New to the boards? Introduce yourself here!

Talk about .hack news unrelated to the other forums and other off-topic discussion!
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Post by Helbaworshipper »

Welcome to the boards. I think that past .hack//expert is .hack//legend or something. I think 1000 gets you something like custom, since it happened with mine. Anyways, welcome to the forums, and hopefully you'll have tons of fun.
SephirothSolace

Post by SephirothSolace »

*walks in*
hello, anyone remember me? Lets talk about Iraq.... or... not.
*leaves, thinking to come back sometime soon*
[dot]hacker//Misao

Post by [dot]hacker//Misao »

Hello Hello & Konnichiwa minna-san! I am new to the forums and most of my friends call me Chibi although my real name is Sarah. .hack//Infection is my favourite RPG besides Kingdom Hearts, you? How is everyone?

*also has .hack Legend of the Twilight or Dusk manga volume one*
8) :P
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Hiya, welcome to the boards, have fun and post lots. If you need help, don't be afraid to ask staff or other members.
SephirothSolace

Post by SephirothSolace »

Wow, helba, racking up the post count aren't ya there?
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

O? I'm really doing that? I'm just posting....that's all :oops:
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

Well, well, well. If it isn't SephirothSolace. Welcome back to the boards. Hello and welcome to the boards [dot]hacker//Misao. Make sure that you read the rules, follow them (duh... :roll: ), post lots and (of course) have fun!! If you ever have any questions or need any help, don't be afraid to ask any of the mods or admins, that is what we are here for after all. :wink: Pretty much all of the regular members will also be willing to ask any questions that you have. Well, I'll see ya guys around the board. Laters!! 8)
kryptyd

an old n00b, how confusing!

Post by kryptyd »

Hello! I'm kryptyd and I'm 25 *looks around* Wow, I'm OLD for a .hack fan!
Well, I work in a games shop here in Ireland. I love .hack/enemy and run and play it at the shop where I work. I play blademasters and heavyblades and am currently putting together a long arm deck. I've also read the first two .hack mangas and am looking forward to the third  Wah! -they're in jail! What's gonna happen?. I haven't played the computer games yet (which seems to be how most of you got into this)
Hi to everyone!
DarkBoySabata

Post by DarkBoySabata »

im 15 and live in ny and one of the dot hackers in .hack//chat and really popular in .hack//chat
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Welcome to the boards kryptyd and DarkBoySabata! Have fun and post a lot.
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

Welcome to the boards kryptyd, and DarkBoySabata. Make sure that you read the rules, post lots and have fun! Just to clear things up, kryptyd, the games that we are talking about are for the PS2. Sadly there has not been a computer game version of dothack. Anyways, if you guys need any help or have any questions, don't be afraid to ask any of the mods or admins. See guys around the board. Laters!! 8)
DarkBoySabata

Post by DarkBoySabata »

thank thank you very much
Balmung2

Post by Balmung2 »

yay!, i got nOOb :mrgreen: , anyway, I want to know, (sorry if this is getting annoying) But, does anyone have any 7k or less pics of Blmung I can use in my Avatar? :?
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

It isn't annoying, but all questions about avatars, sigs, or pics should be asked in the fan art section. Try using google to find some pics. If you do find something that you like and it is too large, then PM me and I can re-size it for ya.
///AKUJIKI-E1N54MK317

Post by ///AKUJIKI-E1N54MK317 »

I was going to say... if y'all are going to discuss this type of thing, do it in fan art, general, or the PMs. If we need an "avatar" request thread, I'm sure it can be created, but until then, its your perogative to find out just where it needs to go.

ANYWAY, I want to give everyone new here a big welcome to the boards, and let you know to have a great time posting here. I'm one of the long time vets, so feel free to ask about anything. While my title is moderator, I don't have any power, but once upon a time I was so i'll be pointing out all your wonderful things when i'm around. As a continuing tradition on the boards, i'll try to contact each one of the new members over AIM or MSN or YIM or whatever, just to kinda get to know you. Thats how I met all of the now mods on the board, and how the .hack//SHATTERED fanfic was born. Heh, good times... if you wanna contact me, feel free! Anyway, happy posting and as usual...

See ya 'round the boards!
Orca2

Post by Orca2 »

as much as i hate to say, i'm a newbie to this site. My best friend, Balmung2 told me about this site, and it's pretty cool. By the way, do you think my avatar can go with my username? They dont match,but the matching avatar stinks. :D

Edit:
Balmung2 wrote:yay!, i got nOOb :mrgreen: , anyway, I want to know, (sorry if this is getting annoying) But, does anyone have any 7k or less pics of Blmung I can use in my Avatar? :?
u no what i think u should do? u should post as a lurker BEFORE u post any more<NOOb

-->Double-post = a big no-no. (tsk tsk tsk) If you left out something that you wanted to say then use the edit function or you could wait until some one posts after you. Beowulf
Cyber Knight

Post by Cyber Knight »

Just find an avatar on your own.

And by the way "Noob" is just an expression used to call someone who is new, so your freind is a Noob.
Orca2

Post by Orca2 »

Cyber Knight wrote:Just find an avatar on your own.

And by the way "Noob" is just an expression used to call someone who is new, so your freind is a Noob.
Ok. thanks for the advice, i guess. 8)

Edit: Don't forget to close your tags. :wink: Beowulf
Balmung2

Re: re to noob's post

Post by Balmung2 »

Orca2 wrote:
Balmung2 wrote:yay!, i got nOOb :mrgreen: , anyway, I want to know, (sorry if this is getting annoying) But, does anyone have any 7k or less pics of Blmung I can use in my Avatar? :?
u no what i think u should do? u should post as a lurker BEFORE u post any more<NOOb
some advice my friend :wink: , dont double-post, thats bad :twisted:

oh, and a, If you didnt know, i asked that because u can make your own avatar. :roll:

But otherwise, welcome, glad you made it! :mrgreen:
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Welcome to the boards Orca2, have fun and post lots.