New .hack game

Discuss .hack items not covered on other forums

Moderator: Moderators

ShinoBee

Post by ShinoBee »

Am I the only one thinking that it should be on the PC to simulate the game more?I can't afford the PS3 yet, and if it's on Wii, my TV will probably get PKed instead.
Hsumi

Post by Hsumi »

Not everyone has a powerful enough PC to support the graphics that would be on it. Heck, I have a Mac, so if they put it on PC, I propbably wouldn't be able to play it.

Anyway, if they put a .hack game on the PC, they should also have a console port.
The .hack newbie

Re: New .hack game

Post by The .hack newbie »

that would boost sales lol make a controller for the computer in order to play your game you would win twice :D
Hamiko

Post by Hamiko »

Side stories.The .hack//universe has a **** ton of them.
StrikerSixx

Post by StrikerSixx »

.khun wrote: my opinion, it will be more advance and maybe the controller will be more like the .hack controller. and the world will be more future like and have something to do with comatose.
from what i've seen i think the controller used for the world (at least the one used In Sign/Liminality is, and that would have to come first before the creation of the one handed controllers seen in news segments of G.U.) look pretty similar to actual Ps2 controllers.
Annwyn wrote:Do you think the next step in .hack might have something to do with this "Forbidden" game, by any chance? I know it's a completely different game from The World, but let's face it. So much weird and dangerous crap happens in The World that it's bound to get shut down sooner or later. That would potentially leave "Forbidden" to become the next big thing...
the reason why .Hack//*anything* is possible is because it IS "The World" everything that transpires in the world could only happen in the world, there are multiple times where characters state: "there are things you can do in "the world" that you can't do anywhere else." the entire series nearly beats you over the head with "THIS GAME IS F@#$%&* SPECIAL."
now I'm not trying to make you feel bad because we have different opinions but i don't think its possible for any game to replace "the world."
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

And why is Za Warudo special? Because of Harald's Black Box folder. I could EASILY see Harald, Aura, or some other powerful entity migrating it and all the AI's and stuff to some other MMO if Za Warudo was being shut down. Or there could be some entirely new plot with some other mad scientist or spontaneously evolved AI. After all, the AIDA demonstrated that Za Warudo isn't the only place in the Internet that can support digital life.
.khun

Post by .khun »

.hack is made with Bandai right? since PS3 is really going bankrupt and FF13 is moving to Wii. i think theres a big chance that the new .hack is going to realesed in Wii.
Gmr Leon

Post by Gmr Leon »

..Question. What is this IMOQ that was mentioned in the first page of this thread?
StrikerSixx

Post by StrikerSixx »

Infection, Mutation, Outbreak, Quaratine. the first series of .hack games.
Xanathos

Post by Xanathos »

I wanted to know something. I heard recently that the next gen of .hack will be for Nintendo DS and not for PS3. I wanted to know... Are you sure it will be for PS3?? (Don's want DS, nooooo!!!)
d5t

Post by d5t »

Galaxy

Post by Galaxy »

What is PC stand for?
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Take a guess. "Personal Computer" is an acronym pretty much anyone who's lived in the past decade should know by now.
S1lentOp

Post by S1lentOp »

Galaxy wrote:What is PC stand for?

That.
Tadashi

Post by Tadashi »

StrikerSixx wrote:
.khun wrote: my opinion, it will be more advance and maybe the controller will be more like the .hack controller. and the world will be more future like and have something to do with comatose.
from what i've seen i think the controller used for the world (at least the one used In Sign/Liminality is, and that would have to come first before the creation of the one handed controllers seen in news segments of G.U.) look pretty similar to actual Ps2 controllers.
Well, the .hack games up until now were all PS2 games, duh.
silabus

Post by silabus »

i dont care the console i only want a good story
haseoxth
The Pain of Death
The Pain of Death
Location: I was told to go south,so I went where it was warmest,the sun.

Post by haseoxth »

silabus wrote:i dont care the console i only want a good story
Betcha wont be saying that when its for PS3.Youll be like "damn,why cant there be a PS2 port?"
silabus

Post by silabus »

hahaha yeh're right ,
but it took them almost4 years to make GU ,new .hack// is in a near future
.khun

Post by .khun »

that mean maybe in next year?
silabus

Post by silabus »

.khun wrote:that mean maybe in next year?
.hack// popularity increased a lot since G.U. ,yes, maybe next year