???

Discuss the multitude of .hack Manga and Novels!

Moderator: Moderators

Azure Knight
The Sasquatch King
The Sasquatch King

???

Post by Azure Knight »

I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but I'm confused about //LINK. So it's Kite, a new protagonist and (possibly) Haseo? I also saw on the site that Haseo is in his 1st form, meaning he and Kite had to create new characters, so did something happen to R:2? (why is that familiar... o ya.) When does it come out? It sounds really cool.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Re: ???

Post by TheSorrow »

1. There's a new protagonist called Tokio. Kite and Haseo are just returning characters that most likely will have a big importance for the story, but the main character overall is Tokio.
2. R:2 was closed down few months after the events of GU, no idea why. Now there's a new The World called "The World R:X", a handheld MMO. So the returning characters (right now: Kite, Haseo and Tsukasa) made new characters very similar to their old ones. However, Kite and Tsukasa still have their abilities (Kite's Bracelet, Tsukasa's The Guardian), so that kinda makes me wonder if they did make them and regained the abilities or if the game somehow recreated them with the abilities and all and simply they went back to control them :/
3. I don't know XD LINK has already released 3 chapters in Japan, but no idea when they'll come to America, don't know either if there are any plans yet for an anime or a game.
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

there's a belief that ch. 4 will come out in march. and actually, the main character in .hack//LINK is split into a possibility of two, ayaka amagi OR tokio kuryuu (original name)...
Exotahu

Post by Exotahu »

Does that mean Haseo will still be able to call Skeith? Cause that would totally rock.