Gundam throughout the age's.....

Discuss new anime, old anime, upcoming anime series, fansubbed anime, etc

Moderator: Moderators

Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Re: Gundam throughout the age's.....

Post by Erranty »

Mobile suits are classified as a Gundam based on the use of Gundanium Alloy (Lunar Titanium) in their armor chassis. So even if it was shaped like a Gelgoog, if it had Gundanium Alloy it'd be a Gundam.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

Erranty wrote:Mobile suits are classified as a Gundam based on the use of Gundanium Alloy (Lunar Titanium) in their armor chassis. So even if it was shaped like a Gelgoog, if it had Gundanium Alloy it'd be a Gundam.
This is literally what I meant. Thus, the Rick Dais and the Hyaku Shiki are both Gundams, the Hyaku Shiki just the most advanced before the Zeta and ZZ Gundam. Of course, the most powerful of these was, without a doubt, the Nu Gundam for (Until Unicorn was released) F91.

Which reminds me, is it just me, or did F91 turn New-Types into Jedi? I mean, the freaking Crossbone Vanguard theme is almost identical to the Imperial March from STar Wars. If anyone is wondering what I'm talking about, I'll post a link to what I mean. It's freaking odd.
Erranty
The Widower
The Widower

Post by Erranty »

I just figured Newtypes were Psychic Empaths, and that the ability developed because they were raised without the ionosphere filtering out certain solar radiation.
Zorolo

Post by Zorolo »

Yeah, in every other Gundam series. F91 has the Crossbone Vanguard. The CROSSBONE, freaking, VANGUARD. To explain it easily as to why I say F91 turned GUndam into Star Wars Gundam, this should suffice:

Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

lets not forget Iron mask's similiarity to vader "cecily... I am your father!"
But here's a personal question to you all: which character, from any gundam series do you find attratactive because I'm torn between Char Aznable and Setsuna F. Seiei.