Will Tokio create an even more Powerful Cubia?

Discuss the multitude of .hack Manga and Novels!

Moderator: Moderators

shadow of skeith

Will Tokio create an even more Powerful Cubia?

Post by shadow of skeith »

In R:1, Kite had Technically created Cubia(Even though Harold is the real creator.) by Data Draining Skeith(Human Cubia appeared in XXXX).After that, Cubia had become stronger and stronger when Kite kept Data Draining the phases. When Cubia was at his strongest, Blackrose had destroyed him by destroying Kite's bracelet. In G.U. Haseo had gained his Xth Form, which caused Cubia to return, even MORE powerful than ever. Cubia too was defeated by Haseo. I noticed in the games that inside Cubia's core, please correct me if I'm wrong. PLEASE, PLEASE Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looked like a shadowed, naked version of Kite in MOQ, minus INFECTION. AND The SAME THING happened in G.U. When I fought Cubia again today. Only, It was Haseo inside the core. Tell me if I was seeing things. But now, in LINK, I'm sure Cubia will be back. But will Tokio face an even stronger Cubia that has ever roamed in, The World?
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Re: Will Tokio create an even more Powerful Cubia?

Post by Erroneous »

shadow of skeith wrote:In G.U. Haseo had gained his Xth Form, which caused Cubia to return, even MORE powerful than ever.
If memory serves me right, Cubia's data was shattered in the INFECTION series and was brought back whole again after the REBIRTH program in Ovan was completed. Haseo's Xth-Form had little to nothing doing with Cubia as it was just a merger/unison of Haseo+Skeith. And that Cubia's strength was measured based upon the Epitaph User's as a whole.
azure alchemist

Post by azure alchemist »

cubia's return in G.U. was a result of the creation of a new key of twilight. cubia is the shadow of the key of twilight. since haseo fought and data drained all of the phases, he absorbed their data in a sense, and he became the new key of twilight
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

In R:1, Kite had Technically created Cubia(Even though Harold is the real creator.) by Data Draining Skeith(Human Cubia appeared in XXXX).
Well, more like awakened, but accurate enough.
After that, Cubia had become stronger and stronger when Kite kept Data Draining the phases. When Cubia was at his strongest, Blackrose had destroyed him by destroying Kite's bracelet. In G.U. Haseo had gained his Xth Form, which caused Cubia to return, even MORE powerful than ever. Cubia too was defeated by Haseo. I noticed in the games that inside Cubia's core, please correct me if I'm wrong. PLEASE, PLEASE Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looked like a shadowed, naked version of Kite in MOQ, minus INFECTION. AND The SAME THING happened in G.U. When I fought Cubia again today. Only, It was Haseo inside the core.
No, you're correct, except the Haseo duplicate is situated on top of Cubia Core's head from the waist up.
But now, in LINK, I'm sure Cubia will be back. But will Tokio face an even stronger Cubia that has ever roamed in, The World?
That depends. We don't yet know the true nature of Tokio's powers, or if they even count as a Key of the Twilight, so it's up in the air. I guarantee Cubia probably returns, but it might be like in GU+ where Cubia just noms the bad guys after they get the Akashic Records.
If memory serves me right, Cubia's data was shattered in the INFECTION series and was brought back whole again after the REBIRTH program in Ovan was completed. Haseo's Xth-Form had little to nothing doing with Cubia as it was just a merger/unison of Haseo+Skeith. And that Cubia's strength was measured based upon the Epitaph User's as a whole.
Incorrect. Cubia's manifestation in IMOQ died, but the Cubia Program just went into slumber. Cubia was reawakened after Xth Form was born, as confirmed by .hack//Truth. However, characters in-universe thought that the Rebirth was responsible because both it and Xth Form's birth were pretty much congruent. Xth Form is a merger of Haseo, Skeith, and ALL of the data signatures of the other Avatars that Skeith devoured, so Xth Form possessed the power of the entire Cursed Wave, causing Cubia to awaken. This power is also why Haseo was able to channel Aura into Aina.
shadow of skeith

Post by shadow of skeith »

AuraTwilight wrote:
In R:1, Kite had Technically created Cubia(Even though Harold is the real creator.) by Data Draining Skeith(Human Cubia appeared in XXXX).
Well, more like awakened, but accurate enough.
After that, Cubia had become stronger and stronger when Kite kept Data Draining the phases. When Cubia was at his strongest, Blackrose had destroyed him by destroying Kite's bracelet. In G.U. Haseo had gained his Xth Form, which caused Cubia to return, even MORE powerful than ever. Cubia too was defeated by Haseo. I noticed in the games that inside Cubia's core, please correct me if I'm wrong. PLEASE, PLEASE Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looked like a shadowed, naked version of Kite in MOQ, minus INFECTION. AND The SAME THING happened in G.U. When I fought Cubia again today. Only, It was Haseo inside the core.
No, you're correct, except the Haseo duplicate is situated on top of Cubia Core's head from the waist up.

That depends. We don't yet know the true nature of Tokio's powers, or if they even count as a Key of the Twilight, so it's up in the air. I guarantee Cubia probably returns, but it might be like in GU+ where Cubia just noms the bad guys after they get the Akashic Records.

Incorrect. Cubia's manifestation in IMOQ died, but the Cubia Program just went into slumber. Cubia was reawakened after Xth Form was born, as confirmed by .hack//Truth. However, characters in-universe thought that the Rebirth was responsible because both it and Xth Form's birth were pretty much congruent. Xth Form is a merger of Haseo, Skeith, and ALL of the data signatures of the other Avatars that Skeith devoured, so Xth Form possessed the power of the entire Cursed Wave, causing Cubia to awaken. This power is also why Haseo was able to channel Aura into Aina.
That.....is......FREAKY!!! I knew I wasn't seeing things. and CC2 did it again in G.U. probably just to follow up what they did in the original games. Ugh. I'm disgusted, but pretty cool, no doubt.Okay, so it's too early to tell for Tokio's case, but something to look forward to. Ahh, so Xth form isn't OFFICIALLY claimed as a form for an Adept Rouge in CC. Corps view. It's a super hack. That's how everyone was able to give their powers to skeith in order to face Cubia. It's just Skeith with a 7-phase boost bonus. Nice.