Polygon CC2 article

Video game discussion, encompassing all genres and platforms

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Polygon CC2 article

Post by Avatar_Crim »

I actually liked what I saw from that IBM Sword Art stuff. (not there is much to see really lol)
If it turns out CC2 is helping, I think that would be pretty slick.
Falions

Post by Falions »

(Phantom) Thief wrote:Also about the VR Game, maybe CC2 is helping IBM with their Sword Art Online: The Beginning Project.
I.. hadn't even considered this. Now I'm terrified.
They did say it was a new IP though! I wonder if that means new IP in general or just new IP for them.
(Phantom) Thief

Post by (Phantom) Thief »

Avatar_Crim wrote:I don't think anyone is saying its a mess up or something, more so as a "take what is said with a grain of salt" type of thing.
Kaori wrote:Exactly! For a guy who's a fan of P4, he can't reach out to the truth very well lol! But anyway, don't go believing every bit of news 100% just because its there for you to read, I'll just wait and see for as long as it takes rather than believe known liars in everything.

Fair enough.
Avatar_Crim wrote:I actually liked what I saw from that IBM Sword Art stuff. (not there is much to see really lol)
If it turns out CC2 is helping, I think that would be pretty slick.
Falions wrote: I.. hadn't even considered this. Now I'm terrified.
They did say it was a new IP though! I wonder if that means new IP in general or just new IP for them.
Well I just found this about the new project: http://www.shonengamez.com/wp-content/u ... /03/33.png . So I guess it can't be anything SAO. (But I guess that isn't anything too new, nice thought though.)