New to the boards? Introduce yourself here!

Talk about .hack news unrelated to the other forums and other off-topic discussion!
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Post by Helbaworshipper »

I hope you have fun here Pat/Sinvil.
DarkRealmsAngel

Post by DarkRealmsAngel »

Well, I guess I will re-introduce myself as well...

You guys know me as DarkRealmsAngel, but my name is Allyson.I just moved to TX, from Oklahoma, where I lived most of my life. I now live in San Antonio , and I attend the Deisgn and Technology Academy at TR High. I play the violin in the orchestra there, and I am on the golf team.
I got into .hack becuase my wonderful boyfriend, CybeRaven, lent me the series. I don't watch alot of anime now, but I used to. Hopefully by having friends that watch it I'll start to watch more of it again. I enjoy music of anykind, and I spend alot of time practicing...that's all the boring info I'll force you to read...lol. :roll:

Hope you newcomers have fun here...wait...well I sortof am a newcomer..I guess...I don't know what I am right now. It's really fun here and the people are great-don't be afraid of the mods-and if you want to talk to have any questions you can ask me or anyone else!!!

Happy Posting!
^^
-Allyson-
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

Welcome to the boards Sinvil. Make sure that you read the rules. If you have any questions do not be afraid to ask any of the mods or admins. Have fun posting and I'll see ya around the boards. Later! 8)
Lynx_Raven_Raide

Post by Lynx_Raven_Raide »

hi, my name is lynx raven raide, and i am an addict....
hehe, j/k
i am a .hack lover from down under, and am hoping they make an online vers

ps. i am a FF fan, but i have to say, .hack//sign kicks ass over FF: unlimited, mainly coz FF:U tries too hard at being a game!
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Welcome to the boards, have fun. If you have any questions, just feel free to PM an admin or a mod.
Suyo

Post by Suyo »

Hi there :D MY name is Suyo.. nice to meet you all! hope to see you 'round
///AKUJIKI-E1N54MK317

Post by ///AKUJIKI-E1N54MK317 »

Welcome to the boards, Suyo, Lynx_Raven_Raide, Sinvil, rain, Caranthir, and anyone else I forgot. If you have any questions, I'm still lurking around here from time to time (which reminds me, NOSTALGIA!) so feel free to hit me up. Everyone here is great, so have a wonderful time on the boards, and I'll see you around!

Hehe, and by the way DarkRealmsAngel, ILY!!!!
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Welcome to the boards Suyo, have fun and follow the rules.
kunamay

Post by kunamay »

hi my name is kunamay.im 13 years old and am 4"3.i like collecting cards as a hobby and hate being called cute. :) and im a guy and i live in OK.
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

welcome to the boards, have fun and post lots. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

Welcome to the boards Lynx_Raven_Raide, Suyo, and kunamay. Make sure that you read the rules, post lots and most importantly have fun. If you ever have any questions concerning the rules or pretty much anything, don't be afraid to ask any of the mods/admins. We are here to help with any problems that you may have with the board. There are also many regulars (such as E1N and Helb) that are also willing to help with any questions that you may have. Well, I'll see ya around the boards. Laters! 8)
Sogan

Post by Sogan »

Thank you, who ever deleted the misstake Topic I made (sorry I made it)! ^^

Well, I´m Sogan, and I´m new! ^^
Fuzzy1221

Post by Fuzzy1221 »

Hi i'm new here so i'll introduce myself im 14 and live in TN. everyone can cally me fuzzy or fuzz it dosen't matter. I really enjoy paintball but I'm new in that depatment too.I have a Tippmann 98 custom. hope to meet ya'll real soon here. I'd like to become a mod but I dont have any experience.Later! :mrgreen:
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

Welcome to the boards Sogan, and Fuzzy1221. Make sure that you read the rules, post lots, and most importantly have fun. If you have any questions about the board, don't hesitate to ask one of the mods or admins. We are here to help out. You don't need to have experience to become a moderator, in fact, when I became a moderator here it was the first time that I was a moderator. All you really need to become a mod. is to be dedicated to helping the boards and enforcing the rules and regulations and most importantly helping any and all of the members when they ask for help. Besides needing to be over a certain age, that is all you really need to become a moderator. Unfortunately for those that wish to become a mod. here, I do not believe that we need any more. With the current amount of mods and the two admins, there is no real need for any more mods to help the boards. I could be wrong, this is really d5t's area to talk about (it's his site after all), but that is what I think is the case. Anyways, welcome to dothackers and I hope you enjoy it here. I'll see you guys around the boards, laters. 8)
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Welcome Fuzzy1221, don't be afraid to ask questions to fellow members if you need help.
akuma2002

Post by akuma2002 »

Hello, I'm akuma2002, i'm 24 and i live in Belgium, Europe :)

I love rpg's, especially the Final Fantasy series, .Hack, Shining Force, and many more :o
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Wow...Shining Force...I have that on the genesis, lol. Welcome Akuma2002, I hope you have fun here.
Ice Queen

Post by Ice Queen »

Hiya everybody!

Hey, names Daniella I'm 18 and from London. I got into .Hack through the game first, and I recently got back into it when I picked it up again. I'm only on the second one, but meh. I've got the first two volumes of the anime and the manga. I've yet to buy the last two games (they only came out in the last quarter of 2004) It's annoying getting everything later than America, although europe does have one release over America, we got Zelda Minish cap ages before you guys did so haha! I'm so proud ^_^
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Welcome to the boards Ice queen, I hope that you have fun here.
Lynx_Raven_Raide

Post by Lynx_Raven_Raide »

welcome aboard Ice Queen, Sogan, Fuzzy, and Akuma!
(yes, i know, i am slack)