Kite vs. Azure Kite?

Discuss the multitude of .hack Manga and Novels!

Moderator: Moderators

shadow of skeith

Kite vs. Azure Kite?

Post by shadow of skeith »

After confirming that Azure Kite and Kite are now both in the same game, it brings up an interesting question, even though both Kite's are respectable to Aura and she might try to stop them, but, could it be possible if Azure Kite and Kite fought? That would seriously be the greatest fight ever in the .hack// series. Well, if so, I need everyone's opinion. Who would win? Kite or Azure Kite?
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Re: Kite vs. Azure Kite?

Post by AuraTwilight »

Well, if we assume this Kite is the actual player instead of an AI, as has been theorized, Azure Kite would win hands down. Not only does Azure Kite has superior abilities, stats, and effective immortality, but he also doesn't pay a cost when he Data Drains. Not only that, but being an AI, he can think faster and break the game's rules, while Kite is only limited to what he can do with his game controller.
shadow of skeith

AuraTwilight wrote:Well, if we assume this Kite is the actual player instead of an AI, as has been theorized, Azure Kite would win hands down. Not only does Azure Kite has superior abilities, stats, and effective immortality, but he also doesn't pay a cost when he Data Drains. Not only that, but being an AI, he can think faster and break the game's rules, while Kite is only limited to what he can do with his game controller.
You may be right Aura, but Azure Kite's a defected A.I. He's incomplete. But since he can't talk, we have no idea how much intellegence he may posess. But I was thinking that Azure Kite would win because of one other reason, AZURE FLAME GOD. Then again, Kite isn't really a normal character either. I mean, they both posess DRAIN HEART, so I guess it could be even. Plus, we don't know if Kite has many limits to just his controller. I mean, look at Haseo. He won against Azure Kite with just the limits of his controller, even though he posessed Skeith. But you're probably right Aura. Kite maybe powerful, but that bracelet's his only strong point. He beat all eight, or should I say seven, phases of Morganna, almost beating Corbenik without the Twilight Bracelet, until your character got in the way at the last second in //QUARANTIINE. Poor Aura. So Kite may have a chance.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

You may be right Aura, but Azure Kite's a defected A.I. He's incomplete. But since he can't talk, we have no idea how much intellegence he may posess.
He's incomplete, but he's not defective. All the fights he's been in shows that he's perfectly intelligent and capable of carrying out his missions, and he is also able of fluent Aura-speak if you send him emails.
But I was thinking that Azure Kite would win because of one other reason, AZURE FLAME GOD. Then again, Kite isn't really a normal character either. I mean, they both posess DRAIN HEART, so I guess it could be even. Plus, we don't know if Kite has many limits to just his controller. I mean, look at Haseo. He won against Azure Kite with just the limits of his controller, even though he posessed Skeith.
Haseo probably only won because Azure Kite's attention was divided. He was just attempting to shrug Haseo off so he could take care of the locker. That, and Haseo's a cheater.
shadow of skeith

Haseo probably only won because Azure Kite's attention was divided. He was just attempting to shrug Haseo off so he could take care of the locker. That, and Haseo's a cheater.[/quote]lol. Yeah, I guess power hungry characters can be cheaters, but Haseo's just lucky most of the time.
emptyazureskies

Post by emptyazureskies »

hmmm... xxxx's azure flame god mode kite vs. the azure flame god of the gu games... (thinks for a sec) well if ovan killed azure flame god and company 4 times with the same move i'd vote kite...
speaking of which ovan is practically guarinited to come back (theorizies he is behind scycial's movements he is one of the greatest hackers of .hack{thinks only helba and zelkova are better})
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

hmmm... xxxx's azure flame god mode kite vs. the azure flame god of the gu games... (thinks for a sec) well if ovan killed azure flame god and company 4 times with the same move i'd vote kite...
Ovan never fought Azure Flame God.
shadow of skeith

AuraTwilight wrote:
Ovan never fought Azure Flame God.
I think he may have meant Azure Kite, Aura. Guess he forgot that he had "god"next to them. but, Ovan only fought the Azure knights once, as far as I can remember.
emptyazureskies

yeah oops. messed that up a bit...
let's see though ovan fought azure kite at huelle granz, bryonna gydeon, the azure trio in the top floor of the spiral dungeon, and 1 more time i'm sure brain must not be working today...
shadow of skeith

emptyazureskies wrote:yeah oops. messed that up a bit...
let's see though ovan fought azure kite at huelle granz, bryonna gydeon, the azure trio in the top floor of the spiral dungeon, and 1 more time i'm sure brain must not be working today...
Ohhh, I see what you mean, but here's how it is. Ovan has fought Azure Kite two times, Once in .hack//Roots at Delta: Hidden Forbidden Dragonbien, the other time at the spiral Dungeon you mentioned, but that's it. He didn't fight AK at the Hullez Gran Cathedral, he only appeared, shortly after Haseo was data drained.
A.P.Z.A.E.

Post by A.P.Z.A.E. »

Yes, but Azure Kite and Ovan were both at the cathedral and it's logical to assume they fought afterwards, since they don't really get along all that well.
Azure Kite probably didn't just leave after Ovan appeared.
I know assuming is bad, but...
>_>
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

shadow of skeith wrote:
emptyazureskies wrote:yeah oops. messed that up a bit...
Ohhh, I see what you mean, but here's how it is. Ovan has fought Azure Kite two times, Once in .hack//Roots at Delta: Hidden Forbidden Dragonbien, the other time at the spiral Dungeon you mentioned, but that's it. He didn't fight AK at the Hullez Gran Cathedral, he only appeared, shortly after Haseo was data drained.
Do you know why Haseo was DDed? Spoiler:AK meant to Data Drain Ovan(Tri-edge)
emptyazureskies

so wait that's twice at huelle granz once when shino was pk'ed and once when haseo was data drained.....
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Tri-Edge and Kite didn't fight when Shino was PKed. Kite sensed Tri-Edge attacking and immediatly went to look, but didn't find him so he went away at the same time Haseo came in.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

TheSorrow wrote:Tri-Edge and Kite didn't fight when Shino was PKed. Kite sensed Tri-Edge attacking and immediatly went to look, but didn't find him so he went away at the same time Haseo came in.
And this is why Haseo hated Kite
shadow of skeith

Haseo{Terror of Death} wrote:
TheSorrow wrote:Tri-Edge and Kite didn't fight when Shino was PKed. Kite sensed Tri-Edge attacking and immediatly went to look, but didn't find him so he went away at the same time Haseo came in.
So basically, Azure Kite was the victim here. Ovan basically used Azure Kite to his advantage, leading Haseo down the wrong path of revenge, so that he could get stronger, to kill him. Azure Kite didn't mean to Data Drain Haseo. He was just in the way. If you paid really close attention to the cathedral fight, Azure Kite did nothing to harm Haseo. Remember that little push to the face? He was just moving Haseo out of the way to get Ovan, the real data drain target, from the door.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Yeah, that's been well known already by most people here, i guess. Azure Kite never really wanted to fight Haseo, all the time he just pushed him away and ignored him, going right for his target even if some random n00b got in the way. A similar thing happened with the lockers, with Azure Kite just wanting to scare Haseo so he could deal with Helen, but Haseo was stubborn, Kite got annoyed enough to turn into Azure Flame God (still not wanting to kill Haseo or anything, just get him out of the way by any necessary means), then got Data Drained and exploded. If he ever wanted to defeat Haseo for whatever reason, he could've easily done so anytime (except in Vol. 3, i suppose, though he was also in more of a defensive mood).
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

shadow of skeith wrote:
Haseo{Terror of Death} wrote:
So basically, Azure Kite was the victim here. Ovan basically used Azure Kite to his advantage, leading Haseo down the wrong path of revenge, so that he could get stronger, to kill him. Azure Kite didn't mean to Data Drain Haseo. He was just in the way. If you paid really close attention to the cathedral fight, Azure Kite did nothing to harm Haseo. Remember that little push to the face? He was just moving Haseo out of the way to get Ovan, the real data drain target, from the door.
If you are making this good of an assumption, on your own, then stop asking questions and look for answers first, unless you want to look smart by asking, then coming up with a nice little explanation
shadow of skeith

If you are making this good of an assumption, on your own, then stop asking questions and look for answers first, unless you want to look smart by asking, then coming up with a nice little explanation[/quote]Actually, I had to play .hack// G.U. Vol.1 again to make that assumption, if you call that looking for answers. I basically skipped most of the cutscenes just to beat the game in a quick pace. So I went back and follwed the entire story. I just finished 40 mins. ago. :lol: But yeah, I rewatched those clips and then made the assumption you see above. I just wanted to help out A.P.Z.A.E on some logic. My main mission on here is to collect as much .hack// info as I can. Oh, I've got to make my comments shorter. But yeah, with you guys helping out, it's pretty cool. :)
emptyazureskies

if you watched roots u could tell that azure got there first then ovan then shino and shino and azure kinda faded away the same way .... and like someone said earlier its kinda obvious that ovan and azure would fight after haseo's data draining