Discuss new anime, old anime, upcoming anime series, fansubbed anime, etc

Moderator: Moderators

Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Episode 6: Space and Earth

Post by Kaori »

Release: March 3, 2013

Taking place after the events of black unicorn, it seems Banagher might have to ally with Full Frontal and his only remaining royal guard Angelo Sauper, will they finally open Laplace's Box? How will it be used? And what is inside that is so important that many have died either defending it or trying to open it?
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Re: Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Episode 6: Space and Earth

Post by Kaori »

New pic, its Mineva's Regal outfit and stuff I don't understand.
Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Post by Erranty »

My guess on LaPlus' box is that it will bring about a forced evolution, turning humanity into Cyber-Newtypes, and eventually Real Newtypes.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Erranty wrote:My guess on LaPlus' box is that it will bring about a forced evolution, turning humanity into Cyber-Newtypes, and eventually Real Newtypes.
other question's that recently popped into my head are:
what will happen to the unicorn?
what will happen to Banagher and Audrey/Mineva?
 Will Marida die?
Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Post by Erranty »

Kaori wrote:
Erranty wrote:My guess on LaPlus' box is that it will bring about a forced evolution, turning humanity into Cyber-Newtypes, and eventually Real Newtypes.
other question's that recently popped into my head are:
what will happen to the unicorn?
what will happen to Banagher and Audrey/Mineva?
 Will Marida die?
Haven't read the book yet so I'm not sure, but using gundam stereotypes as guides...

I think Marida is too much like Four from Zeta Gundam, so I'm guessing she's gonna die too.

There's no way to tell what'll happen to Banagher in my mind. He could end up the tragic hero since he has no parents, and his death would leave Mineva with a sense of loss that's essential for ruling, though some would argue she should already have that after the events of Zeta...

The Unicorn being a Key that's only meant to be used once, the result is obvious.

The real conundrum however, is that if LaPlus' box makes Newtypes why was the Unicorn outfitted with the NTD?
Last edited by Erranty on Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Erranty wrote:if LaPlus' box makes Newtypes why was the Unicorn outfitted with the NTD?
 In the novel the box doesn't turn people into newtypes, it contains the original universal century charter(VERY ironic that it even proves Zeon Zum Deikun right about newtypes, grants spacenoids more freedom and it also states that newtypes should have the priority to run the government, which completely undermines the ideals of democracy),The Unicorn's original purpose was to take on Newtypes due to the Federation viewing them as a threat to its existence, it was a product of the UC project aimed at modernizing the Federation's military after the events of Char's counterattack, Ironically said project also produced the Sinanju which we all know became a fearsome enemy for the Federation, also the Jesta's seen in episode 4.