CC2 working on 3 next gen games.

Video game discussion, encompassing all genres and platforms

Moderator: Moderators

MizuTakishima

Re: CC2 working on 3 next gen games.

Post by MizuTakishima »

Adhemas wrote:Don't know if it has been posted before somewhere, but a Matsuyama interview is online http://www.famitsu.com/news/201503/17073588.html
They talk a lot about .hack on the first page (basically CC2's past) and ask questions regarding the new projects on page 3.
I'm trying to read it on google translate but I can't make heads or tails of it ._.' Can anyone translate it?
Adaramance

Post by Adaramance »

I can't read japanese, but yes, .hack is quoted many times in the interview.
So, I suppose one of this game will be a .hack game.
Will it be released in our countries, that's the main issue?
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

^^' for an idea of the questions asked about future .hack//i'm sure Kuukai can read them, google translate isn't the best.
Adhemas

Post by Adhemas »

I am not good at Japanese but the mentioning of .hack doesn't mean it will be a .hack game. The first page that mentions .hack that often only talks about the past and Matsuyama's involvement in the .hack games, their importance etc. the second page deals with Jojo and stuff, only the third one is actually about the new titles and the first half only tells what we already know (how this keyword pic is supposed to give us hints and that they're about to make three new games). The imporant part is the second half of the third page but they don't openly announce the titles or anything and my crippled Japanese is too bad to pick up any hints. I can only see that they talk about anime as well, but not sure if Matsuyama hinted a multimedia project with anime again or if they're talking about anime-like game visuals. Guess we have to wait for Kuukai or a few others.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

This is the same interview that's been discussed already, just reposted online. The interesting information hit the news a while ago. This doesn't add any new information the new projects, it's just a repost of what's already been talked about. There's a lot of history explained for non-fans of CC2, that makes up the bulk of it.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

d(@.@) thanks for the summary, I hope they announce those 3 games soon otherwise everyone will be posting the same articles for the next week ^^'
MizuTakishima

Post by MizuTakishima »

curses, foiled again!

But thanks for the clarification anyway Kuukai ; w ;