no
10%
yes, wouldn't camp
25%

Total votes: 48

~red~

G.U. online game

Post by ~red~ »

How cool would it be if they made a G.U. online game.
I beat about 80% of the people on this site would get it or camp for it. :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe:

Post some ideas for it as a MOG or a MMOG.
Last edited by ~red~ on Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tadashi

Re: G.U. online game

Post by Tadashi »

~red~ wrote:How cool would it be if they made a G.U. online game.
I beat about 80% of the people on this site would get it or camp for it. :axe:
That always depends on the game.
Frägment didn't really live up as MOG.
~red~

Re: G.U. online game

Post by ~red~ »

Tadashi wrote:
~red~ wrote:How cool would it be if they made a G.U. online game.
I beat about 80% of the people on this site would get it or camp for it. :axe:
That always depends on the game.
Frägment didn't really live up as MOG.
hmmmm......
same game play and everything....
Astra

Post by Astra »

hells yeah!
Procyon

Post by Procyon »

No thanks. Part of what makes .hack so pleasurable is that the story takes place in a fictional online game...Once the online game becomes real, .hack isn't as cool.
Dawn of the Warrior

Post by Dawn of the Warrior »

Amaethon wrote:No thanks. Part of what makes .hack so pleasurable is that the story takes place in a fictional online game...Once the online game becomes real, .hack isn't as cool.
Good point. I mean if its just a regular online game it would be as pointless as something like Runescape
Skeith of the Dawn

Post by Skeith of the Dawn »

Who wouldn't get into it.
Astra

Post by Astra »

Wander wrote: That'd be funner.
more fun? lol
Dawn of the Warrior wrote:Good point. I mean if its just a regular online game it would be as pointless as something like Runescape
I agree that Runescape is pointless, but i don't really think a .hack game could be as pointless. the concept would be better...Runescape got boring after i got to about level 92 with basically the best armour, so i quit last year. it not really even that hard.
Last edited by Astra on Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Takumi

Post by Takumi »

I definetly agree that Runescape sucked. Leveling-up is like a chore, and the player customazation :roll: . The only real difference in other characters is color of clothes. Theres an NPC that looks exactly like my character :shock: . Anyway, I would love an online .hack, so long as it's R:2,.... and FULL character customazation :evil: . We can only dream about an online R:2,...
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

HELL NO!

Either everyone would look like Kite, Tsukasa, and Haseo with names like "Keyete" or "Tsookasa" or "Hasayo" or something, but there'd be a bunch of n00bs running around saying "Help can't log out" "where u find key of twilight?" and "How u data drain?"

Not to mention the horrible bottleneck issue of the keyword generation system and the Chaos Gates, topped off with the battle system which doesn't really work in real time. You expect the entire battle to pause when one guy shifts through his items? F*ck that.
Astra

Post by Astra »

it would be cool if you could control your character in real life, like you see what your character sees and when your move your arm up the character moves his/her arm up. basically what i'm saying is that it would be sweet to be put into the actual game, even though it sounds impossible...
Bulletcatcher
Child of the Shadows
Child of the Shadows

Post by Bulletcatcher »

AuraTwilight wrote:HELL NO!

Either everyone would look like Kite, Tsukasa, and Haseo with names like "Keyete" or "Tsookasa" or "Hasayo" or something, but there'd be a bunch of n00bs running around saying "Help can't log out" "where u find key of twilight?" and "How u data drain?"

Not to mention the horrible bottleneck issue of the keyword generation system and the Chaos Gates, topped off with the battle system which doesn't really work in real time. You expect the entire battle to pause when one guy shifts through his items? F*ck that.
Plus crowded "lost" grounds and fields from the story...
Wan
Diamond of Plenary
Diamond of Plenary

Post by Wan »

Lol thats like XI with...Sephiiiroth, Clyoud, Sephyroth, Clood, Sephysbro...and the list goes on...
Wander wrote:Damn it people, be original!
I got my name from a painting in Ultemica's Castle 8)
Bulletcatcher
Child of the Shadows
Child of the Shadows

Post by Bulletcatcher »

I would play it. I might miss out if there's a fee, but I would at least try it out.
Wan
Diamond of Plenary
Diamond of Plenary

Post by Wan »

Its funny when you are pting and you have 3 diff sephiroths...there like "Which?" lmao
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Either you're an idiot, or that was the funniest thing I've read all week.
Ryu-Zaki

Post by Ryu-Zaki »

Wander wrote:I don't think I'd really get into a full scale MMORPG. More of like, say...an RPG with full character customization and online capabilities? That'd be funner. You wouldn't have to tolerate the online issues all the time.
Exactly. That's what I'd like to see.
Bulletcatcher
Child of the Shadows
Child of the Shadows

Post by Bulletcatcher »

Zer0 wrote:
Wander wrote:I mean, when like say...FF7 Advent Children came out, there were 6,000 people who suddenly made new accounts on websites and named themselves 'Cloud' or 'Sephiroth' or 'Kadaj.' And when KHII came out, I saw at least 40 variations of the name Roxas. That sort of thing irritates the **** out of me...to no end.

Damn it people, be original!
Or like when Megaman Zero comes out, everyone names themselves Zero again? I hate it when people name themselves after characters from Megaman.
I... I... :lol:
Ryu-Zaki

Post by Ryu-Zaki »

lol. getting off topic here people. :)
Elios

Post by Elios »

Ignus wrote:

Lol thats like XI with...Sephiiiroth, Clyoud, Sephyroth, Clood, Sephysbro...and the list goes on...
Wander wrote:Damn it people, be original!
I got my name from a painting in Ultemica's Castle 8)
lol yea i play FFXI and i lost count of the FFVII n00bs after the frist month it was out >.>

i would say though that FFXI has the closest game play to .hack of any mmo