Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 1 and 2
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:23 am
a werewolf type or if there was a weretiger i'd be that :3
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:05 pm
- Location: Canada,eh
Wavemaster,I like to heal allies but also do damage to enimies.Also not to offend you but the class "fighter" is actually called "brawler" unless I have been misinformed
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:13 am
- Location: Netslum Tartaga
that would be fine~
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:55 pm
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:32 am
- Location: Balmung of the Azure Sky.(Azure Knights)
definently twin blade.i always like the dual weild status
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:01 pm
Heavy blade because there really powerfull and there like the tank of a party.
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:02 pm
Twin Blade for the spells,attack and rarity
- Posts: 113
- Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:59 pm
twin blade, based on my own phsyical aspects, i couldnt be a heavy blade, hmm im not a fast runner either.... uh ok wavemaster.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:30 pm
I would be a blademaster, hands down. I love the idea of wielding a single sword, but a Heavy Blade is just way too much overkill for me. Blade Master's have an elegance about them that just attracts me to them. Blademasters can pull great offense and decent support for a team.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:13 pm
- Location: Indonesia
Long arms!!! they rock!! cos my fave is crim, i would like to make some character like him.
avemasters are also good, but they really do lack deffense(never would survive alone)
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:52 pm
- Location: Somewhere out there...
I'd have to go with the twin blade.
- Posts: 89
- Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 5:54 am
- Location: Mac Anu
wavemaster.... When i play MMORPG:s I almost only play as healers or magician... wavemaster are the perfect combination of my two favorite classes *w*
Epitaph Of Daybreak
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:48 pm
- Location: Somewhere On Earth
I would have to say twinblade because they are fast, agile, and they can use both magic and skills.
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 10:31 pm
- Location: somewhere in Texas
My fav classes, I like blademasters armor/skills and there swords pwn roo! And grappler because of there strength and speed
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:05 pm
I would love to just be able to wield a single blade of normal size and run around.
For me: Heavy Blade? Too big and slow. Twin Blade? Too small.
- Posts: 281
- Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:49 pm
- Location: The Tokyo Settlement
i want to be a long arm! ^_^ like gardenia!
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:37 pm
- Location: Finland :D:D:D
I'd be definitely a wavemaster!
They are just so cool and stuff! ^^ And most of my fav characters are wavemasters too!
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:24 pm
Long arm, while blademaster is cool like Balmung, it's too cliche, hero with a sword.