Cross Battle #2 (.hack//..., Log Horizon, Overlord, Sword Art Online, Accel World, + Discussion)

Discuss .hack items not covered on other forums

Moderator: Moderators

MMORPG Battle?

.hack//.
80%
Overlord
No votes
Log Horizon
No votes
Accel World
20%
Sword Art Online
No votes
Other Notable Series
No votes

Total votes: 5

(Phantom) Thief

Cross Battle #2 (.hack//..., Log Horizon, Overlord, Sword Art Online, Accel World, + Discussion)

Post by (Phantom) Thief »

A tournament is created to bring together the strongest individuals from across several different MMORPG series. Individual matches, team battle, joke battle, who comeS out on top, which series is does MMORPG's the best and so on? (All current forms or strongest incarnations of each character)

Characters get full access to all the normal aspects of their respective MMORPGs, hacks and Allies, or just plain contorl over who they would normally troll for help. Who would win against who individually, who is the better strategist and who would win in a team battle and what if they could use someone else from this list to win in a battle royal.

Ovan: The Rebirth

Shiroe: Machiavelli in glasses

Ainz Ooal Gown: Momonga

Heathcliff: The Strongest Man

Kurohime: The Black Lotus

Code: Select all

Notable Series:
Ark
Btoom!
Overlord
Sky World
Log Horizon
The NEW Gate
Sword Art Online
Lianshen Lingyu
Only Sense Online
Vermillion - Étranger à L'arc Rouge
This World Is a Game, but Only I Know
I am called "Black Healer" in Another World
I hate being in pain, so I think I'll make a full defense build
1/2 Prince
The Amber Sword
RPG (Gaechaban)  
Virtual World - The Legendary Thief 
A Certain Middle-Aged Man's VRMMO Activity Log 
Wangyou Zhi Tianxia Wushuang
My Friend is a Hero
Based on Acrylic_Shadow's post. http://www.dothackers.net/forums/viewto ... =2&t=19165
Last edited by (Phantom) Thief on Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
SSJScygoku

Re: Cross Battle #2 (.hack//..., Log Horizon, Overlord, Sword Art Online, Accel World, The NEW Gate, Vermilion + Discuss

Post by SSJScygoku »

Unfortunately I've only seen .hack,Log Horizon,Overlord,Accel World and SAO from this list (or the lower list) so couldn't accurately gauge who would win, I'd be tempted to say Momonga due to his unique class skill or Ovan using both his powers. Depends if they can predict the attack and what environment the fight takes place in ^^'
(Phantom) Thief

Re: Cross Battle #2 (.hack//..., Log Horizon, Overlord, Sword Art Online, Accel World, The NEW Gate, Vermilion + Discuss

SSJScygoku wrote:Unfortunately I've only seen .hack,Log Horizon,Overlord,Accel World and SAO from this list (or the lower list) so couldn't accurately gauge who would win, I'd be tempted to say Momonga due to his unique class skill or Ovan using both his powers. Depends if they can predict the attack and what environment the fight takes place in ^^'
I guess it would be a bit much to include The New GATE. (I'll take that out) Think of the main character like an older version of Kirito who hides his power and has about the same mindset as Shiroe from Log Horizon. I guess the environment would take place out in the open wild to be fair. Momonga is the most OP out of them all given his time spells, however I could see Ovan being able to avoid a FTK using Corbenik which Momnga wouldn't be able to perceive. Shiroe has his branches which could explode on any of them, however not sure who he would use it on. Meanwhile Heathcliff is the only invincible one out of the group, however Momonga might be able to take him out with one of his abilities. Kurohime by far is the fasted out of the group due to her acceleration but its unlikely she would be able to take out everyone in one go.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

(Phantom) Thief wrote: I guess it would be a bit much to include The New GATE. (I'll take that out) Think of the main character like an older version of Kirito who hides his power and has about the same mindset as Shiroe from Log Horizon. I guess the environment would take place out in the open wild to be fair. Momonga is the most OP out of them all given his time spells, however I could see Ovan being able to avoid a FTK using Corbenik which Momnga wouldn't be able to perceive. Shiroe has his branches which could explode on any of them, however not sure who he would use it on. Meanwhile Heathcliff is the only invincible one out of the group, however Momonga might be able to take him out with one of his abilities. Kurohime by far is the fasted out of the group due to her acceleration but its unlikely she would be able to take out everyone in one go.
Sounds like an interesting read with that sort of character,i'll have to give it a looksie :D FTK ?_?
True Corbenik may have the advantage over Momonga, i'm not sure if World Class Items would compare to Avatars assuming Momonga used one or his "special class" ability (i'm not sure how much you've read of Overlord xD
Healthcliff would be invincible so i'm assuming Administer level control couldn't be overcome by Momonga's World Class Items/Staff/Skills but I have no basis on if insta-kill magic would work on Heathcliff or not. If it did then Momonga would win or atleast know he was cheating xD Since Avatar's are above the system admins then I'd say Ovan could beat Heathcliff :D
Shiroe's Thorn Bind Hostage I believe needs an ally to attack which triggers the extra damage, I don't recall him attacking himself after using the skill.
Kuroyukihime (Accel World) may beable to defeat the others using her skills, doubt I've seen all of them just by watching the anime but you are probably right in that she couldn't take them all out...especially if she started with Heathcliff,wonder how long it she'd take to realise the issue with his health lol
emptyazureskies

Re: Cross Battle #2 (.hack//..., Log Horizon, Overlord, Sword Art Online, Accel World, + Discussion)

Post by emptyazureskies »

Which version of Ovan is being used? Gu, roots, trilogy, link, gu novel, gu manga, xzone?, Alagram(combo), or overkill anonymous (versus).. that stun lock infinite combo... Although making everyone comatose via tri edge (Aida eats thru everything) seems kinda cheating.. that's kinda ignoring his Avatars..
(Phantom) Thief

Re: Cross Battle #2 (.hack//..., Log Horizon, Overlord, Sword Art Online, Accel World, + Discussion)

emptyazureskies wrote:Which version of Ovan is being used? Gu, roots, trilogy, link, gu novel, gu manga, xzone?, Alagram(combo), or overkill anonymous (versus).. that stun lock infinite combo... Although making everyone comatose via tri edge (Aida eats thru everything) seems kinda cheating.. that's kinda ignoring his Avatars..
For a good battle it should be the Ovan from the G.U. Games or Trilogy. Novel Ovan is too OP, Manga Ovan is confusing and Versus Ovan is all right but I'm not sure what to count him as. That or an anagram of all of them minus Versus, Link and Novel since they're somewhat different entities that the original character. (I just plain old didn't know he appeared in X Zone)
SSJScygoku wrote:
(Phantom) Thief wrote: I guess it would be a bit much to include The New GATE. (I'll take that out) Think of the main character like an older version of Kirito who hides his power and has about the same mindset as Shiroe from Log Horizon. I guess the environment would take place out in the open wild to be fair. Momonga is the most OP out of them all given his time spells, however I could see Ovan being able to avoid a FTK using Corbenik which Momnga wouldn't be able to perceive. Shiroe has his branches which could explode on any of them, however not sure who he would use it on. Meanwhile Heathcliff is the only invincible one out of the group, however Momonga might be able to take him out with one of his abilities. Kurohime by far is the fasted out of the group due to her acceleration but its unlikely she would be able to take out everyone in one go.
Sounds like an interesting read with that sort of character,I'll have to give it a looksie :D FTK ?_?
True Corbenik may have the advantage over Momonga, I'm not sure if World Class Items would compare to Avatars assuming Momonga used one or his "special class" ability (i'm not sure how much you've read of Overlord xD
Healthcliff would be invincible so i'm assuming Administer level control couldn't be overcome by Momonga's World Class Items/Staff/Skills but I have no basis on if insta-kill magic would work on Heathcliff or not. If it did then Momonga would win or atleast know he was cheating xD Since Avatar's are above the system admins then I'd say Ovan could beat Heathcliff :D
Shiroe's Thorn Bind Hostage I believe needs an ally to attack which triggers the extra damage, I don't recall him attacking himself after using the skill.
Kuroyukihime (Accel World) may beable to defeat the others using her skills, doubt I've seen all of them just by watching the anime but you are probably right in that she couldn't take them all out...especially if she started with Heathcliff,wonder how long it she'd take to realize the issue with his health lol
With the new G.U. I'm kind of hoping Ovan receives an X-Form after the main story...