somethings wrong...

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 1 and 2

Moderator: Moderators

Terror_of_Death12

somethings wrong...

Post by Terror_of_Death12 »

I just started to play mutation after along time and I'm battling monsters with Black Rose and Mistral.... the funny thing is Mistral and Black rose are doing nothing. They're health and sp are full, but whatever mode there on they do nothing currently they're always set to ' Wonder Battle '. Mistral's not healing either and they're always dying. They're all at level. 32 and I try to train them but they always because they are doing nothing... What is wrong with it?
Daichi

Post by Daichi »

the pc aren't so clever...

when i fighted magus, blackrose didn't want to heal me, she had 164 sp, and i said she should use rip mean, but nthg happnd
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

Yep the people of CC 2 kinda skipped the AI development when the game was being made, probably. I kinda had the same situation while fighting Magus except Blackrose would attack Magus's leaves after he do one of his special attacks.
jesusfish

Post by jesusfish »

Cless wrote:Yep the people of CC 2 kinda skipped the AI development when the game was being made, probably. I kinda had the same situation while fighting Magus except Blackrose would attack Magus's leaves after he do one of his special attacks.
th ai is so stupid in that game
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

XD

Be careful not to double post. If you want to correct something just click on the edit button on your post.
Twilight Haseo

Re: somethings wrong...

Post by Twilight Haseo »

That happened to me in volume 2, fighting Gorre. It's annoying, I know.
Alkaid_loves_Haseo
Arena Empress
Arena Empress

Post by Alkaid_loves_Haseo »

Mistral never heals me. Blackrose has to do everything, so I usually just let Mistral die if I have to take her. I prefur Elk better even though he constantly dies. >.>
ShinoBee

Post by ShinoBee »

I make Mistral heal. You could always force her to heal. Or if they really piss you off, just make Blackrose fight, make Mistral use physical magic, and make Kite do the healing and occassional hits. My AIs always listen to me. And if they don't, I force them to until they do it.
Alkaid_loves_Haseo
Arena Empress
Arena Empress

I try to make her, but she still doesn't. She realy pisses me off. >.<
ShinoBee

Post by ShinoBee »

Hmmm...don't know what's wrong with you guys' AIs, but mine always listened to me. Except Elk at times.
Alkaid_loves_Haseo
Arena Empress
Arena Empress

Elk always listens to me. XP Lol.
twilight_keeper

Post by twilight_keeper »

Same here, I use my wavemasters all the time so I don't have that issue
Pi Fanboy

Post by Pi Fanboy »

Funny.. BlackRose always listened to my commands, but my healer..they'd just run around like an idiot with no sense of direction. When I fought Magus, I had BlackRose wail on Magus, while I myself took out the leaves. I commanded Mistral to keep us healed, and she only used like.. Ola Repth once through the whole fight. Needless to say, when the fight was over, we barely had any HP, and I had to use Ressurects on BlackRose a few times, which was annoying.
ShadowOfDeath

Post by ShadowOfDeath »

Terror_of_Death12 wrote:I just started to play mutation after along time and I'm battling monsters with Black Rose and Mistral.... the funny thing is Mistral and Black rose are doing nothing. They're health and sp are full, but whatever mode there on they do nothing currently they're always set to ' Wonder Battle '. Mistral's not healing either and they're always dying. They're all at level. 32 and I try to train them but they always because they are doing nothing... What is wrong with it?
weird. everything worked great for me