Does anyone out there believe dot hack fragment will get an English revival?

Video game discussion, encompassing all genres and platforms

Moderator: Moderators

mister

Does anyone out there believe dot hack fragment will get an English revival?

Post by mister »

See topic.

Re: Does anyone out there believe dot hack fragment will get an English revival?

Post by Avatar_Crim »

Nope. I don't. At least not officially.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Re: Does anyone out there believe dot hack fragment will get an English revival?

Post by Kaori »

Avatar_Crim wrote:Nope. I don't. At least not officially.
Not ever, not at all, never will, won't, and nope, dude, its deader than Warmaster Horus, and he's deader than superdead, you have more chances of proving Trump is the spawn of an Orangutan than this ever happening, it never even made it out of Japan, what makes ANYBODY think its gonna even get an english revival?
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Not unless Coldbird picks up or somene else continues on with their work @.@
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

SSJScygoku wrote:Not unless Coldbird picks up or somene else continues on with their work @.@
Still think you've got more chance pf proving Trump is Orangutan spawn that that ever happening.
Dasha

Post by Dasha »

Never. At. All. .hack//frägment is dead. l_l

Post by Avatar_Crim »

SSJScygoku wrote:Not unless Coldbird picks up or somene else continues on with their work @.@
technically that wouldn't be an official release even then.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

technically that wouldn't be an official release even then.
Don't forget the lawsuits and cease and desist letters.
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

Shall not happen. Never got release over here and I doubt fragment would get a rerelease in Japan. Best one can do is just play on the Emulator servers that is English translated.

Post by Avatar_Crim »

Kaori wrote:Don't forget the lawsuits and cease and desist letters.
exactly.
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Post by Helbaworshipper »

For it to come stateside... there'd have to be a profit. I doubt most anyone would play an online enabled PS2 game. They tried really hard though...
Vallen

Post by Vallen »

Helbaworshipper wrote:For it to come stateside... there'd have to be a profit. I doubt most anyone would play an online enabled PS2 game. They tried really hard though...
I think there is a very small chance it might work if it were to come to Steam or the PS4 as a PS2 title. But let's be serious, the chances of that are non realistic.