New Tsukasa/Haseo

Discuss the multitude of .hack Manga and Novels!

Moderator: Moderators

Azure Knight
The Sasquatch King
The Sasquatch King

Re: New Tsukasa/Haseo

Post by Azure Knight »

Arukado wrote:
nobodyknows wrote:that's simple =]. look at kite through the ages. in the game he wasn't the same as in the manga.. I'm guessing this new kite is an older version of kite.. + a fusion of azure kite combined =]...
What the hell, Azure Kite?
It's obvious why he no longer has those pant markings(thats the only thing that's changed drastically anyway), it's because he no longer has the bracelet, or something to that effect...but I'm 100% certain Azure Kite has NOTHING to do with this series. Nothing.
Actually, Kite still has Azure Kite's W on his hat, and in Ch. 2, I think, he goes in a kind of Azure Kite mode, where he pulls out Empty Skies and uses a bunch of "Azure" named moves on Feugeul. Kite actually says "Azure Flame Dance" right before.
Art_Master_Gio

Post by Art_Master_Gio »

Azure Knight wrote:
Arukado wrote:
nobodyknows wrote:that's simple =]. look at kite through the ages. in the game he wasn't the same as in the manga.. I'm guessing this new kite is an older version of kite.. + a fusion of azure kite combined =]...
What the hell, Azure Kite?
It's obvious why he no longer has those pant markings(thats the only thing that's changed drastically anyway), it's because he no longer has the bracelet, or something to that effect...but I'm 100% certain Azure Kite has NOTHING to do with this series. Nothing.
Actually, Kite still has Azure Kite's W on his hat, and in Ch. 2, I think, he goes in a kind of Azure Kite mode, where he pulls out Empty Skies and uses a bunch of "Azure" named moves on Feugeul. Kite actually says "Azure Flame Dance" right before.
AuraTwilight's pointed out a few times that they're doing some retconning to make it so Kite always had those abilities.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Art_Master_Gio wrote:AuraTwilight's pointed out a few times that they're doing some retconning to make it so Kite always had those abilities.
I said they MIGHT. I'm not so arrogant as to claim I can read the minds of CC2. Yet.
Art_Master_Gio

Post by Art_Master_Gio »

AuraTwilight wrote:
Art_Master_Gio wrote:AuraTwilight's pointed out a few times that they're doing some retconning to make it so Kite always had those abilities.
I said they MIGHT. I'm not so arrogant as to claim I can read the minds of CC2. Yet.
So, how are those mind-reading classes going? I tried using the videotapes, but they weren't any good.

Aaaanyways, I think according to .hack//Wiki, that Aura gave Kite temporary powers sorta like Azure Flame Kite's for the final battle at the end of XXXX which also kinda changed his appearance somewhat. At least, I'm pretty sure that's what it said. or maybe I just heard someone else say it =_=''

EDIT: Here's what Kite's article says about it in the XXXX section.
Following his final fight against the last Phase Corbenik, as Aura jumped in as he was going forward to deal the final blow to Morganna, the power Aura released enhanced his character, causing his PC to look very similar to that of Azure Kite from the G.U. series. Most of this change wore off after the battle, however the changing of the symbol on his hat was permanent.
Maglo

Post by Maglo »

I am curious as to why Haseo is back in his first form appearance rather than his 3rd form
FallenDragon
Location: Lost In A Sea Of Thoughts...or falling asleep in front of the monitor

Post by FallenDragon »

Maglo wrote:I am curious as to why Haseo is back in his first form appearance rather than his 3rd form
Well, it's a new version of The World, probably his data was lost, we don't what happened between R:2 and R:X (...or do we? Have I missed something? ;__;).
Maglo

Post by Maglo »

Well, it's a new version of The World, probably his data was lost, we don't what happened between R:2 and R:X (...or do we? Have I missed something? ;__;).
I forgot about the whole new version thing, thx for reminding me
Dark Knight Sparda

Post by Dark Knight Sparda »

I hope when Haseo appears he will be in his 2nd with all weapons exept the dual guns
emptyazureskies

Post by emptyazureskies »

AuraTwilight wrote:
ahhh.. why not? hell u could make bull flop up and in a few series later or possibily even recons it'd probably come true. hmmm... what bull flop idea can i come up with... Shino and Carl get into a fight hehehe know remember i didn't say anything too specific
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

ahhh.. why not? hell u could make bull flop up and in a few series later or possibily even recons it'd probably come true.
The funny thing is that it's totally true. Example: The concept of Epitaph Users (Though I didn't call them that) and the Bracelet being in the hands of an AI. I imagined that when Outbreak first came out.
Ratsu

Post by Ratsu »

AuraTwilight wrote:
ahhh.. why not? hell u could make bull flop up and in a few series later or possibily even recons it'd probably come true.
The funny thing is that it's totally true. Example: The concept of Epitaph Users (Though I didn't call them that) and the Bracelet being in the hands of an AI. I imagined that when Outbreak first came out.
Holy crap your right. I remember reading your ideas of an AI with the bracelet a wile back. AT is never wrong >_>....*AT are you really Hiroshi Matsuyama here just poking fun withs the fans <_<; )
Art_Master_Gio

Post by Art_Master_Gio »

Ratsu wrote:
AuraTwilight wrote:
Holy crap your right. I remember reading your ideas of an AI with the bracelet a wile back. AT is never wrong >_>....*AT are you really Hiroshi Matsuyama here just poking fun withs the fans <_<; )
That. . . is seriously an awesome idea. It'd be really funny for a creator of a series to randomly join a fan board and start posting around, toying with everyone.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Dude, if that was the case, I'd be the most AWESOME person working in the media. Ever.

But seriously, I'm never wrong. I'm pretty sure I visited the members of CC2 in their dreams and told them what to do back when I was in the womb.
Art_Master_Gio

Post by Art_Master_Gio »

AuraTwilight wrote:Dude, if that was the case, I'd be the most AWESOME person working in the media. Ever.

But seriously, I'm never wrong. I'm pretty sure I visited the members of CC2 in their dreams and told them what to do back when I was in the womb.
Hands down, I second that.
emptyazureskies

lol i remember my fan fiction that i wrote i got 2017 right *10 year anniversary of the world* and an ai kite and the adept rogue though my concept was different as was the name. if i look back at it now it could be thought as a idea script for link lol
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

emptyazureskies wrote:lol i remember my fan fiction that i wrote i got 2017 right *10 year anniversary of the world* and an ai kite and the adept rogue though my concept was different as was the name. if i look back at it now it could be thought as a idea script for link lol
I'd like to read that fanfiction, or I call ****.
Haseootamashi

Post by Haseootamashi »

mhm LOL i agree it is kind of odd he isnt in his 3rd form...he looked wAY BETTER and way hotter rotfl
emptyazureskies

i had it on a site forgot which one though possibly this one i think my user name was kitttight i have a hard copy though lol it wasn't as far along as the one on the net though
d0tti3

Post by d0tti3 »

Relevance to the discussion~?
Anyways.

I could see Haseo and tsukasa getting into tangles. if the producers for //LINK decide to have interactions between the three- Kite, Tsukasa, and Haseo. I'm terribly fond of the idea, as I think //LINK is just a maaaajor fanservice to bring everyone together.

Perhaps... this is the big finale to .hack, and it's totally going to blow up. Unfortunately.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Actually, .hack//Link is supposed to be the starting point of the third big product, like .hack//Sign and .hack//Roots were for theirs.