.hack//Fragment

Video game discussion, encompassing all genres and platforms

Moderator: Moderators

SkyDrive

.hack//Fragment

Post by SkyDrive »

I know there might have been a topic about this before but I dunno I'm kinda a newbie here still. Now any way I know a lot of people are thinking that posting a download link might be against the rules here. Though I have a copy to the .hack//Fragment english patch. I dunno if it still works though so all you need is an ISO and I can't get my hands on an actual ISO and test it out for my self I also got the oldest version of PCSX2 and it still works like a charm. Now I know this topic might be reported so and so but I was wondering if I was allowed to post the link NO the download content has no viruses it has been tested and I might send a back up link to mediafire since megaupload is dead >_< I seriously wish CoolBird would of still worked on the patch if not and if it does work I know the dot hack franchise by heart so I might be able to crack it into English but I might need some time because half the stuff is ripped from IMOQ so technically if you understand IMOQ you at least understand a little about how Fragment would work. I kind of have the geek talk in here so if you don't understand me then yeah.... Though I am not too sure like I said if the patch actually still works and I might test it when I get an ISO it's an older patch so chances are it might not work.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Re: .hack//Fragment

Post by Kaori »

d5t wrote: No illegal intellectual property linking or "hinting" (MP3s, ANY illegal .hack media (you will be humiliated if you link to illegal .hack media), copyrighted media, etc). (THIS INCLUDES IN YOUR SIGNATURE, PRIVATE MESSAGES, AND ANYTHING ELSE ON THE MESSAGE BOARD. THERE ARE NO LOOP HOLES! YOU WILL BE BANNED!)
This might mean something.
SkyDrive

Post by SkyDrive »

How obvious rules isn't it reminds me of Lios not sounding rude are anything I do accept the terms and rules and mean no harm it's just that I thought I already saw a topic like this before so I wanted to be to be sure before posting any links what so ever.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

I dont think they'll allow you too, they didnt even allow the translators to put their links here, you'll just have to put it elsewhere, on another note not that many people here are interested in fragment I'm afraid.
SkyDrive

Post by SkyDrive »

Lol I know I've even seen the rampage on Cyberconnects those who are real gamers pay attention to all franchises not just likes or dislikes I feel in the next matter or so I feel this thread is going to get rampaged. I have a passion for video gaming if you can't tell. Nice to meet you btw if you wish to guess I own tons of video games I am working on getting the .hack//G.U. franchise sorry to sound off topic but a notice about me my topics are a little bit delayed and I can't get ahold of this computer a lot my parents normally use it I know you are probably gonna ask why I live with them it's because I am still in high School due to starting late and obviously I still have to live with them by law until I graduate Highschool which thank god I only got 1 year left but if you need a friend who is a geek of gaming then talk to me I might be able to help oh PS have to log off so I will talk later on.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

I dont think so, it'll probably get locked or ignored, that happens alot.
SkyDrive

Post by SkyDrive »

Hopefully ignored because there are indeed no illegal links are attempts what so ever in this thread so they got no rights unless it is real illegal content such as link postage or postage to virus sites which I would never do. Though I bet half of those Fragment haters are from CyberConnects because they were filled with rampage over how bad Fragment was so they say. I on the other hand kinda liked it at least it was online but if you like those fanbased sites who attempt to try to make a fanbased online game then go ahead but there is no need for rampaging over ones opinion on what they like. I just ignore those who rampage over opinions.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

we dont hate it, its just kind of tiring seeing people who cant let go but others did, but I guess its inevitable like a fat guy ordering dessert when everyone else wants to leave.
SkyDrive

Post by SkyDrive »

Ah I see hey if you want to I invited you to chatzy so we can talk if you want. I gave it a random name so yeah lol
TrueNeptune

Post by TrueNeptune »

I followed Coldbird's project so I know all about his work and how he abandoned the project because he was going through some problems in real life. It was really sad :( I know that some people cant let go of fragment, but i dont hate them for it. SO many people want a real online .hack, and fragment is the only thing that even slightly resembles it.....I've gotten over the fact that fragment is lost, but if someone could actually bring it back for reals, i'd revive my hope for it (:
SkyDrive

Post by SkyDrive »

TrueNeptune wrote:I followed Coldbird's project so I know all about his work and how he abandoned the project because he was going through some problems in real life. It was really sad :( I know that some people cant let go of fragment, but i dont hate them for it. SO many people want a real online .hack, and fragment is the only thing that even slightly resembles it.....I've gotten over the fact that fragment is lost, but if someone could actually bring it back for reals, i'd revive my hope for it (:
That's the first goal I got in mine start working saving up and donate to CyberConnect2 to make another Fragment and maybe one day buy out the old Playstation2 Online Servers but know in my luck I would have to hit the lottery to do that XDDD lols though that is my main goal is to work on Fragment as soon as I get my own internet and laptop I got a back up file of the patch and I know how to translate video games but I can't give it out because it's illegal though maybe later on in my life I will work on it. I heard they were on dot hackers or is it another forum they are on?
TrueNeptune

Post by TrueNeptune »

SkyDrive wrote:That's the first goal I got in mine start working saving up and donate to CyberConnect2 to make another Fragment and maybe one day buy out the old Playstation2 Online Servers but know in my luck I would have to hit the lottery to do that XDDD lols though that is my main goal is to work on Fragment as soon as I get my own internet and laptop I got a back up file of the patch and I know how to translate video games but I can't give it out because it's illegal though maybe later on in my life I will work on it. I heard they were on dot hackers or is it another forum they are on?
I'm not sure, but Coldbird made a few patches to translate basic things to english, and he also worked on creating his own online servers. I think he even made a patch to force the ps2 to skip the part where it looks for the japan lobby server and gets the message that it was shut down, which was a neccesity for an online server to work, but he never managed to make his server :( You can find all the english patches and the other patch i was talking about if you look them up on youtube videos. I'm sure at least one of them will have links in their video descriptions.
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

Good morning! Here's a link to .hack//fragment :D

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R4 ... Categories
TrueNeptune

Post by TrueNeptune »

Insydius wrote:Good morning! Here's a link to .hack//fragment :D

wow, a new copy is 80 dollars!? lol unfortunately, knowing me, if i had an extra 80 dollars of spending money, i'd get it (: although, i wouldnt be able to play it because i'm not japanese and i dont know how to do that ching chong stuff to my ps2 to make it play imported games or whatever. And even if i did, i dont know any japanese at all ):
SkyDrive

Post by SkyDrive »

Insydius wrote:Good morning! Here's a link to .hack//fragment :D

Lol luckily for me I know people who can get there hands on about any game in the world including Fragment I really want it even if it's offline. I don't care if I can only play the offline mode I'll still buy it. I don't need no fancy title to be a true dot hack fan and not trying to rub it in though lols. Any how I watched the show ever since aired on Toonami in the early 2000's. I tell you those days were epic until it got shut down for some odd reason. Heard rumors about some parents sued it due to there kid imitating naruto and died burying himself in the sandbox and imitating Gara. I find that the parents fault for not monitoring the child's activity on the TV though. Oh now back to the topic any hoot I can get it for a cheaper price from those people and no they do not sell pirated games they sell used games and probably some actual copies new that's were I found a copy of dot hack gu and someone said I had a good taste in gaming when I bought GU and it looked like he was amazed to find a dot hack fan in his store I guess there aren't a lot of dot hackers were I live lols =P
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Yeah, it goes for a lot less in Japan, the people on ebay are just ripoff artists. It's probably cheaper to just use a proxy-buy site like rinkya and get it from Yahoo Auctions:
http://auctions.search.yahoo.co.jp/sear ... &ei=euc-jp
CubiaRemains

Post by CubiaRemains »

well i have the game too, i managed to scrable up some money and bought it and i use pcx2 to run it! if i could get my hands on the server software i could start one up here because the people here are too dumb to notice a comuters been on for months.. so if your still interested i could do a sever and we can get this gravy train rolling! i just need that server software...
TrueNeptune

Post by TrueNeptune »

CubiaRemains wrote:well i have the game too, i managed to scrable up some money and bought it and i use pcx2 to run it! if i could get my hands on the server software i could start one up here because the people here are too dumb to notice a comuters been on for months.. so if your still interested i could do a sever and we can get this gravy train rolling! i just need that server software...
You mean you could make a working online fragment server? that would be amazing! I think everybody would love you
CubiaRemains

Post by CubiaRemains »

i could! but i dont have the software... i wonder is it in the iso? but even if id start it up how would people connect to it? all things to consider...
Verhzus

Post by Verhzus »

Well, if someone could get a fragment server up, you could count me in! I wasn't aware of the .hack series when Fragment was still around...so It's the only game I haven't played from the series. I would be delighted to see that changed! ;)