Steins;Gate

Video game discussion, encompassing all genres and platforms

Moderator: Moderators

SSJScygoku

Steins;Gate

Post by SSJScygoku »

JAST USA released a digital and standard/limited edition physical copy of this visual novel back in March 2014 on PC,publisher PQube planned to release PS3/Vita ports in both the US and Europe. Details were slim but they wanted to not leave fans with just a digital copy of the game.

Now we have confirmation of not only a physical release but even a Limited Edition titled: Steins;Gate El Psy Kongroo Edition although this version is restricted to one website. However other sites will beable to sell the standard version @.@

I hope the console ports sell well so they could consider bringing even more of the games over ^-^

Re: Steins;Gate

Post by Avatar_Crim »

oh, thats cool. i didn't know they made a game. i really liked the anime.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

What the frak is an el psy kongroo?
Avatar_Crim wrote:oh, thats cool. i didn't know they made a game. i really liked the anime.
The game actually came out first, most anime are adaptations of of games, books, VN, or manga, I rarely see an original anime nowadays.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Avatar_Crim wrote:oh, thats cool. i didn't know they made a game. i really liked the anime.
^_^ This is visual novel but also it includes achievements which should remain the same in the PS3/Vita ports I'd imagine. Also there is afew Steins;Gate games in Japan, I hope this release does well enough that they will bring the others over.
Kaori wrote:What the frak is an el psy kongroo?
Its a password that the series' protagonist uses at the end of his phonecalls ^.^

Post by Avatar_Crim »

Kaori wrote: The game actually came out first, most anime are adaptations of of games, books, VN, or manga, I rarely see an original anime nowadays.
yeah, i guess i should have known lol. either way, this had a really good story.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Avatar_Crim wrote:yeah, i guess i should have known lol. either way, this had a really good story.
The Visual Novel will have much more in terms of plot compared to the anime as it would be an adaption of just one story line among the numerous present. With the PC/PS3/Vita releases I hope they decide for more localization of Steins;Gate games~