topic?
this is more along the lines of a fragment mmo but waaaaaay better
PK Murderer Nickey

Post by PK Murderer Nickey »

DarkAzureKnite wrote:
Dot-Hack-Rocks wrote:This is pretty much another "Fragment"
topic?
this is more along the lines of a fragment mmo but waaaaaay better
It seems that I'm the only one here that wants to make it better. Although it is Red's topic, he likes my ideas. I believe that he might like your's too.
Lemartes

Post by Lemartes »

To the forumites that posted PS2 style controls-- that's great! But what about a computer (PC/MAC) version? Chances are, they would try for a "dual" release, for console players and comp. players.

Should the two be "linked" so players on both can interact? I sure as hell think so.
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

It would be cool but I'm not really sure it would do very well compared to the complaints about Fragments. Their wasn't a lot of depth in the character design and probably a lot of lag and other problems.
bredan

Post by bredan »

AuraTwilight wrote:HELL NO!

Either everyone would look like Kite, Tsukasa, and Haseo with names like "Keyete" or "Tsookasa" or "Hasayo" or something, but there'd be a bunch of n00bs running around saying "Help can't log out" "where u find key of twilight?" and "How u data drain?"

Not to mention the horrible bottleneck issue of the keyword generation system and the Chaos Gates, topped off with the battle system which doesn't really work in real time. You expect the entire battle to pause when one guy shifts through his items? F*ck that.
From now on your my role model.
marthwmaster
The Fullglass Optimist
The Fullglass Optimist

Post by marthwmaster »

bredan wrote:

Either everyone would look like Kite, Tsukasa, and Haseo with names like "Keyete" or "Tsookasa" or "Hasayo" or something, but there'd be a bunch of n00bs running around saying "Help can't log out" "where u find key of twilight?" and "How u data drain?"

Not to mention the horrible bottleneck issue of the keyword generation system and the Chaos Gates, topped off with the battle system which doesn't really work in real time. You expect the entire battle to pause when one guy shifts through his items? F*ck that.
Same.
Orca Descendant of Fianna

G.U. online game

Post by Orca Descendant of Fianna »

I would get it for sure but i wouldn't camp...

(i thought you could go online with GU.... but theres alot about GU i don't know lol...)
PK Murderer Nickey

marthwmaster wrote:
bredan wrote:

Same.
You're just not looking beyond your box. Nor making possibilites. And you can't stop looking at technical features, and your common sense is somewhat blocked.
ME

Post by ME »

I say that menus and such should be in real time like in the areana you can attack ppl before they start using a skills. I think that it would need to be keyboard-mouse set up so you can move and still go through menus at the same time. and menus and should be half screen of 1/3rd screen. I personally would not make a haseyo, kyte, tsookasa clone.
mr.classybear

Post by mr.classybear »

camping is just plain stupid, i dident even camp for the ps3, i meen, WHO (other then a real nerd) WOULD CAMP FOR A GAME! I would just preorder.
Osamu

Post by Osamu »

Zer0 wrote:
Or like when Megaman Zero comes out, everyone names themselves Zero again? I hate it when people name themselves after characters from Megaman.

OMGWTFBBQPWNEDXDXDXDLOLROFLMAO.

On-Topic: Back to what AuraTwilight said: Exactly. Do you know how many dwarf noobs on WoW say to me (a gnome) "Well 'ello there, wee one! Mind summonin' me up some 'freshments and food for my travel?" '(I am a mage, they are talking about conjuring up food and water)
sarangari

Post by sarangari »

I would so camp out for it even though my parents would not let me I would still go and take my sleeping bag and my alarm clock and go out to bestbuy by sneaking out of my bedroom window and then I would sleep there until the opening day. P.S. I would not eat until I got the game. I love Dot Hack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sarangari

Post by sarangari »

Narayu wrote:
Zer0 wrote:
Or like when Megaman Zero comes out, everyone names themselves Zero again? I hate it when people name themselves after characters from Megaman.

OMGWTFBBQPWNEDXDXDXDLOLROFLMAO.

On-Topic: Back to what AuraTwilight said: Exactly. Do you know how many dwarf noobs on WoW say to me (a gnome) "Well 'ello there, wee one! Mind summonin' me up some 'freshments and food for my travel?" '(I am a mage, they are talking about conjuring up food and water)
Seriusly stay on topic. P.S.I love dothack!P.S.S. No one really cares about megaman anymore.
PK Murderer Nickey

Nayaru wrote:"Well 'ello there, wee one! Mind summonin' me up some 'freshments and food for my travel?" '(I am a mage, they are talking about conjuring up food and water)
.... Wow. -_-'' That's just... U-G-H. Okay, time for me to do something. ELSE.