New Tsukasa/Haseo

Discuss the multitude of .hack Manga and Novels!

Moderator: Moderators

Spin

Re: New Tsukasa/Haseo

Post by Spin »

AuraTwilight wrote:
Dark Knight Sparda wrote:i whonder if tsukasa and subaru know who Haseo really is hahaha
Dude, I didn't even think of that. That scene better be in there.
I would die from the overdose of awsomeness that would happen if this occured.
tsukasa4692

Post by tsukasa4692 »

whoa Sora is Haseo?!!?
Art_Master_Gio

Post by Art_Master_Gio »

tsukasa4692 wrote:whoa Sora is Haseo?!!?
. . .

Um, yeah. That's been common knowledge for a very long while. Check out .hack//Wiki.
Haseootamashi

Post by Haseootamashi »

O_O whoa someone who actually didnt know sora is haseo?!! O_O thats kind of sad, and spin i have to agree that would be awesome, funny as well, theyd probably spaz and be liek whoa!! wth happened@!?!?!
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Chill out, you guys, he's new to the fandom. From his comments, he's only finished watching Sign recently.
Darmk Lord Space Cow

Post by Darmk Lord Space Cow »

Hey I don't know if this is off topic or not I don't think so but do u think hassao will ever remember the way he was or whut he did as sora or dose he remember allready? I whuld like him to eventually get his memorys back and maby just maby eaven go back to the way he was.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Darmk Lord Space Cow wrote:Hey I don't know if this is off topic or not I don't think so but do u think hassao will ever remember the way he was or whut he did as sora or dose he remember allready? I whuld like him to eventually get his memorys back and maby just maby eaven go back to the way he was.
Probably not. There's one theory that I personally like that Haseo's memories as Sora were split off and became the Sora AI we see in Quarantine.
Art_Master_Gio

Post by Art_Master_Gio »

AuraTwilight wrote:Chill out, you guys, he's new to the fandom. From his comments, he's only finished watching Sign recently.
Ah, in that case... sorry for spoiling that for you @_____@ If you have any questions about that, check out http://dothack.wikia.com/wiki/Sora (The Sora page of .hack//Wiki).
Darmk Lord Space Cow

Ya I've herd that theory but do u think the sora ai will ever come around again and maby have a confrintation with hasao?
Art_Master_Gio

Post by Art_Master_Gio »

Darmk Lord Space Cow wrote:Ya I've herd that theory but do u think the sora ai will ever come around again and maby have a confrintation with hasao?
I'm pretty sure the Sora AI was wiped out from the transition to R:2, unless he stayed in the blackbox. Since this is R:X, again, unless he's in the black box program, I don't think he'll show up =\
Darmk Lord Space Cow

Idk I gess anythings a possibility at this point. Idk if uve noticed but I really like sora he was definatly the most fun to watch and he added a sertin element to the seriese that I really liked. It whuld be nice to see the ai maby on the opposing side and maby hasao will see him and it will open up his memorys and maby cause an internal conflict within the character. That whuld be cool. Pluse if he remembered all the info he use to have it whuld be a really good thing 4 the .hackers.
tsukasa4692

Post by tsukasa4692 »

AuraTwilight wrote:Chill out, you guys, he's new to the fandom. From his comments, he's only finished watching Sign recently.
yes i did just recently finish watching sign. but ive played the .hack games up to outbreak and reminisce
Haseootamashi

Post by Haseootamashi »

Darmk Lord Space Cow wrote:Idk I gess anythings a possibility at this point. Idk if uve noticed but I really like sora he was definatly the most fun to watch and he added a sertin element to the seriese that I really liked. It whuld be nice to see the ai maby on the opposing side and maby hasao will see him and it will open up his memorys and maby cause an internal conflict within the character. That whuld be cool. Pluse if he remembered all the info he use to have it whuld be a really good thing 4 the .hackers.

i have to agree sora was pretty awesome xD just by how friggin crazy/physcotic he was xD and tsukasa4692 i am sorry for picking on you i did not know you were so new xD
tsukasa4692

Post by tsukasa4692 »

Haseootamashi wrote:i have to agree sora was pretty awesome xD just by how friggin crazy/physcotic he was xD and tsukasa4692 i am sorry for picking on you i did not know you were so new xD
no hard feelings :D
Namihana

Post by Namihana »

Sora was indeed a rather cool player...I mean, Ryou was just ten years old and he was that skilled enough to actually PK and fool other players into thinking he might be older. He's probably really intelligent.
Darmk Lord Space Cow

It seems like as hasao sora has lost a lot of his inteligence craftyness and resorsefullness that made him such a dangerouse and bad ass player
Dark Knight Sparda

Post by Dark Knight Sparda »

Darmk Lord Space Cow wrote:It seems like as hasao sora has lost a lot of his inteligence craftyness and resorsefullness that made him such a dangerouse and bad ass player

maybe it was not his inteligence but his instict wich Haseo shares
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Oh come on, Sora wasn't THAT intellectually superior. He was intelligent, and as a result of his lack of emotional growth, he was really good at reading people without letting his feelings get in the way, thus allowing him to manipulate them. As Haseo, puberty has long since F'ed over his personality, and he's too wrapped up in his own emotions to pull the heartstrings of other people.
tsukasa4692

Post by tsukasa4692 »

Namihana wrote:Sora was indeed a rather cool player...I mean, Ryou was just ten years old and he was that skilled enough to actually PK and fool other players into thinking he might be older. He's probably really intelligent.
nah, its my personal experience that most little kids are WAY better than adults at most games. take Halo and WoW for example. little kids are good at that. but im sure any teenager+ knows why.
Namihana

Post by Namihana »

AuraTwilight wrote: As Haseo, puberty has long since F'ed over his personality, and he's too wrapped up in his own emotions to pull the heartstrings of other people.
True, Haseo did let his emotions get the better of him in a LOT of cases. He did consider however, "using" Gaspard and Silabus the first time he met them. I still think Haseo still had that intellegence about him, only blinded by his quest of "power" and "Shino".