Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon?

Discuss new anime, old anime, upcoming anime series, fansubbed anime, etc

Moderator: Moderators

Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon?

Post by Kaori »

“You know, an endless labyrinth divided into multiple floors and filled with scary monsters?
Expectation:
Join a group of fearless adventurers seeking wealth and fame. Go off to battle as soon as guild registration is complete.
Meet a beautiful girl and protect her from an onslaught of monsters with only a sword in my hand.
The air fills with her echoing screams, the monsters’ roars, and the clash of my sword as we face certain death.
In the end, all that remains is her sitting on the floor beside my cool, heroic self standing over the remains of all the monsters I slew.
Her cheeks blush as she looks upon me with beautiful, sparkling eyes. Love is about to bloom.
Then sometimes I’d go to the local watering hole to boast about my day’s adventures to the cute barmaids, make some new allies.
Sometimes I’d protect a young elfess from a few of my more barbaric comrades.
Sometimes I’d help a struggling Amazonian warrior by letting her join my party.
Sometimes I might be seen getting friendly with other girls, causing some drama and jealousy.
Sometimes this, sometimes that, sometimes…
I want to grow up a bit, become the kind of hero men dream about in tales of adventure.
I want to be more than friends with cute girls.
I want to meet the ladies of all the different races.
Isn’t having these slightly corrupt and naïve thoughts part of being a young man?
Is trying to meet girls in a dungeon, no… a harem, really that wrong?
Conclusion:
I was wrong.”

-Protagonist as he is being chased by high level minotaur
I've heard of finding love in strange places, but a dungeon? Might wanna level up more kid a tale of swords, sorcery, love, wanting a harem, and being the only level one adventurer and sole adventurer of his group, a LN that got an anime novel recently and is the source of the boob ribbon craze in the UK.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Re: Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon?

Post by Kaori »

Hestia is Bestia
http://hestia.dance/