Japan Yay

Discuss .hack items not covered on other forums

Moderator: Moderators

God Ginrai

Japan Yay

Post by God Ginrai »

You know, I didn't mind the whole Japan Yay thing at first, but today was the second time I've gone to dothackers.net to see if there was any news only to be redirected to the Japan Yay homepage with no links even to the dothackers forums available. It really feels like they are trying to just kill off dothackers...

-God Ginrai
SSJScygoku

Re: Japan Yay

Post by SSJScygoku »

You could type in http://www.dothackers.net/forums/index.php to go straight to the forums, but yeah the dothackers.net front page doesn't last long before getting redirected to Japan Yay ^^'

Happened few times to me,I've loaded up dothackers.net and by the time I looked at the page there was no way to be redirected back from Japan Yay, nothing that retyping in dothackers.net into the address bar didn't fix.
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

d5t

Post by d5t »

God Ginrai wrote:It really feels like they are trying to just kill off dothackers...
Damn man, no respect running dothackers.net website for 10 YEARS before moving on to www.japanyay.com :D Ya'll lucky the message board is still active. If you don't support Japan Yay the message board WILL DIE... (eventually)! :axe: :axe:

Post by Avatar_Crim »

d5t wrote:the message board WILL DIE... (eventually)! :axe: :axe:
blasphemy lol. Don't say that.
God Ginrai

Post by God Ginrai »

d5t wrote:
God Ginrai wrote:It really feels like they are trying to just kill off dothackers...
Damn man, no respect running dothackers.net website for 10 YEARS before moving on to http://www.japanyay.com :D Ya'll lucky the message board is still active. If you don't support Japan Yay the message board WILL DIE... (eventually)! :axe: :axe:
As I said, I had no problems with Japan Yay's existence, nor did I believe that it should go away. But when "dothackers.net" redirects to a page with absolutely no links to the forums, (or any mention of dothack in general) that's a problem for me.

-God Ginrai