Count Down: Countdown Reached!!!

|<!73

Count Down: Countdown Reached!!!

Post by |<!73 »

Anyway if you click the link below its pretty self explanatory. In 6 days from this post there should be new content on CC2's website. Is it a game, is it a manga. Perhaps it is a company fusion. Anyhow wait to see. For those of you who didn't see the front page you can check there. *mumbles something about finding it after seeing the countdown* Anyway discuss and enjoy. No flaming and try to keep the spam down. Try letting the topic fall after the countdown is over...

http://www.cc2.co.jp/new/
Last edited by |<!73 on Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:33 pm, edited 7 times in total.
d5t

Re: Count Down: Countdown 6 Days

Post by d5t »

Thanks for creating the topic, I linked it on the front page. I hope it's something .hack-y. I've been bored with the lack of news. :)
wave killer
The Inbetweener
The Inbetweener

Post by wave killer »

d5t wrote:Thanks for creating the topic, I linked it on the front page. I hope it's something .hack-y. I've been bored with the lack of news. :)
I can't really explain it, but I doubt that is anything .hack related.
d5t

Post by d5t »

wave killer wrote:
d5t wrote:Thanks for creating the topic, I linked it on the front page. I hope it's something .hack-y. I've been bored with the lack of news. :)
I can't really explain it, but I doubt that is anything .hack related.
No one can explain it, unless you're secretly a CC2 employee!! That's a bad spirit, look on the optimistic side of things!
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

FINALLY!
A.R.T

Post by A.R.T »

The thing about countdowns...the last time we had a countdown this major lookin' it was for G.U...but now, I do believe...we're gonna get us some .hack goodness...c'mon anthro giraffe ladies!
Kay

Post by Kay »

o.o omg yay!~

*prays for more .hackness*
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

As far as I know nothing too notable in the video game tradeshow world is happening on the 16th, other than it being the day after STORM is released, and a good day to announce a new game. Since the accompanying text is, "Please look forward to the 'time' we announce information," same as the existing clock-filled teaser page, my bet is that on the 16th they will finally be announcing Tail Concerto 2 officially. It's been sitting there for like years, guys, it shouldn't be surprising that this would come before .hack...

Lots of people seen to forget that they've already said they're working on a new .hack, we just need to be patient and wait for it...
Hamiko

Post by Hamiko »

Lots of people seen to forget that they've already said they're working on a new .hack, we just need to be patient and wait for it...
Right.. which is why I don't get why people on this, and other .hack// forums are saying .hack is dead. Maybe they don't know about the scans? dothackers was the only one to report on it afterall. Maybe you guys should make a section for it on the main site?

I think it'll be Tail Concerto DS. It's been almost 2 years since that old teaser was put up. I'm betting the new .hack will be revealed the same way //G.U. was. Teaser page followed by an orgasmic trailer @ E3 :)
RyougaZell

Post by RyougaZell »

The countdown ends the day Naruto Ulimate Ninja Storm is released on Japan.
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

Kuukai wrote:As far as I know nothing too notable in the video game tradeshow world is happening on the 16th, other than it being the day after STORM is released, and a good day to announce a new game. Since the accompanying text is, "Please look forward to the 'time' we announce information," same as the existing clock-filled teaser page, my bet is that on the 16th they will finally be announcing Tail Concerto 2 officially. It's been sitting there for like years, guys, it shouldn't be surprising that this would come before .hack...

Yes. Besides, usually, the longer it takes, the better it will be, correct?
|kenji|

Post by |kenji| »

Kuukai wrote:Lots of people seen to forget that they've already said they're working on a new .hack, we just need to be patient and wait for it...
actually, i didn't know about it :shock:
when did they say this???

ANYWAY

on the last December's 24th Famitsu CC2 appeared and said "We're working on a BRAND NEW game that will be released in 2009"

a new game that's not .hack or naruto (or even tail concerto, i think) so.... i don't think there's an .hack game in that countdown :(

i'm not hyped anyway, that message in Famitsu was clearly clear..
d5t

Post by d5t »

|kenji| wrote:
Kuukai wrote:Lots of people seen to forget that they've already said they're working on a new .hack, we just need to be patient and wait for it...
Over 9 months ago:
http://dothackers.net/index.php?start_f ... ction=&id=&
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

Well well, CC2 couldn't go long without having a fancy countdown of some sorts - and we're just 8 years into 2009!
Lawl at underlined part.
|kenji|

Post by |kenji| »

d5t wrote:
|kenji| wrote:
Over 9 months ago:
http://dothackers.net/index.php?start_f ... ction=&id=&
oh ok, didn't thought at that info because i don't see it as a confirmation for the new game :D
thanks anyway for the answer 8)
The-Missing-Spade

Post by The-Missing-Spade »

The waiting is killing me... -__-

Anyways. Even if it does turn out to be something .hack unrelated, I suppose I shouldn't have to get too pissed. Then again, besides little glimpses here and there nothing really big has been shown yet...So I'm going to ignor my probable dissapointment and keep my hopes up, JUST FOR .HACK.

*trying to keep hope up* ><"
Jamull

Post by Jamull »

if you continue to the actual home page after the countdown splash you see a list of 6 "development titles." They are listed as follows: Countdown New Contents, Naruto, Naruto, .hack//G.U. Trilogy, .hack//LINK, and a DS project. http://www.cc2.co.jp/index.html

Now if the current countdown was for the announcement of a DS game, would they really have it sitting in two spots of the development titles section? I want to doubt that they would do this. haha :) *please be new .hack!*
bigjoecool
Location: Root Town Brew City (Milwaukee, WI) Keywords: Stumbling Drunkass Eastsider

Post by bigjoecool »

Jamull!!! Long time no see/hear. I sold my Wii and my DS awhile back when I had a "financial emergency" (stint as a jobless bum), so I guess there was nothing to play online.

I hope this is .hack related, we're due for something soon!!!

Miss you fochers on the boards. I'm back now, though. GEAH!!!
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

|kenji| wrote:oh ok, didn't thought at that info because i don't see it as a confirmation for the new game :D
thanks anyway for the answer 8)
It's confirmation of "a new .hack." It's almost certainly a game, CC2 doesn't make much else that they'd tease about for this long...
Jamull wrote:if you continue to the actual home page after the countdown splash you see a list of 6 "development titles." They are listed as follows: Countdown New Contents, Naruto, Naruto, .hack//G.U. Trilogy, .hack//LINK, and a DS project. http://www.cc2.co.jp/index.html

Now if the current countdown was for the announcement of a DS game, would they really have it sitting in two spots of the development titles section? I want to doubt that they would do this. haha :) *please be new .hack!*
Why would it have the same descriptive text, then? And for god’s sake, Valerie, why is "time" in quotes?! Is this some sort of ironic time?!
Tolf

Re: Count Down: Countdown 4 Days

Post by Tolf »

Maybe we're all overshooting this... instead for .hack it's the countdown for when Bush gets out of office on the 20th. xD All nations of the world celebrate!