What is your Rarest .hack// collectable?

Discuss .hack items not covered on other forums

Moderator: Moderators

Re: What is your Rarest .hack// collectable?

Post by Avatar_Crim »

one day, when i have tons of the funds that seem endless, ssjscygoku, im going to have you find me the coolest stuff and link me where and how i can get them lol.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Vallen wrote:^Very nice! Thank you senpai :)

I will make it my goal to own all 6 by the end of summer!
d(^_^) i'll be looking forward to your post, I know the LIGHT versions can be bought directly from amazon.jp but not sure on the hardbacks.
Avatar_Crim wrote:one day, when i have tons of the funds that seem endless, ssjscygoku, im going to have you find me the coolest stuff and link me where and how i can get them lol.
^.^ I shall await this fated day~ Shouldn't take you too long to amass such a fortune xD

Post by Avatar_Crim »

SSJScygoku wrote:^.^ I shall await this fated day~ Shouldn't take you too long to amass such a fortune xD
*thumbs up* totes.. haha
Vallen

Post by Vallen »

Can anyone tell me what this is? Manga or artbook?
http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%82%AE%E3%83 ... CO9WQ78206

Post by Avatar_Crim »

from what i'm reading, which im soo rusty and not that great at reading it, but to me looks like it says its a comic, or i guess a manga of sorts.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Vallen wrote:Can anyone tell me what this is? Manga or artbook?
http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%82%AE%E3%83 ... CO9WQ78206
Its the 4koma manga of Guilty Dragon in a printed format, the ones KazeTrigger was translating. Though it does have other contents aswell such as card art if I recall correctly. @.@ I can check if you want verification on the exact contents.

^(^___^)^ I finally collected my package from the post office and now I can officially say that i've obtained the elusive .hack//Block! <.< >.> yeah and completed the set of .hack//G.U. The Card Battle cards,dang ninja Azure Kite cards being hard to track.

Last edited by SSJScygoku on Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vallen

Post by Vallen »

^That's crazy! Each time it seems you own EVERYTHING .hack related, only to see your next post lol.

Post by Avatar_Crim »

Vallen wrote:^That's crazy! Each time it seems you own EVERYTHING .hack related, only to see your next post lol.
literally lol.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

SSJScygoku wrote:Managed to acquire another item from the .hack//LIVE event ^.^

...also recently won an expensive auction, may take alittle time for the item to arrive due to lack of funds ^^'
Where did you get that, is there anyway to acquire another one?
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

I edited the .hack//G.U. The Card Battle/.hack//BLOCK photo as some cards were missed out .-.
Vallen wrote:^That's crazy! Each time it seems you own EVERYTHING .hack related, only to see your next post lol.
^^' Mainly the newly released items though I am missing a fair amount not to mention I don't plan and collecting absolutely everything. There is often a long duration between my posts as rare items don't pop up too often u.u
Haseo{Terror of Death} wrote:Where did you get that, is there anyway to acquire another one?
I won it on an auction, haven't a clue where you could even obtain another one unless you time traveled back to the .hack//LIVE event and forked over 4000 yen or so for it ^^;
Falions

Post by Falions »

SSJScygoku wrote:
I won it on an auction, haven't a clue where you could even obtain another one unless you time traveled back to the .hack//LIVE event and forked over 4000 yen or so for it ^^;
What was .hack//LIVE? It's kind of hard to find info on it online.
Also have fun with the Block! I ordered mine as soon as it was released last year. It takes forever to clip the blocks out of the runners, though, I think it took me about 4-5 hours to assemble it all. Get some comfortable clippers so you don't ruin the palm of your hand like I did.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Falions wrote:What was .hack//LIVE? It's kind of hard to find info on it online.
Also have fun with the Block! I ordered mine as soon as it was released last year. It takes forever to clip the blocks out of the runners, though, I think it took me about 4-5 hours to assemble it all. Get some comfortable clippers so you don't ruin the palm of your hand like I did.
^.^ KazeTrigger explains in his thread: http://www.dothackers.net/forums/viewto ... ve#p459402

^^' I had a look at the instructions which seem straight forward enough but will definitely take some time given the number of blocks lol
Falions

Post by Falions »

Greetings from Japan!

I am on vacation for 2 weeks in none other than Tokyo, and today I visited Akihabara for the first time.
You'll be pleased to know that the Kotobukiya store has official .hack merchandise for sale! On the first floor, too!
Here is what I picked up on my first day here.
The archives were about 3300 yen each, which is much more reasonable than what I usually pay for them online. They also had the G.U. and Trilogy ones, along with the .hack BLOCK, .hack ARMS, .hack calendars with Haseo neck warmers, various Guilty Dragon design works, the 2013 summer collection with the Chim Chim plushie, and even some Solatorobo archives!
As I would like to have money to spend on other things, I only bought the archives I did not already own. If I do happen to have money left over at the end of my trip though, I might pick up that calendar!
There is just so much to see here... after about 5 hours of wandering around Akiba I've finally returned to my cozy Shinjuku AirBNB. It's still only 5pm! The day is young! What will I see? Where will I go? The possibilities are endless!
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Falions wrote:Greetings from Japan!

I am on vacation for 2 weeks in none other than Tokyo, and today I visited Akihabara for the first time.
You'll be pleased to know that the Kotobukiya store has official .hack merchandise for sale! On the first floor, too!
@O@ Super Lucky~ Even getting into the Kotobukiya Store and picking up the .hack merch at the source~ ?_? did they have any .hack//PUCHI or .hack//CANVAS' there?

I recognise the Inital D game but not sure on the other items xD

Sounds like you didn't bring enough money to buy everything you wanted then again Japan has so much to offer ^^'
Falions

Post by Falions »

SSJScygoku wrote:
Falions wrote:Greetings from Japan!

@O@ Super Lucky~ Even getting into the Kotobukiya Store and picking up the .hack merch at the source~ ?_? did they have any .hack//PUCHI or .hack//CANVAS' there?

I recognise the Inital D game but not sure on the other items xD

Sounds like you didn't bring enough money to buy everything you wanted then again Japan has so much to offer ^^'
Yes they did! Both the Puchi and the Canvas. I am so happy to have finally supported CC2 in some way rather than buy .hack merchandise secondhand.
I brought about 90000 yen--50000 for food, and 40000 for my own expenses. It's not that I don't have the money, it's just that I might want other things more. If I don't, I will return and pick them up. I have to spend this money one way or another!
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Falions wrote: Yes they did! Both the Puchi and the Canvas. I am so happy to have finally supported CC2 in some way rather than buy .hack merchandise secondhand
^_^ Glad to hear it,most of the time the .hack merch here is rare and waaay to pricey to buy new. I thought maybe they didn't have any of those left since amazon doesn't update them xD Don't suppose you saw .hack//PUCHI 01 (Purple) and the Alkaid CANVAS?
Falions

Post by Falions »

SSJScygoku wrote:
Falions wrote: Yes they did! Both the Puchi and the Canvas. I am so happy to have finally supported CC2 in some way rather than buy .hack merchandise secondhand
^_^ Glad to hear it,most of the time the .hack merch here is rare and waaay to pricey to buy new. I thought maybe they didn't have any of those left since amazon doesn't update them xD Don't suppose you saw .hack//PUCHI 01 (Purple) and the Alkaid CANVAS?
I'm pretty sure they had every Puchi, but only the BlackRose(?) canvas as she appears in Guilty Dragon. I was very surprised myself.. in preparation a few weeks back I watched a few vlogs about Akiba, and saw a .hack sign on the Kotobukiya store in the background of the video. The video was uploaded around the time the Kite BLOCK came out, so I assumed it must've been for that. To my surprise it was still there when I arrived:
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Falions wrote:in preparation a few weeks back I watched a few vlogs about Akiba, and saw a .hack sign on the Kotobukiya store in the background of the video.
^^' odd how they only have the Phantom Blackrose left, thought they would've gotten more stock in of the other 3. You definitely prepped well with those videos,nice they still had the sign up and perhaps they'll add another for when the new artbook comes out...next month I believe.

:D A very cool photo of the store,wonder if they have more .hack items hidden in other sections or is it just the one area.

Just be sure to try out several food places since you have so much allocated for food...which may become spending money should you find amazing merch~ ?_? how long are you there for?
Falions

Post by Falions »

SSJScygoku wrote:
Falions wrote:in preparation a few weeks back I watched a few vlogs about Akiba, and saw a .hack sign on the Kotobukiya store in the background of the video.
^^' odd how they only have the Phantom Blackrose left, thought they would've gotten more stock in of the other 3. You definitely prepped well with those videos,nice they still had the sign up and perhaps they'll add another for when the new artbook comes out...next month I believe.

:D A very cool photo of the store,wonder if they have more .hack items hidden in other sections or is it just the one area.

Just be sure to try out several food places since you have so much allocated for food...which may become spending money should you find amazing merch~ ?_? how long are you there for?
I arrived in the afternoon on the 6th, and I am here till the 18th. I'm staying by myself in a studio apartment in Shinjuku. I'm sure the food money will turn into spending money, as I have an aunt arriving on her own separate trip in a week and I'm sure I'll be taken out for dinner a few times :lol:

I searched through every floor of the store, but it was only in that nook they had CC2 items. I do plan to go back to Akiba though, so I'll try and snap another pic for you. Most stores in Japan are anal about photography (which is expected) but I've been a bit sneaky.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Falions wrote:I arrived in the afternoon on the 6th, and I am here till the 18th. I'm staying by myself in a studio apartment in Shinjuku. I'm sure the food money will turn into spending money, as I have an aunt arriving on her own separate trip in a week and I'm sure I'll be taken out for dinner a few times :lol:

I searched through every floor of the store, but it was only in that nook they had CC2 items. I do plan to go back to Akiba though, so I'll try and snap another pic for you. Most stores in Japan are anal about photography (which is expected) but I've been a bit sneaky.
^.^ so a fair amount of time in Japan then, shame if you were staying with people you could have cut the cost of the apartment. :P An excellent plan to pick up more merch, use all the money you can for spending even if you need to live on cups of ramen~

Thats a shame, thought they might've had more stock elsewhere ^^' Not sure if they still have the promotion on that if you spend so much you will get 3 pins,one of them has Kite on it unless they sold out. So you are taking photos like a ninja,not sure why its an issue. My friend who was there before got funny looks when taking photos in the store ^^'