who will haseo end up with? [warning mature images]

Discuss .hack items not covered on other forums

Moderator: Moderators

Dimitri

Post by Dimitri »

TsukasaElkKite wrote: here's my Photobucket. It has tons of fanart I found on various Japanese .hack websites. There's quite a bit of HaEn pix to tide you over. XD

http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c235/ ... allpapers/
:lol: :lol: :lol: I dont care much for the pairings, but the .hack loony toons cracked me up, Elmer Fud as Sora :lol: :lol: :lol:
TsukasaElkKite

Post by TsukasaElkKite »

Dimitri wrote:
TsukasaElkKite wrote: here's my Photobucket. It has tons of fanart I found on various Japanese .hack websites. There's quite a bit of HaEn pix to tide you over. XD

http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c235/ ... allpapers/
:lol: :lol: :lol: I dont care much for the pairings, but the .hack loony toons cracked me up, Elmer Fud as Sora :lol: :lol: :lol:
LOLOL
LegendaryDarkKnight
Mediocre Madness
Mediocre Madness

Post by LegendaryDarkKnight »

amayon

Post by amayon »

(Thank you to Shinobee, for the amazing links)
Skeith and Haseo need to hook up. Yeah you heard me.
Naien Matsushige

Post by Naien Matsushige »

If I had a pic of that I'd send it to my friend and put him into a coma. btw plz don't send me a pic of that.
amayon

Post by amayon »

Naien Matsushige wrote:If I had a pic of that I'd send it to my friend and put him into a coma. btw plz don't send me a pic of that.
Are you suuuuure? *wicked grin* I now have a whole slew of pics of delicious Haseo and Skeith doin the nasty :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Naien Matsushige

.....Yeah..... I'm pretty sure I don't want those. you can send em to my friend though. :twisted:
ShinoBee

Post by ShinoBee »

amayon wrote:
Naien Matsushige wrote:If I had a pic of that I'd send it to my friend and put him into a coma. btw plz don't send me a pic of that.
Are you suuuuure? *wicked grin* I now have a whole slew of pics of delicious Haseo and Skeith doin the nasty :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Hey I had to send the Skeith and shota!Ryo one to you since it's not up on the site now.

Either way, those were hawt as hell. The p-chats in sites are always whacky and sexy also. XD Sor-I mean Haseo should just end up with some person he meets in college or something.
Daichi

Re: ._.

Post by Daichi »

t_s_u_k_a_s_a wrote:
Sol wrote:This is a little... bizarre. I didn't know the members of dothackers were so pairing crazy. <<;
Well now you know~

So... what's your favorite pairing? ^^
haseo X endrance X AK
amayon

Post by amayon »

ShinoBee wrote:
amayon wrote:
Hey I had to send the Skeith and shota!Ryo one to you since it's not up on the site now.

Either way, those were hawt as hell. The p-chats in sites are always whacky and sexy also. XD Sor-I mean Haseo should just end up with some person he meets in college or something.
Definitely!
TsukasaElkKite

Post by TsukasaElkKite »

ShinoBee wrote:
amayon wrote:

ShinoBee-san, could you PM that to me? PLZKTHX? :mrgreen:
Vahn Staffear
The Mega Pervert
The Mega Pervert

Post by Vahn Staffear »

Zer0 wrote:I'm tempted to link to .hack//NIGHTMARE here (A doujinshi), but not sure how leniant the rules would be. Regardless, PM me if you want the link.
The one with blackrose or is it that look alike blackrose from .hack//SIGN? I think I read it before :\
Vahn Staffear
The Mega Pervert
The Mega Pervert

Post by Vahn Staffear »

Zer0 wrote:
Vahn Staffear wrote:The one with blackrose
link? :D
or is it that look alike blackrose from .hack//SIGN? I think I read it before :\
It's this one. Her name is Mimiru :P
Mimiru...yeah...her.

And yes I'll hook you up once I get at home :)
Naien Matsushige

Oh yeah. I have a whole bunch of .hack doujins if you want em. PM me for links.
Vahn Staffear
The Mega Pervert
The Mega Pervert

Post by Vahn Staffear »

Naien Matsushige wrote:Oh yeah. I have a whole bunch of .hack doujins if you want em. PM me for links.
Yeah Zer0...Naien might have it I can't find it :(
TsukasaElkKite

Post by TsukasaElkKite »

I'm writing a HaseoxEndrance PWP (Plot? What Plot?) fic :mrgreen:
ShinoBee

Post by ShinoBee »

TsukasaElkKite wrote:I'm writing a HaseoxEndrance PWP (Plot? What Plot?) fic :mrgreen:
You must post ASAP (prolly somewhere else) when you finish it! :twisted: Totally can't wait!
TsukasaElkKite

Post by TsukasaElkKite »

ShinoBee wrote:
TsukasaElkKite wrote:I'm writing a HaseoxEndrance PWP (Plot? What Plot?) fic :mrgreen:
You must post ASAP (prolly somewhere else) when you finish it! :twisted: Totally can't wait!
I'll PM it to you when I'm done.

It's kinda smutty...I thought it up when I was...you know...*CENSORED* :mrgreen:
amayon

Post by amayon »

TsukasaElkKite wrote:
ShinoBee wrote:

It's kinda smutty...I thought it up when I was...you know...*CENSORED* :mrgreen:
I want it too!!! :wink:
ShinoBee

Post by ShinoBee »

TsukasaElkKite wrote:
ShinoBee wrote:

:D Brilliant. I think there needs to be a P-Chat board, too, so some of us could collab on some crack art. :lol: