New to the boards? Introduce yourself here!

Talk about .hack news unrelated to the other forums and other off-topic discussion!
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

Welcome to the boards Ice Queen and akuma2002. It is always nice to see new people from all around the world (kinda shows that this is "The World" BBS :wink:). Be sure to read the rules, post often, and most important have fun. If you ever have any questions don't be afraid to ask any of the mods or admins. See ya around the board. Later! 8)
Ice Queen

Post by Ice Queen »

Thanks for the welcome, and I bought the last two parts of the game yesterday, so yay me :P
Senyoko

Post by Senyoko »

o_o Shoulda posted awhile ago grrr....eh...I'm new <_< and...such...but ii'm Senyoko as you know ^^ the one who talks alot! woo-hoo! Still hyper after two hours. But anyways, i'm 13 and I love every single kind of anime...'cept for Hentai and all the other anime that may have adult >_> 'scenes' in it...My hobbie is Kendo, it's the best thing that's ever happened to me so far.

~Senyoko~

----------------------
Ph33r me...for I shall rule you all! MUWAHAHAHAHA! -coughcough hack coughcough.- sorry...MUWAHAHAHAHA!!!
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Post by Helbaworshipper »

Welcome to the boards Senyoko, don't be afraid to ask questions. Also, don't be afraid to talk to fellow members if you have any trouble. Have fun, and follow the rules.
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

Welcome to dothackers Senyoko. Make sure that you read the rules, post lots and have fun. If you have any questions concerning the rules or the board in general, don't be afraid to ask any mod or admin. That is what we are here for. See you around the board. Laters! 8)
XenosagaMan

Hi I'm Mike Btw and I'm from Canada

Post by XenosagaMan »

How is everyone tonight?

I'm fine.
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

I'm well...welcome to the boards and all. Don't be afraid to ask questions, and post lots ^^;;.
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

o_O;; Ermm....I'm doing alright I suppose. Anywho....welcome to the boards. Be sure to read the rules, post often, and have fun. If you have any questions, do not be afraid to ask any of the mods or admins. See ya around the boards. Laters!! 8)
Ronin

Post by Ronin »

Hello, my name is Kiyoshiko im new here and i would just like to introduce my self i am currently done playing .hack//outbreak andam soon going to get .hack//quarentine(spelling) in a 3 days (birthday) i have seen most of the .hack//sign episodes 1-14 (i think) and 19-22
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Welcome to the boards, feel free to ask questions to fellow members and staff when needed. Have fun and post a lot.
rhsswmer

Post by rhsswmer »

hey, whats up, i just found out about this trying to figure out how to get to the bets server on .hack infection, or if u could, and i seen this, so i decided to introduce my self, i live in ralston nebraska, im in 11th grade, i like games and books, but only if its stuff i cant do in real life, whats the point of playing video games and reading books if i could go out and do it. ummmm, yeah, thats pretty much it for now. later
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Welcome to the boards, don't be afraid to ask a question if you need anything from any members or staff. Have fun and post lots.
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

I'm back, most people here don't recall me but several who gather about elsewhere in this sites early days may. I am Shadow, though recently referred as Insydius. Since my absences I have been busy living a life and getting a career. I now attend the Art Institite of California in the Game Art Design field. My drawing skills have improved and perhaps I'll draw a .hack fan art and show it out. Otherwise recently in the past month I've started making a .hack BBS RP site which can be found in my profile. Work offline I been promoted and busy being the manager of a department location at Lego land which has been sort of fun and difficult. Well anyways I'm just back from the dead and wondering where all my posts have gone but realized that thre's been pruning going on. Well laters.
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Ummm...welcome back, I don't really know who you are that much...
Well, welcome back to the boards.
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

Welcome to the boards Ronin, rhsswmer, and welcome back to End of a Shadow. Please make sure that you read the rules before you began to post, post often and have fun. Also, before you post a topic, look around and check to see if a similar topic already exists. If you have any questions or problems don't be afraid to ask any of the mods or admins. There are many regulars that will also be more than willing to help you with any questions that you have. Well, thats all for now. See ya around the boards. Laters! 8)
Jynx

new and need friendship or aquantences

Post by Jynx »

Greetings to all,
My name is jynx, i am new here and am in search of friends, the friendship will be completely based online and nothing more, number one, because i am not a stalker, number two , i am afraid to meet someone offline, im very shy and have trust issues....so dont plan on meeting me.
I am into roleplaying, but iv mostly done it in chats, so BBS RPG will be a new thing for me, but i wil give it a try.

~JynX~
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Welcome to the forums, don't be afraid to ask a fellow member or mod/Admin if you need help with anything.
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

Welcome to the board Jynx. Be sure to read the rules, post lots and have fun! Just like Helb said, if you ever need any help with something, don't be afraid to ask any of the mods or admins or fellow members. Due to college, I've kinda been in a half comatose state, but if you ever see me on AIM or YIM feel free to give me an IM. You are also more than welcome to PM or e-mail me, if you need to ask me something. Well, I gotta get going. Laters!! 8)
Balmung2

Post by Balmung2 »

Hey, yeah im a noob, and i already have around 8...well 9 posts now(just joined yesterday!! :D )but I have a question, does anyone have the steps on how many posts you need to get more stars, and i do edit instead of double-post :D ,lol
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

Welcome to the boards Balmung2. You need to have about 80 posts (if I remember correctly) before you become a .hacker, around 200 to become a .hack//expert, and I think that is about as high as it goes. Although I could be wrong. Anyways, make sure that you read all the rules, post lots and have fun. If you have questions or need help with something, don't be afraid to ask any of the mods, admins or fellow members. Well, I'll see ya around. Laters! 8)