Battle System.

Riouki_Myssaki

Re: Battle System.

Post by Riouki_Myssaki »

Azure Ace wrote:
Riouki_Myssaki wrote:yeah, the previous games were basicly a "press X to win the game" kind, I sure hope it's more diverse. Hopefully it'll be a "Press X, but watch out! Press O, PRESS O IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!!! O NO THEY'RE COMING AT YOU! RUN!!! RUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!111!!!one!!!! Now press L2 if you want to live! Oh noez, you died :3"
That is the smartest thing I have ever heard. Seriously, It's a great idea, but do mean you hope it will be like those games where you have to press a certain button or your character dies for certain (like in Sonic Unleashed and those Trap Boxes from GU ~IF THE TRAP BOXES COULD ONE-HIT KO YOU!~) or do you mean that those kinds of buttons would help reach maximum combo efficiency? I'm hoping it's the second. Also, it's for the PSP, WHICH DOESN'T HAVE AN L2 BUTTON! Sorry, just being annoying...
oh right, forgot about that, it's only L and R. I meant the second one.
zabejt

Post by zabejt »

do you think they will and player vs player if muti-player is added?
bloodwolf2a2

Post by bloodwolf2a2 »

It would be fun to do a 1 on 1 and it would be good to use the G.U. battle system.
Maaku

Post by Maaku »

I'm no good at reading Kanji, but the Katakana here reads "Cross Rengeki"

My guess is that both characters can perform a Rengeki on monsters, and if both characters both perform the necessary Hit Combo on a single monster, they can combine their Rengeki for a "Cross Rengeki."

Edit:
I guess I should clarify. The Katakana here is the huge red/orange text superimposed across the screen in-between Tokio and Haseo.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

I'm thinking more that you can perform special attacks with the current team member you're having, and with Haseo, this attack is called Cross Rengeki. That's what i believe and would want to happen more...especially because it would be quite boring and unoriginal if you could do the same kind of "Rengeki" with every character XP
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

I think TheSorrow hit it right on the money, because after studying that screenshot for the longest, I noticed that both Tokio and Haseo are charging at that same monster, so after that, it results to the other screenshot of both of them in mid-air slicing the monster with multiple slashes, which IMO, looks a lot like chaotic strike from G.U.