Kite must be cold....(Spoilers maybe)

Discuss the multitude of .hack Manga and Novels!

Moderator: Moderators

Art_Master_Gio

Re: Kite must be cold....(Spoilers maybe)

Post by Art_Master_Gio »

AuraTwilight wrote:
Kuukai wrote:You can read summaries or order it from eBay, pirating isn't the only option.
There's no real good summaries out there, and eBay bids for .hack//Link volumes get batshit INSANE! I saw one that was going for $300 dollars!
*spits out juice* The hell!? I'd rather wait for it to come to the states where it'll be translated for me! >____<
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

I think you read it wrong. I've seen $30 though. If you buy them from Amazon, it's less than $5 a mag. They kill you on shipping, though. The English and Japanese wikis are pretty good sources. They might be a bit incomplete, but you wouldn't think Kite wasn't still frozen from either...
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Kuukai wrote:I think you read it wrong. I've seen $30 though. If you buy them from Amazon, it's less than $5 a mag. They kill you on shipping, though. The English and Japanese wikis are pretty good sources. They might be a bit incomplete, but you wouldn't think Kite wasn't still frozen from either...
No, really, it was 300. "$300.00"
Namihana

Post by Namihana »

AuraTwilight wrote:
Kuukai wrote:I think you read it wrong. I've seen $30 though. If you buy them from Amazon, it's less than $5 a mag. They kill you on shipping, though. The English and Japanese wikis are pretty good sources. They might be a bit incomplete, but you wouldn't think Kite wasn't still frozen from either...
Pocket burn...><
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Namihana wrote:
AuraTwilight wrote:
Pocket burn...><
Your mom's a pocket burn. Zing.