Witch Hunter Robin

Discuss new anime, old anime, upcoming anime series, fansubbed anime, etc

Moderator: Moderators

What do you think about Witch Hunter Robin?

Good
46%
Ok
24%
Bad
3%
Haven't seen it
27%

Total votes: 37

beginner

Post by beginner »

It sounds like they are pronouncing it as. Allmond.
Tsuki of the Silver Moon

Post by Tsuki of the Silver Moon »

It's Amon. And that second spoiler section isn't very nice, I don't think, because anyone who knows enough about the series to read the first will probably read the second, and I (at the time I watched it) would not have wanted it to be given away like that...
Well, I did say "don't read it if you don't want to ruin it for yourself" for both spoilers. But if that did ruin it for some people, then I apologize for doing that. I won't do that the next time so others who haven't seen it can find out for themselves.
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

Witch Hunter Robin has been moving differently now. What do you guys think now that
 it's no longer is only hunting witches each episode
Please use spoilers where necessary. Also new comers to this thread feel free to vote and tell why you like it. 8)
piko24

Post by piko24 »

well actually beowulf has been talking to me about it and ill most likly see if i have the chance
Zanza

Post by Zanza »

It started out like your average 'monster of the week' anime, but quickly progressed into a very deep, very convoluted plot. I thought it was a stunning anime, one of the better series I have seen in a while.
MasterKite
Location: Trying to master the art of walking on water..so far..unsuccessful

Post by MasterKite »

Though it started slow they have very cool characters, and a very good storyline. I like it alot. I keep missing the last episode. I've seen every single episode except that.
dellbrow

Post by dellbrow »

I think its great.The first time I saw it I thought it sucked to tell the truth but after 20 seconds of watching it I changed my opinion.Im sad they dont play it any more :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: .
Timmy Excela

Post by Timmy Excela »

I have only seen the last five minutes of one ep. and it seemed pretty good to me. I would like to see it again but I will watch something else and forget to watch it.LOL :oops:
Kaika159

Post by Kaika159 »

i think its awesome..i used to watch it alot until A.S canceled it...they r bringing it back to saturdays...i think...but there is a game of whr u can play...its...well...interseting...its not the best though
http://www.witchhunteronline.com
Dragonmage

Post by Dragonmage »

I vote that Robin is ok. I have not seen every episode but I enjoyed what I did see.
Natsume

Post by Natsume »

it's been on Adult Swim before. It was just taken off. i think it was rplaced by baby blues or something. Case closed, perhaps? i miss that show.....
i wacth Witch hunter Robin every time i go to my friends house cause he has digi-cable so...yeah...x.x i lvoe it ^^ if they made a movie of it, i'd save my money and buy it x.x i do alot of saving. right now im saving for the complete colelction DVDs of .Hack..... thats off topic....... besides Robin, my fave character is Omung... (i cna;t spell his name 'less it's that) x.x
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Post by Helbaworshipper »

Natsume wrote:it's been on Adult Swim before. It was just taken off. i think it was rplaced by baby blues or something. Case closed, perhaps? i miss that show.....
i wacth Witch hunter Robin every time i go to my friends house cause he has digi-cable so...yeah...x.x i lvoe it ^^ if they made a movie of it, i'd save my money and buy it x.x i do alot of saving. right now im saving for the complete colelction DVDs of .Hack..... thats off topic....... besides Robin, my fave character is Omung... (i cna;t spell his name 'less it's that) x.x
Do you mean Amon?
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

Yeah, that would be Amon, good news to all you Witch Hunter Robin fans. Adult Swim has brought it back. You can now find it on Adult Swim Monday thru Wednesday at 1:30am est. It's on a bit late that is true, but at least it is still on, and you could always try to tape it. :wink: It is worth watching, it is a great show. I personally enjoyed it a lot. It is a bit slow at first, but that is to allow for character development and for you to get to know them all. Great artwork, great story-line, has quite a few complex issues that it gets into later in the show(not going to tell you, you are going to have to find out on your own), dubbing was done fairly well, all in all it is a great anime that you definitely should watch. Don't get to impatient with its speed, if you give it time you will be able to find out how good it really is.

Beware all witches out there, the hunt is back on. 8)
TsukasaKitty

Post by TsukasaKitty »

I love Witch Hunter Robin! Is it true that Robin actually is a witch? Cool! I haven't seen the ending yet. Has it been shown on Adult Swim finally?
If anyone can answer these questions I would be eternally gratefull.
kite_blackrose

Post by kite_blackrose »

the show was great and i believe robin was a witch but didn't know it until close to the end of the seris
Thalandor46

Post by Thalandor46 »

Its been a while, but from what I remember, it was below average for me. I loved the characters, but thought the story was crap. I wish I remembered it in more detail, but I just remember being thoroughly disappointed after the ending. It hit a high point (if I remember correctly) at episode 15, but just kinda went downhill from there. I will admit that I found Robin to be one of the most fascinating characters ever. Im not sure what it is, but theres just something about a bad ass motercycle witch nun that got me into it. Overall: 7/10
TsukasaKitty

Post by TsukasaKitty »

I would give it a 10/10.
puppypaladin000

WHR

Post by puppypaladin000 »

Im In Australia and Cartoon Net promised Robin in the TV guide-FOXTEL BUT THEY DIDN'T DELIVER ARHG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the PAL box set is comming out soon & I LOVED L-O-V-E loved Sorcerer Stabber Orphen & I was allways wondering is Robin Like Orphen if some one could tell me It would be greatly appreciated
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

Well, I could tell you, but I'm going to be kinda lazy and just give ya a link to a review of the series. :wink:

Review of Witch Hunter Robin