Game?

Skeith9o9

Re: Game?

Post by Skeith9o9 »

What im hoping for,

Both a Story Line mode, and an Online mode, where you can make your own character, and play in "The World : R:X" Imagine that.....

*Stares off in distance, and hope it's released in 2009*
Albel_Nox

Post by Albel_Nox »

Skeith9o9 wrote:What im hoping for,

Both a Story Line mode, and an Online mode, where you can make your own character, and play in "The World : R:X" Imagine that.....

*Stares off in distance, and hope it's released in 2009*
Those are some high hopes there huh? Well cant blame you that would be pretty kick A**!
S. [Burned] Y.

Post by S. [Burned] Y. »

Actually...
It would be more feasible for CC2 to make a portable .hack// alike game allowing two or more PSP to connect so you can have parties with your friends who own it as well. Else wise, it'd just be another Fragment.
eaglesiegle

Post by eaglesiegle »

I can't wait!!! Though like people have stated the manga is not the great I'm going to give the game and the manga a chance until they both end because if make a judgment halfway through you could be surprised later.
Akasu

Post by Akasu »

S. [Burned] Y. wrote:Actually...
It would be more feasible for CC2 to make a portable .hack// alike game allowing two or more PSP to connect so you can have parties with your friends who own it as well. Else wise, it'd just be another Fragment.
I agree so freaking much!!
Albel_Nox

Post by Albel_Nox »

S. [Burned] Y. wrote:Actually...
heh feasible huh? Aight that actually does sound right.... :?
SINSTAR

Post by SINSTAR »

nobodyknows wrote:i hope they do make it for the PSP. more people will be able to play it if it does =]...
Sadly enough I don't have a PSP yet lol. I'm so excited for this game though so when I do get one I'm so buying it. XD
Azure Ace

Post by Azure Ace »

I'm really hoping for Multiplayer, but I have my doubts. I don't care if it's the worst thing since, well, me, I am gonna buy that friggin game.
Also, I hope you can choose your class, I know there's evidence against that, but I can hope, can't I?
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

This game better kick ass which I think it will. If .hack will end then it better be a epic game that really helps link.