What is your Rarest .hack// collectable?

Discuss .hack items not covered on other forums

Moderator: Moderators

coslink

Re: What is your Rarest .hack// collectable?

Post by coslink »

^ If it's not too much trouble! I'd really appreciated it

OH there's also this
Impossible to ever get nowadays of course! - Better join yahoo japan auctions via a proxy service... ;0
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

The 8 .Hack games for the PS2 o3o
Hey, they were FREAKING RARE TO FIND D; And even more when i had no idea how to even ask for them D8 ("Hack? dot hack? punto hack? fgfgdchfk")

And other than that, i also have a .Hack//GU+ and a .Hack//XXXX manga; both are the first volume.
And this thingy that exists hanging in my room's wall.

...And that's pretty much all i have of .Hack; every kind of article about .Hack that i possess.
I'm so powerless here .____.
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

.hack//Quarantine.

<_<

Also, I have the official sub of .hack//G.U. TRILOGY, but I'm not sure if that really counts :P
VirusCoreS

Post by VirusCoreS »

O.O

d-damn you guys... I'm feeling so powerless...
How could you have that much to afford those treasures?!
So.. so shinny....

I-it's ok, if you can't afford it, you can make it...
That's right... I'm gonna fill my sketch book with tons of fanarts! And doujins! And plushies!!
No two art books shall exist!! No one shall have the collections like I do!

I'm not jealous or anything!!! TTwTT
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

Assuming your at the age of having a job, what I done for awhile now is put aside a few bucks each paycheck to buy 1 item from eBay, AnimeNation, RightStuf, Play-Asia, Amazon.com, etc.... And if I'm really gutsy, I'll buy from a site or eBay sellers homepage even if the reviews are bad about the seller. Only when I'm desperate, so far so good; granted I have been scammed on non-dothack items before *coughs*POKEMONEMERALD*coughs*.

So you figure, you can at least use $10-30 USD per paycheck, you'll soon be on your way of gaining a lot of items.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

VirusCoreS wrote:I-it's ok, if you can't afford it, you can make it...
That's right... I'm gonna fill my sketch book with tons of fanarts! And doujins! And plushies!!
No two art books shall exist!! No one shall have the collections like I do!
You know, if you keep drawing and making stuff like you do now, your artworks and fanart could actually become REALLY valuable, at least within the .Hack fandom. So many people would love to have a drawing of those, even more if they're signed by the author ;P
Insydius wrote:So you figure, you can at least use $10-30 USD per paycheck, you'll soon be on your way of gaining a lot of items.
I'm just starting to gain actual money with actual jobs and i already have like $8000 i need to save for my immediate needs and wants '8DD
But really, i'm not the kind of collector person overall. If i see something i really want and can buy it, i'll buy it, and if someone gives something to me, i'll really appreciate it and keep it...but i'm not the kind to actually look for stuff either online or around me, keep track of all existing items, constantly look for whatever else i need to buy, etc. I think the only thing i would really want to get are those .Hack//ENEMY cards, and that would be because i'm a huge TCG player, but even so, it's not like i'll look for them anywhere i can or seriously save alot of money to obtain them...it's just something i would be happy to have one day, if possible :P
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

TheSorrow wrote: I think the only thing i would really want to get are those .Hack//ENEMY cards, and that would be because i'm a huge TCG player, but even so, it's not like i'll look for them anywhere i can or seriously save alot of money to obtain them...it's just something i would be happy to have one day, if possible :P
^o^ If you check ebay.co.uk there is a seller with most of the common/uncommon and rares for you to buy,though may be cheaper buying a box/packets to get some of the rare cards first. Every so often cheap promos appear aswell such as Delta: Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground aswell :D

This Makoto keychain, notebook and clear files arrived today ^(@o@)^
Tolby

Post by Tolby »

Collecting. I'm too OCD to get into that safely. So I just make sure I buy everything you can experience. Games, books, comics, movies, music. No statues, toys, figures, Japanese version of the same english version I have. No artbooks, keychains, or mini postcards unless they come with the special edition of a game or dvd I dont already have a special edition of. So on an so forth. However I wouldn't mind buying something I would actually use or something that really appeals to me. That being said..

Where do you get (or where did you get, cause I know you cant anymore) the Blackrose shirt (To Coslink)

And where did you get that keychain. To above post.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Tolby wrote:And where did you get that keychain. To above post.
I got mine from an ebay listing,not sure if it will appear there again. However if you use a deputy service that will order from sites you can get the keychain from the Gendai site.

(@.@)> http://www.gendaigoods.com/ and search this: ドットハック セカイの向こうに
coslink

Post by coslink »

I'm pretty OCD when it comes to collecting - Luckily, .hack doesn't have LOADS and LOADS of stuff, Like the legend of zelda or Pokemon. So its a good series to collect
As for the Shirt - I bought it on ebay a while back!
My Notebook/Clear files/ Strap came in the post today too!! ^_^ yay!
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

(@o@)b glad your notebook,strap and clear files arrived!

^o^ My order from Rakuten has shipped which included some .hack//Link promo cards, .hack//Link rare cards,.hackers disc, Welcome to "The World" dvd and Newtype .hack//LotT sound drama~

Also I won a .hack//Enemy promo, the tournament schedule ^_^
Tsukaseo

Post by Tsukaseo »

I think my rarest things are either the Infection/Mutation japanese game store poster, and the shirts I got from the Altimit Corp. promotion.

Here's my collection thus far:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub ... utput=html

I know there's a few notable things missing, and I need to fill them in with quantities of "0", but it's just so heartbreaking entering the things I don't have!
(Side note: I'm totally interested in making a checklist of all .hack collectibles ever, so if you PM me missing things, I will add them and keep the list up for everyone.)
coslink

Post by coslink »

^ OOOO

Please take a picture of your collection! I really want to see :-)
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

Tsukaseo wrote:(Side note: I'm totally interested in making a checklist of all .hack collectibles ever, so if you PM me missing things, I will add them and keep the list up for everyone.)
Here's a start.
Tsukaseo

Post by Tsukaseo »

coslink wrote:^ If it's not too much trouble! I'd really appreciated it

OH there's also this
Impossible to ever get nowadays of course! - Better join yahoo japan auctions via a proxy service... ;0
Holy Crap! I want it so bad!
coslink wrote:^ OOOO

Please take a picture of your collection! I really want to see :-)
I haven't gotten it all together for a picture in a long time, but here's one from like three years ago:
coslink

Post by coslink »

^Oh my godd!!! you have so much! :D really impressed
where on earth did you find some of those shirts!?
xD
Also, are you planning to sell any of it? >3< heheh

The .hack// statue is soooo rare, I cannot find it anywhere!!! xD
databug

Post by databug »

my rarest thing is 2 LoTB posters i god from Madman Entertainment i even got them laminated, will upload a picture soon.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

^o^ I managed to win some .hack//Link promos from an auction site, though seems nobody is interested in them since i'm sure they've been on the site for quite awhile now lol

Also managed to win the little Blackrose bust and a new copy of the .hack//G.U. promotional dvd :D
Morhighan

Post by Morhighan »

I thought my collection was looking pretty good...but now I feel totally pwned! XD

I think my rarest item must be my Astro Prince .hack//Enemy card. I somehow pulled it from a pack! o.o
The second rarest (just because it was so hard to find for a reasonable price) would be my Haseo figure+box from the first GU. (I'm still missing the End of The World CD)
And thirdly are my GU 1-3....all of which are signed by the american voice actors of Haseo, Silabus, Endrance, and Kuhn.

Runners up: Special Rena Book and Figure, all of my Figures from the Gachapon, the Lovable Collection 1 Set, and Special Edition SIGN box. (only missing the grunty and soundtrack).

I want to order many of the Japanese items, especially from the CCCorp website....but I am under the impression that they don't ship to the US. :c
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

You'd need to use a forwarding service, and they're really expensive.