Cheapest boss in any fighting game you hate???

Video game discussion, encompassing all genres and platforms

Moderator: Moderators

zerokoolpsx

Cheapest boss in any fighting game you hate???

Post by zerokoolpsx »

My pick is Parace L'sia from Arcana Heart 2 and 3. She can 100% you from her spamming her supers, killing you off screen and will get you to rage. Here's the thing, once you lose to her 3 times in a row, her health is lowered. So with 3/4 left, she still isn't easy. After the 10th or 11th time dying in a row, her health drops to 1/4. She is still HARD! Her health slowly regens if you watch her health bar throughout the fight. She has a move where she charges her super meter to max!

Runner up is Ino from Guilty Gear XX Reload. All her moves give about 20-25% tension.

Omega Rugal and other SNK bosses don't look that bad now.

Any stories or achievements over beating a hard boss?
zaseo

Re: Cheapest boss in any fighting game you hate???

Post by zaseo »

zerokoolpsx wrote:My pick is Parace L'sia from Arcana Heart 2 and 3. She can 100% you from her spamming her supers, killing you off screen and will get you to rage. Here's the thing, once you lose to her 3 times in a row, her health is lowered. So with 3/4 left, she still isn't easy. After the 10th or 11th time dying in a row, her health drops to 1/4. She is still HARD! Her health slowly regens if you watch her health bar throughout the fight. She has a move where she charges her super meter to max!

Runner up is Ino from Guilty Gear XX Reload. All her moves give about 20-25% tension.

Omega Rugal and other SNK bosses don't look that bad now.

Any stories or achievements over beating a hard boss?
Parace L'sia is even worse in the updated version of Arcana Heart 3(Arcana Heart 3 Love Max!!!!!) Her health stays full and certain strategies don't work against her/as well.

Super Street Fighter II Turbo has Gokui/Akuma as the secret boss. Very overpowered. Players can use a tone down version of him and that toned down version is still banned in tournaments.

Gill in Street Fighter III. He has a broken moveset. His supers do massive damage and are unavoidable. If he is close when doing Seraphic Wing, its going to take a lot off the health bar. Also if you get rid of all his life and he has a super meter full, he can revive himself. If Resurrection goes uninterrupted he shall have full health.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Re: Cheapest boss in any fighting game you hate???

Post by Kaori »

I don't honestly play many fighting games but ma-ryan from aquapazza is an absolute pain in the ass, she keeps spamming her super move which summons a wave of maids to bum rush you.