Updated c:
Been a while since i've done that.

Almost half a year, in fact. lol
Zeroke

Re: Dothackers.net's Offical XBL/PSN/Wii Gamertag Compendium

Post by Zeroke »

PSN: Zeroke_Tamaki

Games Online: Dissidia/ Dissidia Duodecim

I have yet to create a proper Xbox Live account. I MAY get back to you on that.
Kite

Post by Kite »

PSN: Ratchertfan321
ExHaseo

Post by ExHaseo »

Both my PSN and 360 gamertag are ExHaseo
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

YAY

(\(\
(=^∀^)
((¨)(¨)
Blue_Innis

Post by Blue_Innis »

X box gamer tag: Da blu j

I sold my x box recently since I lost my job only to get hired somewhere else within a week. I wish I had more confidence in myself POINT IS I'll be buying a new one within a month or two so add me regardless
TrueNeptune

Post by TrueNeptune »

Come add me on PSN! (: My name is Crispy_in_Milk
DevDevil

Post by DevDevil »

My xbox 360 gamertag is De4dTV
and my psn name is oxDevDevilxo but I don't have a ps3 anymore as I traded it for an 360, but I am planning on getting one again sometime.
SiKkSiXx

Post by SiKkSiXx »

XBL/ SiKkSIXx6

PSN/ SiKkSiXx6

lol im pretty simple

mostly on halo reach and black ops right now

well..thats a lie mostly on netflix for now >>
and armored core for ps2 atm
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

I wonder if anyone still uses this list to find and add members D:

Anyways, updatedz~
Kite

Post by Kite »

g
Last edited by Kite on Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

TheSorrow wrote:Updated c:
Been a while since i've done that.

Almost half a year, in fact. lol
Sorry for nonsense posting but... You'll do that again in January... Why? Because i'm getting an Xbox 360 for new year :D, and I'm going to play with you Guillermo(or at least, i hope i can) I'll post here my XBL username as soon as i get it... I hope we can play something cool online (Call of duty BO: 2, Asassin's Creed III.... etc) So, please be patient ^_^"
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

AZURE-KITE wrote:Why? Because i'm getting an Xbox 360 for new year :D, and I'm going to play with you Guillermo(or at least, i hope i can) I'll post here my XBL username as soon as i get it... I hope we can play something cool online (Call of duty BO: 2, Asassin's Creed III.... etc) So, please be patient ^_^"
Can't you get a PS3 instead? Because otherwise, i'm sorry but you won't be able to play such games online with me :P All i have are Sony consoles, and i don't think i'll be getting a 360 either as the only console i really want is a PSVITA, plus the next generation of consoles will come out late 2013/early 2014 so if i ever feel the need for a Xbox console, i'd just rather wait for the next one.

But don't worry, i'll update this list anyways c: ...If anyone still even uses it. lol
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

TheSorrow wrote:
AZURE-KITE wrote:Why? Because i'm getting an Xbox 360 for new year :D, and I'm going to play with you Guillermo(or at least, i hope i can) I'll post here my XBL username as soon as i get it... I hope we can play something cool online (Call of duty BO: 2, Asassin's Creed III.... etc) So, please be patient ^_^"
Can't you get a PS3 instead? Because otherwise, i'm sorry but you won't be able to play such games online with me :P All i have are Sony consoles, and i don't think i'll be getting a 360 either as the only console i really want is a PSVITA, plus the next generation of consoles will come out late 2013/early 2014 so if i ever feel the need for a Xbox console, i'd just rather wait for the next one.

But don't worry, i'll update this list anyways c: ...If anyone still even uses it. lol
I do, and on a side note xbox live requires payment in order for you to use it, no money no play, but hey the good news is A-K won't be on PSN, back on track my VITA account is danaya6.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Kaori wrote:back on track my VITA account is danaya6.
Wait, you need to use a different account for PSVITA? o-O; I thought you could use the same PSN account, and so you would be able to obtain trophies from either the PS3 or the VITA and it would mean the same as they'd just be sent to the same PSN account...in fact that's one of the main reasons why i want a PSVITA D: (That and the fact that it's essentially a mini PS3, same processing power)
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

TheSorrow wrote:
Wait, you need to use a different account for PSVITA? o-O; I thought you could use the same PSN account, and so you would be able to obtain trophies from either the PS3 or the VITA and it would mean the same as they'd just be sent to the same PSN account...in fact that's one of the main reasons why i want a PSVITA D: (That and the fact that it's essentially a mini PS3, same processing power)
You can use the same account if you want, but my danaya6 account is my U.S account, U.S dollar PSN cards are easier to get here thats why I'm using a different account.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Kaori wrote:
TheSorrow wrote:
You can use the same account if you want, but my danaya6 account is my U.S account, U.S dollar PSN cards are easier to get here thats why I'm using a different account.
Oh i see O:
Well, that new account you made is still a PSN account by all means and purposes, and you can use it for either PS3 or VITA or any other thing that might exist, so i'll just add it to the list as a PSN account indeed. No need to make another list for VITA only.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

TheSorrow wrote:
Kaori wrote:
TheSorrow wrote:
Oh i see O:
Well, that new account you made is still a PSN account by all means and purposes, and you can use it for either PS3 or VITA or any other thing that might exist, so i'll just add it to the list as a PSN account indeed. No need to make another list for VITA only.
I forgot to mention that your account is locked into the memory stick, so if you want to use a different account, you'll have to either use a different memory stick or reformat the memory stick in use.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

TheSorrow wrote:

Sorry for the late reply.... And well idk wich console to buy yet.... idk if to buy a PS3 or an Xbox 360 TT~TT Wich you reccomend me? and Kaori, i'll make sure that neither you or me see eachother in PSN in case i decide and get a PS3...
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

AZURE-KITE wrote:
TheSorrow wrote:

Sorry for the late reply.... And well idk wich console to buy yet.... idk if to buy a PS3 or an Xbox 360 TT~TT Wich you reccomend me? and Kaori, i'll make sure that neither you or me see eachother in PSN in case i decide and get a PS3...
Well, you know i'm completely biased as i've had every Sony console since the PSX (minus the VITA, right now), i only had Nintendo up to SNES and GBA, and i've never had a Microsoft console (...PC maybe. lol), so if you ask ME i'll definetly tell you to choose a PS3.

But, in a neutral point of view, it depends on which games you'd rather play the most, who would you play those games with, and how do you want your online system to work. Most games are multi-console right now...but for example, 360 has Halo and Gears of War, while PS3 has Metal Gear Solid and God of War, and if you really, REALLY want to play Halo, the 360 is for you. Then, if you have several friends with a 360, that would also be a great choice as you could enjoy multiplayer easier and probably get easier achievements too. As of the online system, the PS3 is free and it works very well, and the 360, while you pay for it, is MUCH BETTER than the PS3, and you'll experience less lag, disconnections, and many other connection issues. Other online functions will be also easier to manage than with a PS3. However, the 360 online system is better spent if you're the kind that plays FPS online for WEEKS straight, or are ALWAYS playing some Co-Op online...otherwise it might just be a waste of money, as you might pay for a month online yet you only end up playing a few days, and right when you're ready to start playing online, your online month is over and you have to pay again; on the PS3 you just can start an online game at any time and then don't touch it again for months without any problem.

And there's also other random details, like the console itself, the compatibility with social media (if you REALLY WANT to spam up your FB about how many achievements you get, then a 360 is PERFECT D: lol), trophies vs achievements (same freaking thing, different display) and things like that, but they don't really matter, and if you enjoy your console and your games, you'll enjoy whatever else you have too :P