Chrome Shelled

Discuss new anime, old anime, upcoming anime series, fansubbed anime, etc

Moderator: Moderators

SkyDrive

Chrome Shelled

Post by SkyDrive »

So has anyone heard of Chrome Shelled Regios? I really recommend y'all to watch it it's a pretty good Anime that I like and I hope you like it as well =D
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Re: Chrome Shelled

Post by Helbaworshipper »

I'm aware of the anime and I did watch it when it first came out. However, I'm not a big fan of it particularly because of the lack of an ending. The story made sense and was complicated, but there was a lot left unexplained.
SkyDrive

Post by SkyDrive »

Helbaworshipper wrote:I'm aware of the anime and I did watch it when it first came out. However, I'm not a big fan of it particularly because of the lack of an ending. The story made sense and was complicated, but there was a lot left unexplained.

It ended quickly because it had something to do with the owner of the anime and they couldn't make it longer if you didn't see the episode finale of the series then it shows you a message it was tributed to the creator of Chrome Shelled they would of made it longer if he was alive but sadly they couldn't.
kai the pkk
The Fang King

Post by kai the pkk »

Ive been reading the light novels they explain it alot better but i like both
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Post by Helbaworshipper »

SkyDrive wrote:
Helbaworshipper wrote:I'm aware of the anime and I did watch it when it first came out. However, I'm not a big fan of it particularly because of the lack of an ending. The story made sense and was complicated, but there was a lot left unexplained.

It ended quickly because it had something to do with the owner of the anime and they couldn't make it longer if you didn't see the episode finale of the series then it shows you a message it was tributed to the creator of Chrome Shelled they would of made it longer if he was alive but sadly they couldn't.
I understand that authors die and leave series unfinished. However, the anime didn't explain enough about the underlying plot to completely have a sort of understanding. The anime had some good moments and the plot with Layfon really did interest me.

The underlying plot just kind of got left unexplained. Especially that english dubbed movie that kept playing each episode.

I'll read the light novels if I can get the money for them.