Alternate .hack//infection trailer

Discuss .hack items not covered on other forums

Moderator: Moderators

Shade_the_Wolf

Alternate .hack//infection trailer

Post by Shade_the_Wolf »

I know that the vol. 4 Liminality DVD has the promo trailers for the four original .hack//IMOQ games, but I seem to remember watching a different trailer for Infection than is shown on the fourth Liminality disc. It had Edge by See-Saw & Yuki Kaijura as the insert song. It started as the intro movie to the game starts; the "you have new mail" came up, the double click happened, then static and rapid tapping. And then Edge kicked in and started playing. Does anyone have a copy of the trailer I'm talking about? Because I can't find it anywhere online. It was on the old .hack website but that site's down now, and so is GameTrailers' website (I seem to remember seeing it on there once upon a time too). If anyone could pass me the video file that'd be really appreciated.
(Phantom) Thief

Re: Alternate .hack//infection trailer

Post by (Phantom) Thief »

Shade_the_Wolf wrote:I know that the vol. 4 Liminality DVD has the promo trailers for the four original .hack//IMOQ games, but I seem to remember watching a different trailer for Infection than is shown on the fourth Liminality disc. It had Edge by See-Saw & Yuki Kaijura as the insert song. It started as the intro movie to the game starts; the "you have new mail" came up, the double click happened, then static and rapid tapping. And then Edge kicked in and started playing. Does anyone have a copy of the trailer I'm talking about? Because I can't find it anywhere online. It was on the old .hack website but that site's down now, and so is GameTrailers' website (I seem to remember seeing it on there once upon a time too). If anyone could pass me the video file that'd be really appreciated.
Is this the one that your talking about. It starts off a little different but it does have edge playing in the background:

http://www.filedropper.com/dothackv1

Source: http://web.archive.org/web/201305291232 ... index.html