Bom Ba Ye

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 1 and 2

Moderator: Moderators

Jack Hallin

Bom Ba Ye

Post by Jack Hallin »

I managed to skip over this in Infection. Now, I am a good way into Mutation and I realized that these would be good to have. Any idea if i can *find* them in Mutation? Where would they or another rare twinblade weapon be?
xeno

Post by xeno »

data-drain one of the enemies in Chosen Hopeless Nothingness in a different field ,so go to a level 30 area (probly the one you got for beating infection the level with the giant).I think it is someone's hideous giant, not sure though and data drain the earth magic user and you should get it sooner or later
Phase 9

Post by Phase 9 »

I have no idea what he just said :D . But if you want to get the Bom-ba-ye still, don't bother! They're butter-knives compared to the weapons you can find in MUTATION. Anyway, if you want a good one in MUTATION, you should try the Spring of Myst. If you need help with it, IM me later.

Cheers,
Phase 9
xeno

Post by xeno »

Phase 9 wrote:I have no idea what he just said :D . But if you want to get the Bom-ba-ye still, don't bother! They're butter-knives compared to the weapons you can find in MUTATION. Anyway, if you want a good one in MUTATION, you should try the Spring of Myst. If you need help with it, IM me later.

Cheers,
Phase 9
I said to data -drain that Mu Gaurdian in Hideous someones giant all I can say about him other wise is he is a big pain while trying to get to Skeith,