How to start the Forest of Pain?

AZNFAMBAM42793

How to start the Forest of Pain?

Post by AZNFAMBAM42793 »

yeah i finished the game, did almost everything, except the Forest of Pain? i checked the main bbs forums like nearly 10 times and the post is not there
Dead

A Strange Place

Post by Dead »

The Forest Of Pain Starts With The Second Thread In The World forum. It Is Titled "A Strange Place". Be Sure To Ask for the Area Words when Prompted. Log in and Out, then Check back and you should get the Area Words [Sigma] Unknown Mortuary's Shady Rite.

After You clear this dungeon, there should be another thread on the boards Titled "Found The Abyss!...I think" that Gegee dude will gloat for a bit, Log in and out, Ask for the Area Words when prompted, and you should recieve the Area Words [Sigma] Clashing Frisson's Oracle.

Once you've cleared that dungeon, you should get the email from CC Corp about the Forest Of Pain.
momon

Re: How to start the Forest of Pain?

Post by momon »

I have cleared that dungeon, but i not get email from CC Corp about the Forest Of Pain.
the Forest of pain, is a map or wath? TQ
Reon

Post by Reon »

How to start the Forest of Pain? Through the front entrance of course.
Dead

Post by Dead »

momon wrote:I have cleared that dungeon, but i not get email from CC Corp about the Forest Of Pain.
the Forest of pain, is a map or wath? TQ
FOP=100 levels of pain. The only reason i can see why you havent gotten the mail is because you havent progressed far enough into the game, plot-wise.
Hyuuga

Post by Hyuuga »

Did you cleared the 2 Abyss quests from rebirth and reminisce?
azure_hacker120

Post by azure_hacker120 »

uhmmmm...

what forum is it?!?!?! the one when u r in the desktop or the one in the screen of the world?!?!?!

and what is bbs?!?!?!
Dead

Post by Dead »

Bulletin board system, or BBS, is a computer system running software that allows users to dial into the system over a phone line (or Telnet) and, using a terminal program, perform functions such as downloading software and data, uploading data, reading news, and exchanging messages with other users.

I Never Thought This kind of confusion or stupidity possible, but then again i was never one for clarity... >lolergagz if you get the inside joke< The World Forums i am refering to is on the desktop, not the log out screen.
LegendaryDarkKnight
Mediocre Madness
Mediocre Madness

Post by LegendaryDarkKnight »

azure_hacker120 wrote:uhmmmm...

what forum is it?!?!?! the one when u r in the desktop or the one in the screen of the world?!?!?!

and what is bbs?!?!?!
lol noob.
Forum on your desktop.
Shift

Post by Shift »

I believe you also have to get the e-mail from tabby to start as well.
Dead

Post by Dead »

Shift wrote:I believe you also have to get the e-mail from tabby to start as well.
tch, no. i didnt get the email from tabby until After i got the FOP email from Cc Corp. Though under my circumstances, i didnt do FOP till after i beat the game.
SKEITH666

Post by SKEITH666 »

yeah idid every thing but stell didnt get the area words for the forests lol ! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

As long as you've been doing everything in the game, you should be able to get the keywords for the FoP easily.
And please, don't post in a topic this old. There are more recent topics concerning this subject: http://www.dothackers.net/forums/viewto ... 23&t=14734