Who is your favorite dothack character?

Discuss .hack items not covered on other forums

Moderator: Moderators

Konpeki Ken Kitsune

Re:

Post by Konpeki Ken Kitsune »

Silvermane wrote:*Points to Sig* :) Those two are my favorites. I also liked Bear alot too. I felt bad about what happened to Sora though. :( He didn't deserve that.
I agree he didn't but just look at how he turned out in G.U.! All the friends and all the strength he's gained has to have been worth it :D
Renjouku

Re: Who is your favorite dothack character?

Post by Renjouku »

Balmung, Haseo, and Orca
Alkadiess

Post by Alkadiess »

Ohh man let's see. In no particular order, I gotta say Alkaid, Sakuya, Haseo, aannd maybe Sora yuuki. To make it a top 5 I guess I'll add in Kite. (:
Tsuki-44

Post by Tsuki-44 »

Favourite character huh? Well...
-Haseo
-Blackrose
-Endrance
-Alkaid
-Piros
-Balmung
-Kuhn
-Tabby
-Elk
-Tokuoka

...maybe? i had to do a top 10 cause well...there are just way too many awesome characters!
little_sephy

Post by little_sephy »

Endrance is probably my favorite...the way he talks is just so..gah! I love his beautiful looks and personality! Otherwise Alkaid is another fave of mine, and then probably Haseo/Sora
Bullet Biter

Post by Bullet Biter »

Ovan for life, man. He's just an awesome character like man.
k-su

Post by k-su »

Favorite character is such a difficult decision. Favorite Boss is Skeith for all-time, though.

Top Chars I like:
Ryou Misaki: enjoyed playing as Haseo (enjoyed watching him grow and connect with others and whenever he lost it; it was hilarious when he told off Harold in the Forest of Pain; awesome design; never got tired of listening to him roaring and yelling people's names and avatar summoning was always awesome) and watching Sora in Sign (his playful, but cunning and manipulative character and watching him defy Morganna like a boss)
David: total boss til the end, badass avatar design and enjoyed his quirks like his accent and the stuff with his nose
Tobius: liked her clever and witty personality; she was a cool character and probably one of the best clones in the entire series
Alkaid: enjoyed her tough, stubborn and initially combative personality and watching her slowly warm up to Haseo; kicked Haseo's ass in the ring; enjoyed the friction between her and Atoli (dat hot, super-secret training); one of hottest female characters in the entire series
Azure Kite: he's Azure Kite, I don't need a reason to like him
nuhkuhl
Location: In a box with a lock sitting next to a fox sick with pox wearing socks.

Post by nuhkuhl »

Top favorites in no particular order:

Kite: The second seemingly nicest character in the series next to Orca. Although internet people seem to trip him out a bit, he's always calm and polite. And blah blah blah.

Kuhn: He's just enjoyable to watch for some reason. Somehow he feels like one of the more 'realistic' characters in .hack due to his background and various 'character flaws'. Plus, he's just a really chill dude. Bonus: The physics of his hair is hilarious in G.U...

Azure Kite: You guys, he's so adorable, I don't care that he's a homicidal maniac AI. When he's not being cute as a button he's stylish as all get out.

Rachel and Moonstone: Fun little goofballs.

Gardenia and Marlo: Cool moody dark characters and their cut-scenes were really enjoyable IMHO.
Amaso

Post by Amaso »

These are my Favourite Characters from the whole .hack// Series
1-Haseo
2-Tokio
3-Midori
4-Sakuya
5-Ovan
6-AIKA
7-Atoli/Shino
8-Aura
9-Tsukasa
10-Kite
Last edited by Amaso on Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
AmorousLovers

Post by AmorousLovers »

Kaoru Ichinose (Endrance).

Endrance is the perfect blend of beauty, power, and pain without overlapping to dominate over one another. His elegance and intellect resembles mine at times, and it strikes me as familiar.
chernobog

Post by chernobog »

Ovan, from the GU series.

I played the games before watching the anime, and through volume one, he was so epic and mysterious.

I saw him on the anime, and he wasn't the same, he didn't look or sound anywhere near as epic as the videogame Ovan, though I can't expect the anime to replicate the look of the game, especially since the anime came first, I think.
iLuvGaspard

Post by iLuvGaspard »

I Think Gaspard is cute!!! :D
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Obviously.... Kite.... Azure Kite, he's badass, silent, can beat you with one hand tied to his back, and still has a good side :), altough original kite was good and he was the one who beat Cubia, and was in the accident that year.... yea Kite and Azure Kite rock for me.... all other versions are.... just.... eewk...
Oxidizer

Post by Oxidizer »

Klarinette has now been one of my favourite .hack characters for quite a bit and I don't even know how it happened. I haven't even played //LINK yet.

I guess she is that appealing.
Furie

Post by Furie »

My favorite character might have to be Alkaid/YowKow. She has such a feisty personality.
nuhkuhl
Location: In a box with a lock sitting next to a fox sick with pox wearing socks.

Post by nuhkuhl »

I should be working but instead I'm going to do what I do best and rant about random characters. Can I just take a moment to express my appreciation of Antares? I was thinking about this the other day.... He may not be my favorite .hack character of all time but gosh darn it, he was fun and his relationship with Haseo was a joy to watch unfold. I have a soft spot for the whole drunken master trope and the 'unwilling student' one too.

Kinda regret that he wasn't a monkey like in his concept art....Apparently someone also wanted to make him a bit of a pretty boy (Gettin' serious Sengoku Basara vibes there...).

(Cropped out the two designs I was talking about from the original image which can be found here:
http://images.wikia.com/dothack/images/ ... ntares.JPG )
LieN

Post by LieN »

I think I'd have to be stuck between Haseo in his Xth form and Endrance ^^
VIZGIX

Post by VIZGIX »

Bamyon!

not telling!
Pepsi

Post by Pepsi »

HASEO~! <3

cause, he's just adorable and stuffs.... shhhh -pap-
.hack-fan7

Post by .hack-fan7 »

i just posted this in the //sign forum but definitely B.T.
sadly the majority of the characters mentioned here are from games/anime i have no clue about :shock:
perhaps i should start taking a look at them... a brief look perhaps.