What is your Rarest .hack// collectable?

Discuss .hack items not covered on other forums

Moderator: Moderators

nuhkuhl
Location: In a box with a lock sitting next to a fox sick with pox wearing socks.

Re: What is your Rarest .hack// collectable?

Post by nuhkuhl »

Okay, like wow, I'm super-jelly over all this amazing .hack merchandise.
Random question that might be dumb/obvious: have any official high-quality models been made/distributed of any .hack character? I'm not talking about those coin-figures that were released a couple of years ago or the .hack//SIGN figurines... I speak of pre-painted resin model kits or something similar...the one's that tend to go for around $100+. If any character was likely to have one, it'd probably be Blackrose or possibly Atoli/Alkaid, seeing as beautiful female leads are the first usually to receive them.
I'd kill for an Azure Balmung one, what with his awesome wings and all.
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

nuhkuhl wrote:Okay, like wow, I'm super-jelly over all this amazing .hack merchandise.
Random question that might be dumb/obvious: have any official high-quality models been made/distributed of any .hack character? I'm not talking about those coin-figures that were released a couple of years ago or the .hack//SIGN figurines... I speak of pre-painted resin model kits or something similar...the one's that tend to go for around $100+. If any character was likely to have one, it'd probably be Blackrose or possibly Atoli/Alkaid, seeing as beautiful female leads are the first usually to receive them.
I'd kill for an Azure Balmung one, what with his awesome wings and all.
Aina: http://jamminfo.web.fc2.com/album/pg63.html
Blackrose: http://jamminfo.web.fc2.com/album/j1.html
Atoli: http://jamminfo.web.fc2.com/album/j2.html

Something like those?
nuhkuhl
Location: In a box with a lock sitting next to a fox sick with pox wearing socks.

Post by nuhkuhl »

Yes, those will certainly do. They're all wonderful but the Aina one strikes me as particularly gorgeous in all of it's detail.
(Heh, Blackrose and Atoli...I called two out of three at least- close! They were obvious choices though so it's not something to feel proud over...heh heh.)
Thank you, Insydius.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Are those garage kits?
SSJScygoku wrote:^(^_^)^ Thats alot of amazing items you recently obtained, whats .hack//Truth and on the filmstrip? :P where are you finding these anyway lol
.hack//Truth is an issue of Dengeki Maoh that answers most of the open questions from .hack//G.U. A lot of the information doesn't appear anywhere else. The filmstrip is an iconic scene of Sora roaming around town.

I have a friend who goes to Japan even more than me who went to the movie and Comiket.

What I really want is the .hack bubble bath that came with Quantum if you bought it at the original showing.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Yeah they are garage kits, saw on the description you needed to build them up and paint them ^^' Doesn't guarantee the quality will be the same when its been made lol

^o^ ah coolio, shame they didn't release that with e.g. the Special Edition of GU to help answers those questions. Thats a shame that the info only appears in there, not everyone has access to it or can translate it lol :) alrighty, thought it might have been alittle extra clip or the anime concept for the movie.

Lucky you have a friend that goes there so often, makes it easier since you goto Japan yourself xD

I had no idea there was .hack bubble bath, not the usual free gift o-o
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

I forget if there was ever any followup to this news: http://seekers.forums-free.ca/t401-skei ... rts-figure
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

Anyone notice CC2 released another "light" version of the Archives books this week?
LieN

Post by LieN »

Oh!~ You went ahead and purchased the Comiket 83 Gift bag I see =D Looks amazing :D May I ask where you purchased it from ^^?
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

@LieN

I won them from a yahoo auction, though the set is missing the bags and Makoto-san plush ^^' I've not seen any more of these up again though,thought there would have been afew by now.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

They weren't very busy at Comiket I hear, so consider these rare items.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

@Kuukai I saw a Skeith not long ago on yahoo auctions, though the colour scheme wasn't the same and it seemed to be missing some accessories. I thought they would have been mobbed at Comiket, no wonder there was stock left over to sell on the CC2 store ^^'

*now considers them rare* xD
WolfHacker

Post by WolfHacker »

Kuukai wrote:I forget if there was ever any followup to this news: http://seekers.forums-free.ca/t401-skei ... rts-figure
Waaaaa?! Where can I buy them!!! Look at the detail, they must exist!
VIZGIX

Post by VIZGIX »

bamyon!

@LeiN

http://cc2.shop-pro.jp/?mode=grp&gid=521275

there is the some of the comiket stuff from CC2 store, so still availible. You can use a middleman shopping service.

What Interests me Is that Skeith and hack archives, bet they will be more valuable in time b/c they are detailed and expensive to start with
LieN

Post by LieN »

Kuukai wrote:I forget if there was ever any followup to this news: http://seekers.forums-free.ca/t401-skei ... rts-figure
Ah, I see you found my post on Twilight Seekers, if there is, I'll let you know.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Insydius wrote:Anyone notice CC2 released another "light" version of the Archives books this week?
This one's happening too: http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00BLGJBPC/

I wish other releases leaked this easily.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

^o^ Nice catch Kuukai, hadn't heard they were releasing an 02 White light version.

Now if only they released them over in the west lol
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

SSJScygoku wrote:^o^ Nice catch Kuukai, hadn't heard they were releasing an 02 White light version.

Now if only they released them over in the west lol
There isn't an "official" announcement yet (they just said "there are new movements on the .hack//archives Light front"), but Amazon listed it anyway.

That would be tough, even with the recent novels...
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

^.^ still good catch..though amazon may take it down or change the release date lol

True, we'll need to rely on importing sites since CC2 don't ship to us. Though if they sent them via EMS (internationals would have to choose it) they wouldn't need to worry about the package getting lost or can see if the item is signed for.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Confirmed today: http://www.cc2.co.jp/cc2news/?p=5059

Actually lots of times it's not about lost or even scammed items, but bizarrely becomes about "no international shipping" as a fundamental principle and way of life. Japan is just really big on rules that way, even if it doesn't really make any sense to the situation. For instance, Amazon is actually the one shipping this. Amazon. American company. International company. They have the infrastructure to ship internationally. You can buy any book on Amazon.com from Japan. And usually you can buy any book on Amazon Japan from America. Japanese books really have no value in region-protecting, and no region protection initiative to speak of. But, I guess CC2 requested this be unshippable. Just on principle.

Another example is that there are some sites (not Amazon I believe) that specifically state they blacklist all know proxy addresses and anything that looks like a proxy address. Not to protect anything, since it is going somewhere in Japan and will be accounted for, but just, you know, because of the rule.

Amazon Japan does actually ship most books and blu-rays abroad.
shugo_lover
The Oath Keeper
The Oath Keeper

Post by shugo_lover »

I have a lot of .hack// stuff but I don't think I really have anything that's rare. I have a couple poster, a wallscroll, a couple doujinshi, a Mimiru story board,a book cover, and TheWorld magazines. I don't think any of those are really considered rare but they are hard to find in the U.S. and expensive online.