Ayaka.
|<!73

Re: Pics from 4gamer

Post by |<!73 »

Here are the some images from 4gamer. None of these have logo's on them. http://www.4gamer.net/games/083/G008320/20090123004/ As stated there is a little issue with how her name is suppose to be written, but on the links her images in the manga, the official site keeps it as Saika.
Tamashi

Post by Tamashi »

|<!73

Post by |<!73 »

Mimiru, Orca and Mistral appear. Trommel is there too it seems, I was beginning to wander about that.
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

Excellent. Three more names added to the list. If Mimiru's back, then Blackrose is definitely hitting the list. They need to hurry it up.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

So, the trailer is already out somewhere?
And where's Orca? I can't seem to find him D:
Maakasu

Post by Maakasu »

I hope Blackrose is useable character!

Awesome...............MUST FIND TRAILOR!!!! HOPEFULLY SOMEONE ALREADY HAS IT ON WEB!
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

There is no trailer yet, dude. We're only now getting mere pictures.

and Ayaka > Saika imo.
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

AuraTwilight wrote:There is no trailer yet, dude. We're only now getting mere pictures.
Tamashi's link above strongly suggests there is as those appear to be video quality ripped images.
|kenji|

Post by |kenji| »

maybe someone in 2ch already got it, guess we should just wait :S
|<!73

Post by |<!73 »

The trailer was set to appear with the .hack//G.U. Trilogy rental discs, which is today and yesterday. Those are probably the real thing, nothing really said that means otherwise. The image of Orca is in the background of the third picture, though its blurry the outline still looks like him. There are only two characters I am thinking of with that type of color scheme and both are Orca.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Mimiru's combo attack is to pick Tokio up by the head and hurtle him at the enemy? HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ack, now Game Watch is reporting it's Saika. This is officially the most wtf terminology issue I've ever seen in .hack. I guess the only other one I can think of is "Spell Shaman" and that went away almost immediately...
|<!73

Re: Pics from PV

Post by |<!73 »

I saw a video with a few more pictures from the PV. Cello and Klarinette are still in. Skeith also appears as a phase. Tabby is everywhere. Kite and Tokio still get owned, but he returns earlier in the game. Balmung was about to get jumped. The scene with Macha and Elk is different so I'm guessing the panels change.

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/894/ ... 926hi9.jpg

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/849/ ... 927mv2.jpg

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/2069 ... 928dh3.jpg

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/2596 ... 929ch8.jpg

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/7906 ... 210vu4.jpg
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

...Wait, you saw the video? Or only the pics that you're showing us? And if you did see the video then why not linking it instead? o-o

Anyways, seems nice so far. Now all Schicksal members are confirmed to be in it, we have something that looks like Kite, Balmung and Tokio vs Skeith, some scene with Tabby and Klarinette, the scene Kite-Balmung from Outbreak, Orgel against Kite and Tabby or something like that, and i have no idea what that little grey panel in the last pic is supposed to be but it seems interesting as well. Nothing about the gameplay or the story (as in "WTF is happening") yet.
|<!73

Post by |<!73 »

The video I saw had the pictures for the PV images in it. I don't think it was the actual PV because it was missing something. There are more images I just choose those to post. http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm5928892 Where do you see Kite fighting Orgel? That is Tokio grabbing her.
Last edited by |<!73 on Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

The video in question is a fan-made slideshow of photos of the trailer set to Gentle Hands, and on a must-register service, so the pics are better.

Well, from the text we can surmise that the plot still involves the Akashic Records, Chrono Cores, and something called, uhh... "Memory of Lake" if I'm reading that right...
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

"Memory of Lake"
Wouldn't that be "Lake of Memories" instead? And perhaps be related to that to Acheron or whatever they were talking about at the end of Trilogy?
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

No, it's Memory of Lake, and my money is on it being related to Navel of Lake...