New Player Character?

Discuss the multitude of .hack Manga and Novels!

Moderator: Moderators

|<!73

New Player Character?

Post by |<!73 »

There was a new character revealed in the manga. Beware spoilers are posted below, avoid scrolling if your not interested or don't want to see. As before no flaming and please try to limit the Spam. Not interested then don't post. Remember the manga is comedy. Regardless comments and questions are always welcome. Please disscuss below.

The chapter mainly focuses on Alkaid. She was defeated, or what looks around something of the sort. Hard to tell without looking to deep. Lucky animals remake their appearance, while Silabus makes a brief cameo. The newer PC is obsessed with Photographs. I don't have a name yet, but I believe the new character is a temporary PC for the Nizato Game Manager, this or a newbie, however either works...
Last edited by |<!73 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
_Tri-edge_

Re: New Player Character ?

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

Well, I definitely see Silabus, sending somebody an e-mail, or getting one himself, and that particular Lucky Animal looks very similar to Slepnir <Don't care about the spelling> As for this new character however...I can't exactly tell if it's even male or female. O_O
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

The newer PC is obsessed with Photographs. I don't have a name yet, but I believe the new character is a temporary PC for the Nizato Game Manager, this or a newbie, however either works.
It would really be funny if that...androgynous-bunny-like character is actually the shopkeeper from the first chapter. Just imagine it XD

And the manga's really enjoyed best if you think it's all non-canon and purely made for comedy with only a few stuff involving the actual LINK story. Let's just say...a parody of LINK.
eaglesiegle

Post by eaglesiegle »

TheSorrow wrote:
The newer PC is obsessed with Photographs. I don't have a name yet, but I believe the new character is a temporary PC for the Nizato Game Manager, this or a newbie, however either works.
It would really be funny if that...androgynous-bunny-like character is actually the shopkeeper from the first chapter. Just imagine it XD

And the manga's really enjoyed best if you think it's all non-canon and purely made for comedy with only a few stuff involving the actual LINK story. Let's just say...a parody of LINK.
Yeah I agree! I never really thought the manga was bad, I just thought it didnt feel like .hack!
|<!73

Re: New Player Character?

Post by |<!73 »

His name was Ninjato. He was controlled by the shopkeeper. Here:

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... INK%29.jpg
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

...Ninjato? I get the sneaking feeling he's going around snapping photos of shrine maidens...
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

I was right on him being the Shopkeeper, and that doesn't surprise me at all...but, Ninjato!? You're telling me that such odd shopkeeper who's been taking pics of the heroes and has a shop is Ninjato!? O-o

Not THAT hard to believe, but it's still very surprising. Really proves he's been following the heroes, as Ninjato has been in all versions, and i clearly remember Ninjato working for CC Corp and The World, so easily explains why he'd easily get a copy of the game. But...it doesn't seem much like Ninjato would do what the Shopkeeper does, nor it seems like the Shopkeeper would do what Ninjato does. After all, all the time Ninjato seemed pretty oblivious of other events...probably Nogmung was more "interested" in the to-be heroes than him D8

Oh!...But the manga's not canon, right? Or does he also appear in the game?
Advent_Winter

Post by Advent_Winter »

What a twist. @_@
Ranylyn

Post by Ranylyn »

GyppyGirl2021 wrote:...Ninjato? I get the sneaking feeling he's going around snapping photos of shrine maidens...
Seconded :lol:
|<!73

Post by |<!73 »

There is a shrine maiden on his back...