Video walkthrough of the IMOQ games?

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 1 and 2

Moderator: Moderators

Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Re: Video walkthrough of the IMOQ games?

Post by Erroneous »

Zer0 wrote:Or does the terminal disc do a good enough job of it?
Haven't watched it since the release of GU. If I recall, it jumbles around the entire series and franchise rather a lineal path.
Xu Yuan

Post by Xu Yuan »

Zer0 wrote:Does one exist? It's like playing through the game, cutting out the unimportant crap, and making it short and sweet so that GU players know what happened in the original games.

I was thinking of making one for YouTube if one doesn't exist. Or does the terminal disc do a good enough job of it?
Terminal Disk does a fantastic job of it, the first four files are of the first four games, after that it follows a linear path to what lead to the destruction of R:1 and the birth of R:2.

Jun Bansyoya is probably one of my favorite .hack// characters and he does no more than narrates on events! But his own personal views on matters are always a joy to hear and I think its because of the respect in his voice (his VA did an Amazing job) and his adoration for the .hackers that he comes off as a pretty great guy.

Though it would be curious to know what you could come up with as well.
Xu Yuan

Post by Xu Yuan »

The Terminal Disk is on YouTube, last I checked. I watched it just a couple of weeks ago. Your own interpretation of the events could be interesting as mentioned previously.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Make it from a different character's perspective. "The Legend of Piros"
Xu Yuan

Post by Xu Yuan »

Oh? High Quality? That is what was missing from the year old uploads. Good work with that.