No votes
Mizuti
14%
Other
29%

Total votes: 7

Apeiron

Post by Apeiron »

If you go to youtube and type in Baten Kaitos you get a lot of trailers.
Erahnia of Twilight

Post by Erahnia of Twilight »

baten kaitos is a good game
Neo_Rena

Post by Neo_Rena »

I've never heard of this game...
I'm definately going to check it out!
Look at how good Metal Gear Ac!d was (unless your a Halo-gen gamer, then just leave now and you'll keep your lives.)
DataHazard

Post by DataHazard »

The storyline of Baten Kaitos was really interesting to me. But the card battle system kinda put me off. I'm stuck on the boss battle right around the beginning of the second disk. Where you have to fight G/F/A all at once. Anyone have tips? Any would be appreciated
VKV

Post by VKV »

Yes the storyline is interesting and that is quite much what made me play it and the different card battle system.
What do you mean by G/F/A?
I might help if I can think of any tips at all...^^;
DataHazard

Post by DataHazard »

Apeiron wrote:
sirk wrote:I think we're both stuck at the same place-the G/F/A (initials for spoielrs) fight. x_x

I'm just going to train and get better cards from local enemies. Worked in the past. *shrug*
YES THAT'S IT! Those initials are for

Folon
 Ayme
and
 Giacomo

Thanks man! The only thing is I can't really get out of where I am without restarting but I think I can rig it to where I can regenerate at once..Thanks!
Those people. Sorry if this seems annoying but I'm not sure whether the names are a spoiler or not. Better safe than sorry I suppose
VKV

Post by VKV »

Not annoying at all, it is always good for those who don't want to get spoiled and so on.

But in the subject then... the fight with those three is long, so it is better to check your deck well before you go to get those three.

Well my advice would be that you balance your deck so that there are Attack and Defence cards equally (maybe couple Defence cards less than Attack cards) and everyone of your party members the best healing cards you have, (4 for each unless you want only two of them to heal then 6 or 7 would be nice, I made it with 4).

And make Pairs and Straights as much as bossible, but don't think them too much if you can't see them fast enough just give the best with the cads you have.

And I usually took  Giacomo out the way first, since it takes most time to take him down.

If you want any better advices than this, then just ask.
DataHazard

Post by DataHazard »

Thanks for the tips. I'll try them out and hopefully I'll be able to beat them. ^_^