Favorite .hack//MAD?

Discuss .hack items not covered on other forums

Moderator: Moderators

(Phantom) Thief

Favorite .hack//MAD?

Post by (Phantom) Thief »

Please post a link and discuss your favorite .hack MAD.

The first one below is pretty good actually, I don't know where the song originates but it feels like it covered link pretty well.

Last edited by (Phantom) Thief on Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SSJScygoku

Re: Favorite .hack//MAD?

Post by SSJScygoku »

MAD? Music Anime D..othack? xD

Since I've not played much of LINK yet I've only got little into the video you posted to avoid spoilers ^^ '
Falions

Post by Falions »

SSJScygoku wrote:MAD? Music Anime D..othack? xD

Since I've not played much of LINK yet I've only got little into the video you posted to avoid spoilers ^^ '
You should! The latest translation patch is super playable! I should know, I worked on it too! :D

Anyway, here's a nice one:

I've always thought Zone of the Enders' OST had a sound similar to .hack. I'm glad someone else did too!

Also, MAD doesn't stand for anything, it's just the word itself. It comes from "kichigai tapes," literally "tapes of madness." It's a NicoNico trend for parodies or music videos.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Falions wrote: You should! The latest translation patch is super playable! I should know, I worked on it too!

Also, MAD doesn't stand for anything, it's just the word itself. It comes from "kichigai tapes," literally "tapes of madness." It's a NicoNico trend for parodies or music videos.
^-^ I plan to play the latest patch,just need to try and follow the steps seeing as I already own the game lol

xD ah I hadn't heard of that,then again I don't see many NicoNico videos so that would explain it