Bring It!!!

Discuss the multitude of .hack Manga and Novels!

Moderator: Moderators

|<!73

Bring It!!!

Post by |<!73 »

Another update was added for the manga. Don't scroll if your not ready for spoilers. Please disscuss below, remember no flaming and limit the spam.

TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Re: Bring It!!!

Post by TheSorrow »

...O:
Fanservice and everything else aside, looks like a cool battle and it seems like both sides are equal this time, instead of one being completely owned by the other XD

And lol at how the spoiler tags fail badly for images >3>'
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

If only they made Azure Kite fight or team up with Kite. Now THAT would be awesome fanservice. Anyways, good find like always |<!73 . It seems like the manga's slipping into it's extremely rare "serious" moments of the story. Not to mention the fact that Haseo's actually holding his own without Skeith in this fight. Although, Why would AK have any intention of saving Tsukasa though?
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Oh wow, Azure Kite and Haseo are having their 18th epic battle!

Who cares?
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

I hate repeating myself
and .Hack//LINK just gets stupider and stupider
|<!73

Post by |<!73 »

_Tri-edge_ wrote:If only they made Azure Kite fight or team up with Kite. Now THAT would be awesome fanservice. Anyways, good find like always |<!73 . It seems like the manga's slipping into it's extremely rare "serious" moments of the story. Not to mention the fact that Haseo's actually holding his own without Skeith in this fight. Although, Why would AK have any intention of saving Tsukasa though?
Yeah. It hasn't been explained yet. Honestly though it can be various things dating back to when Tsukasa first met Azure Flame Kite (Tri Edge), programing, articifically inteligence on his side or simply Haseo seriously becoming that type of threat. Personally I am betting individual action since Aura is long gone.
TheSorrow wrote:...O:
Fanservice and everything else aside, looks like a cool battle and it seems like both sides are equal this time, instead of one being completely owned by the other XD

And lol at how the spoiler tags fail badly for images >3>'
And yes its fun seeing a more realistic battle between the two. (Additionally we know Tsukasa & his Guardian weren't defeating Haseo anytime soon, for those who were wondering.)
EDIT:

Haseo’s memories are still modified and he is still working with Posaune. He attacks Tsukasa to gain information where Tokio is currently, Azure Flame Kite saves him but to attack the modified arm on Haseo’s character. The man is equivalent to an Ovan with that damned claw. Meanwhile Tokio is training with Master to become stronger. He wishes for better: Saika to stop bullying him, Haseo to not PK him, so he won’t have to run around all the time and help the people around him. Alkaid was battling in the arena earlier with Haseo and Saika is off doing god knows what since she lost her character.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Saika is off doing god knows what since she lost her character.
How did that happen?
And is "Master" that one Klarinette girl? Or his identity is another one? (But still the person in the teddy bear suit thing)
|<!73

Post by |<!73 »

She tried to bum rush Haseo for the core, in the end though it was too much for Panzer to handle. Saika couldn't have done worse if she ambushed him with a small army, that is the power of that claw combined with an arena champion and a hacker in the background. In short Saika got jumped. Because of Haseo her character became unuseable afterward. Master's identity hasn't been revealed yet but in the previous chapter there were some strong hints dropped. I am not sure about this month's chapter yet. (I don't think I made it as clear in my last post but Alkaid is working with Haseo.)