New to the boards? Introduce yourself here!

Talk about .hack news unrelated to the other forums and other off-topic discussion!
GamerKale

Re: New to the boards? Introduce yourself here!

Post by GamerKale »

Heyo WeHadComeSoFar! Welcome to the boards! I've got a fairly similar schedule so if you need anything feel free to shoot me, or anybody else on here, a message.
I've actually started playing through the G.U. games again recently myself.
TheKrempist

Post by TheKrempist »

I am TheKrempist
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

TheKrempist wrote:I am TheKrempist
Velcome Krempist, velcome, I know you've already made yourself at home a bit, but allow me to offer you this complimentary crumpet.
GKnight

Post by GKnight »

Hello!

My names is Ethan, I'm a college student currently studying IT software. I play an unhealthy amount of video games and very recently got into the .hack series, thanks to Project X Zone.
I am currently playing through the first two games, until I can gather the funds to purchase Outbreak and Quarantine, and I am really enjoying the general feel of the games.
I look forward to hanging out with some of the older fans, whom can hopefully broaden my understanding of the series, and some of the newer ones.

Cheers guys!
twilight_keeper

Post by twilight_keeper »

Welcome to the house of data Ethan, I'm the TK, let me be the first to say welcome... to The World...
kaqs

Post by kaqs »

Hi
How is everyone here? I'm Kaqs I have been a fan of dot hack since my sister pam introduced me to it. I will try to be active here as much as possible.
if anyone wants to know more about me feel free to ask.
RY0USAKAI

Post by RY0USAKAI »

Hi everyone! =) I'm Ryou. A musician and illustrator from Perú.
I was a big .hack fan since 2004, I never found a place where .hack fans meet. And because in my circle of friends, no one was a fan of this franchise, I always kept it just for me.
Anyway, i'm excited to see what goes on in this forum.

Recently I started a series of fanarts of .hack, so, if you wanna know more, please find me in the Fanart section, lol ;9
On the other hand, I'm slowly getting money to complete my collection of .hack games and books... Or rather, restart it, because a few years ago, I had to sell my .hack games due to financial problems... Yeah, that sucks. :C

Btw, I'm happy to be here and nice to meet you all! (o u o)/
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

RY0USAKAI wrote:Hi everyone! =) I'm Ryou. A musician and illustrator from Perú.
I was a big .hack fan since 2004, I never found a place where .hack fans meet. And because in my circle of friends, no one was a fan of this franchise, I always kept it just for me.

Recently I started a series of fanarts of .hack, so, if you wanna know more, please find me in the Fanart section, lol ;9
On the other hand, I'm slowly getting money to complete my collection of .hack games and books... Or rather, restart it, because a few years ago, I had to sell my .hack games due to financial problems... Yeah, that sucks. :C

Hey there, it's great to see a new member, and from a spanish-speaking country as well!! :D I'm from Mexico, and yeah, i know how it's like to be unable to find anyone around you who would even know about this series 'XD
I hope you have a great time in these forums and stay around for long!!! c;

Also, i took a peek at some of your artwork. You've got some fine art skills ;3
KiteXX
Guardian of the Heart
Guardian of the Heart

Post by KiteXX »

Yayz, new members!
nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Post by nobodyknows »

err, hi.

again.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

TheSorrow wrote:
RY0USAKAI wrote:Hi everyone! =) I'm Ryou. A musician and illustrator from Perú.

Hey there, it's great to see a new member, and from a spanish-speaking country as well!! :D I'm from Mexico, and yeah, i know how it's like to be unable to find anyone around you who would even know about this series 'XD
I hope you have a great time in these forums and stay around for long!!! c;

Also, i took a peek at some of your artwork. You've got some fine art skills ;3
We should make a latino group in order to dominate this boar-----I mean welcome to the boards!! It's great to-- Quoting sorrow-- see a new member, and from a spanish-speaking country as well!! I'm from Venezuela~ And i hope you enjoy your stay in these boards like most(If not all) of the active members in here!!
Sizzdaddy

Post by Sizzdaddy »

Heya everybody. Sam here. Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself briefly. Before I posted i read some of the other people that posted here introducing themselves and it made me feel like an old man lol. Most people were like between the ages of 15 - 25 and here I sit at 32.

In my defense though when I first got into hack and when it hit the scene I was the spry age of 21, so I guess that makes it less wierd.... Maybe.

Anyhow. I kinda stumbled onto hack by accident. My buddy first let me play infection when it first came out and then told me they were running sign, which was sort of a prequel simultaneously on cartoon network. I swore I wouldn't get too into it. Well that turned out to be a lie. I fell in love with it and not only played and collected the games and animes, but also the mangas, tshirts, key chains, stuffed grunties and cds. The biggest though was enemy, the collectable card game. To this day I'm only missing like six promo or tournament cards, but have all the sets complete and when it was hot we even drove to Indiana to compete at tournamens at GenCon .

My love for hack is pretty intense and my collection is pretty extensive. I'm not really up on some of the newer stuff because as the series went along I feel the story got repetitive and the characters much less likeable. GU and some of the manga series with the guy with the spikey red hair and goggles is about as far as my knowledge goes.

Either way hi again hope I'll find this place active and interesting enough that my stay can be a nice addition.

Sam
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

Welcome Sam! Age matters not before the enthralling power of .hack//. Well, maybe a little I don't think many 5 year olds would have the patience for .hack//SIGN after all. Nevertheless, we're quite glad to have you, and pleasantly surprised you found this forum given that dothackers.net now leads to JapanYay.
Sizzdaddy

Post by Sizzdaddy »

Actually it was by accident. I was searching to see if there were still some active rp forums left. Unfortunately I didn't find any. But I did find the board here.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Sizzdaddy wrote:Actually it was by accident. I was searching to see if there were still some active rp forums left. Unfortunately I didn't find any. But I did find the board here.
Well, this is actually some kind of RP forum... At least 30% of the members here go around the Role-Play section, including myself. I hope you enjoy being here and please pass by our Role-Play section some time !
Chaos_Gate

Post by Chaos_Gate »

Hello. I wonder if there is anyone still here...

I'm a student at a university in Texas, U.S. I've always enjoyed the mystery and the music of the .Hack universe. I am interested in starting a .hack role-play so I'm hopeful I can find interested users in the Role Play section.
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

Chaos_Gate wrote:Hello. I wonder if there is anyone still here...

I'm a student at a university in Texas, U.S. I've always enjoyed the mystery and the music of the .Hack universe. I am interested in starting a .hack role-play so I'm hopeful I can find interested users in the Role Play section.
I'm Still Here. Ah, a fellow resident of Texas! At last! Welcome to the boards! :D If you need anything let me know.
Jonsonicu64

Post by Jonsonicu64 »

hi sup all i new here is people still active here?
Chaos_Gate

Post by Chaos_Gate »

Welcome to the boards, Jonsonicu64. I myself just became a member a few days ago. As far as I can see there is very little activity happening. The most seems to be focused on the Guilty Dragon threads. But I've had the luck of chatting with a few users here. (Smile)
Jonsonicu64

Post by Jonsonicu64 »

cool hope have some activity here XD