Elk and wiseman or Endrance and Yata

Discuss the multitude of .hack Manga and Novels!

Moderator: Moderators

Dark Knight Sparda

Elk and wiseman or Endrance and Yata

Post by Dark Knight Sparda »

OK if one of them or both return in RX wich character do you see they will be returning with especially elk/endrance since tsukasa has her old character model back
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Re: Elk and wiseman or Endrance and Yata

Post by TheSorrow »

Either as Endrance and Yata, or as new characters you end up finding out who they really are sometime later.

I'd like to see Wiseman again though.
FallenDragon
Location: Lost In A Sea Of Thoughts...or falling asleep in front of the monitor

Post by FallenDragon »

I'd like to see Elk and Wiseman, but that is if they appear at all (hopefully they will).
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Endrance and Yata, so they could have their Epitaphs without spoiling it for people who haven't finished GU yet.
Namihana

Post by Namihana »

I'm betting on the latter. I'm also guessing that if they ever show up, they'll probably have a make-over. Probably minor though...
Tawalaya

Post by Tawalaya »

I highly doubt we'll see Wiseman's PC return as ANY of the characters he's played as. That guy has used so many different identities, and all for the same purpose; information.

That's the advantage of never sticking with the same character, he's played as Wiseman, Naobi, Nala AND Yata. although there is a chance he might return as yata, if the avatars are set to make a return that is. Which is possible, since Tsukasa's guardian has made an apparent return (or so it would seem).
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

I highly doubt we'll see Wiseman's PC return as ANY of the characters he's played as. That guy has used so many different identities, and all for the same purpose; information.
Yea, but this is .hack//Link, which has character cameos abound at the expense of character integrity. ^^
hgtfhfhg

Post by hgtfhfhg »

I think that its possible Endrance would make a comeback if Haseo is playing (cause he would follow him anywhere) and Yata will probably have 2 charecters involved in whats going on and then later surprise us and say the other guy who they had hung around with is actually his other guy and stop using one of them after explaingin this. did i lose anyone?
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

hgtfhfhg wrote:I think that its possible Endrance would make a comeback if Haseo is playing (cause he would follow him anywhere) and Yata will probably have 2 charecters involved in whats going on and then later surprise us and say the other guy who they had hung around with is actually his other guy and stop using one of them after explaingin this. did i lose anyone?
Bingo.
ShinoBee

Post by ShinoBee »

AuraTwilight wrote:
hgtfhfhg wrote:I think that its possible Endrance would make a comeback if Haseo is playing (cause he would follow him anywhere) and Yata will probably have 2 charecters involved in whats going on and then later surprise us and say the other guy who they had hung around with is actually his other guy and stop using one of them after explaingin this. did i lose anyone?
Bingo.
No, Yata will have over 9000 accounts, along with special bots that control some of the PCs. It'll probably be that confusing at that point.

Endrance will be back unless something happened between the end of //GU and start of //Link. It'd be interesting if he fused the Elk and Endrance PC look, or used the prototype look. :D
arimiSlacker

Post by arimiSlacker »

ShinoBee wrote:
AuraTwilight wrote:
Bingo.
No, Yata will have over 9000 accounts, along with special bots that control some of the PCs. It'll probably be that confusing at that point.

Endrance will be back unless something happened between the end of //GU and start of //Link. It'd be interesting if he fused the Elk and Endrance PC look, or used the prototype look. :D

If he comes back I hope he uses his Endrance PC look, not that I didn't like Elk, but it is a more adult looking character so it fits as a way to show that he has grown IRL.
emptyazureskies

Post by emptyazureskies »

If Elk comes back Mia may come back ... if Endrance comes back no Mia? Hmm..iIthink Wiseman's better than Yata imo. Seeing Mia, Tsukasa, and Endrance together in a party would be interesting.
hgtfhfhg

Post by hgtfhfhg »

I think it would be hilariouse if we were all wrong and it's like " D. none of the above", meaning that Endrance and Yata just wont be in the manga.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

ShinoBee wrote:No, Yata will have over 9000 accounts, along with special bots that control some of the PCs. It'll probably be that confusing at that point.
I would not be surprised at all if one of the members of Schicksal turned out to be Takumi. That's the way he does things.
ShinoBee

Post by ShinoBee »

Indeed, Kuukai. I really am expecting Hino or some other character to use bots and have them access multiple accounts. Confusion FTW!

As for Mia coming back, c'mon, that's just too much fanservice. If that were the case, let it be Macha cat mode. Or just have Kaoru rumble it out against Amagi. =D I'd totally read that.
|<!73

Post by |<!73 »

I think Elk will return as Endurance, if he comes back, I don't see many reasons why he would return to his previous character. As Endurance he has his lost weapon, and its the character he found resolve with. The same sort of applies to all the Epitaph Users. However new versions or fusions are plausible if they are able to access the data from R:1.

As for one of Schicksal's members being a returning character thats believable, but if they existed during G.U.'s time line then it posses the question of which character has the time to work within that angle. Of course they could have joined afterwards.
Art_Master_Gio

Post by Art_Master_Gio »

Mia's not gonna show up- They (The people involved in the R.A. Plan) deleted her because the epitaph Macha kept on going right back to her, and they didn't want that >_>;;

Sooo... I dunno, unless Aura had a hand in bringing her back I just don't see it happening (or unless the good AIDA showed up and became a new cat on Endrance's shoulder).
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

have Kaoru rumble it out against Amagi. =D I'd totally read that.
Kaoru VS Amagi would be the most badass thing ever.
Mia's not gonna show up- They (The people involved in the R.A. Plan) deleted her because the epitaph Macha kept on going right back to her, and they didn't want that >_>;;
It can be argued that Mia merely became the Lost Weapon of Macha, since all eight of them are basically the parts of code that weren't properly assimilated into the Epitaph PC's, and Endrance certainly recognizes Mia in there. Whether it's actually her or a reflection of his heart as with Bo and Pi is debatable though.
Sooo... I dunno, unless Aura had a hand in bringing her back I just don't see it happening (or unless the good AIDA showed up and became a new cat on Endrance's shoulder).
I don't see Mia coming back because it'd defeat all the character development Kaoru went through. For that same reason, he'd probably reject AIDA Mia, even if it was good. All he wants is Haseo now. For teh bukkake.
The Anaconda

Post by The Anaconda »

ShinoBee wrote: No, Yata will have over 9000 accounts, along with special bots that control some of the PCs. It'll probably be that confusing at that point.
so in other words, there's really only like 12 people playing the game, the rest of the players are all Takumi Hino's bots? :lol:
Art_Master_Gio

Post by Art_Master_Gio »

The Anaconda wrote:
ShinoBee wrote: No, Yata will have over 9000 accounts, along with special bots that control some of the PCs. It'll probably be that confusing at that point.
so in other words, there's really only like 12 people playing the game, the rest of the players are all Takumi Hino's bots? :lol:
Yes, that is exactly right! Bwahahahaha!!!